Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Polls

Polls? oh, Polls. I thought you said POLES !! As in the Maypole, or the Easterpole.
….
Hello, this is the folks over at Polly’s Honky Tonk Salon and Whorehouse, and we are conducting an exit poll. Was it as good for you as it was for us?
….
Looks like the Dem’s got back control of the house, now if they just don’t fuck up. But it seems that politics is all about fucking up. We’ll just have to wait and see how it goes.
….
It’s laundry day, dollar day at the laundromat, gets the hash marks out of my shorts in case company shows up.
….
I really should take time out to learn Blogger a little better and brush up on my html code that I haven’t used for years, I’m a bit rusty on some things. But God just never shuts the fuck up. LOL
….
Please stay on the line, your call is important to us. Have a great day everyone. Hugs. BBC

19 comments:

BBC said...

TZ sez.....

Well, the results are in and... I have no idea who won any of
the races. I have no idea because I wrote this early so I could
go cast my vote against the United Organization Of Meth
Addicted Sodomite Evangelicals Who Would One Day Like To Run
For Office Party (more commonly known as the Republican Party).

Anyway, whoever wins I hope this country takes a turn for the
better. I mean everything is getting to be so expensive! It
used to be that $50 would buy you a good meth high and a blow
job from a guy in a park. Today that same thing'll cost you
nearly $200.

We really need to curb inflation.

LOL

BBC said...

http://news.yahoo.com/comics/9chickweedlane

NewsBlog 5000 said...

With the Senate and the President, the Republicans will still set the pace. It will be interesting to see if the Democrats will be willing to roll over and let the President continue to do whatever he wants.

As far as inflation, I believe you will find that the glory holes in Wal-Mart bathrooms are still the same price.

Anonymous said...

It's been a roller coaster ride, bbc! The politicians better understand that they can't keep ignoring us. (that's what I tell myself anyway)

Now THAT's an interesting picture, love the smiley face! Hugs!

The Future Was Yesterday said...

It will be interesting to see if the Democrats will be willing to roll over and let the President continue to do whatever he wants.
Good observation, 5000. But any bills still have to clear the house. Let him pile up the veto's. We can use the help in 08, too. Bush is no longer our biggest enemy. Nancy Pelosi is.

Anonymous said...

Hey, there, dirty ole man. It was one hell of a ride, wasn't it. LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

I guess Cheney didn't shoot anybody in the face yesterday. He's going to be an extra snarly Dick, unlike the one in the picture.

BBC said...

I want to thank all you good folks for doing what Jennifer asked us to do.

WE VOTED... YEA !!!!

NewsBlog 5000 said...

Nancy Pelosi has always been America's greatest enemy. She's probably in the middle of a heavy petting session with bin Laden right now.

BBC said...

I really don't know anything about Nancy Pelosi, I don't pay a lot of attention to politics unless something gets my attention. There are just too many other things I do to keep up with it all.

But I guess I had better check her out.

NewsBlog 5000 said...

I also have it on good authority that Pelosi drives truckloads of illegal aliens across the border while smoking pot, marrying women and having abortions.

Only your most committed despots have abortions while driving.

Anonymous said...

looks like you got spammed my friend...

or they might be crazy...

any-ho

life is good - for this fine minute...and my world got a bit more peaceful...

enjoy yours...

Anonymous said...

BBC-

thanks for stopping by! I plan on visiting your blog as often as I can...

I am going to keep plugging away...I hope by this time next year...I will be much much better at writing.

I used to do a lot of it in college but fell away from it after marriage and kids..

xxx

Anonymous said...

Euh..well.. I can't really comment on American politics.. heck I can't even comment on Canadian politics.. ;-)

Just interesting to read your comments...

Keep smiling.. ;-) X

paris said...

I wrote mine early too but I voted with the most confidense to make a statement ahead of the count....Bush is going down.....

Jim Yeager said...

In politics, there are myriad ways of fucking up the wrong way and only one way of fucking up correctly. Here's to hoping the Dems fuck up correctly for at least two years...

Anonymous said...

LOL this is great!

Anonymous said...

anonymous: I have a Mac, so I know you're not giving me a virus. Ya'll, don't click the link, it's a dumb joke.

BBC said...

That reminds me, I need to change the settings so that only registered folks can make comments. So fuck you anonymous.