Friday, November 17, 2006

Taking the day off

17 comments:

BBC said...

"I have opinions of my own - strong opinions - but I don't always agree with them." - George Bush
...
A white guy was having trouble satisfying his wife, so he went to his black buddy at work for advice.

"Listen," said the inept white guy, "I know you soul brothers always satisfy your women. How do you do it?"

"Oh, dat ain't no problem," said his friend. "What I does is stick it in 'em real slow, and then pull it out from 'em real fast. Keep doin' that and dey come every time."

The white guy went home that night and tried his friend's technique out. He stuck it in real slow, and then pulled it out real fast, just like his buddy said. After a while he asked his wife, "Honey, do you notice anything different about the way I'm doing it?"

"Yeah," she said, "you’re screwing just like a black guy."

BBC said...

HANOI, Vietnam - President Bush, on his first visit to a country where America lost a two-decade-long fight against communism, said Friday the Vietnam War's lesson for today's confounding Iraq conflict is that freedom takes time to trump hatred.

And after we went away they stopped hating us. But that little idiot can't see that.

BBC said...

I swiped this from Nick’s blog.
http://no-thinking.blogspot.com/

The difference between dogs and cats:

A dog says, 'You pet me, you feed me, you shelter me, you love me, you must be God.'

A cat says, 'You pet me, you feed me, you shelter me, you love me, I must be God.'

Anonymous said...

A lonely widow, aged 70, decided that is was time to get married again.

She put an ad in the local newspaper that read:

HUSBAND WANTED: MUST BE IN MY AGE GROUP (70's), MUST NOT BEAT ME, MUST NOT RUN AROUND ON ME, AND MUST STILL BE GOOD IN BED! ALL APPLICANTS PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON.

On the second day she heard the doorbell. Much to her dismay, she opened the door to see a gray-haired gentleman sitting in a wheel chair. He had no arms or legs. "You're not really asking me to consider you, are you?" the
widow said. "Just look at you ... you have no legs!" The old gentleman smiled, "Therefore, I can't run around on you!"

"You don't have any arms either!" she snorted. Again, the old man smiled, "Therefore, I can never beat you!"

She raised an eyebrow and asked intently, "Are you still good in bed?"

The old man leaned back, beamed a big smile and said, "I rang the doorbell, didn't I?"

The wedding is scheduled for Saturday.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!

BBC said...

angry ballerina.. I don't know why he would be at your friends blogs. I don't even visit them. Because he is super sick and thinks that fake profile makes me look bad I guess. You know how sick people are.

Anonymous said...

LOL loved that joke NIck...

OK BBC if you and Nick are taking me out to dinner.. you better dress up a little more than that.. OMG.. I forgot about the cuddling.. GET DRESSED PLEASE ;-)

BBC said...

BSB.. Why do you make a smile with a tear? Are you so happy that you are crying? A sad face crying I understand, like, ;-( ... Anyway, smiling back at you. :-)

As for the sick one out there, It may not even be who I think it is, there are plenty of sick people lurking on the web.

Mystical Me said...

LMAO!! Thats cool!! WOW, BBC your hung!! ;)
Take care sweetheart!! Love always, MM XOXO

Anonymous said...

Hey BBC enjoy your day off.

If you still have trouble getting to my blog try deleting your cookies from your browser it fixed the problems I was having.

BBC said...

Thanks Hammer, I will try that if I have to. First I'm going to check your blog from the library.

Mystical.. Hi Hon, hugs.

Anonymous said...

Bravo. Will prob be doing the same manana. Blogging fatigue, I suspect.

Sewmouse said...

I think that's supposed to be a smile with a wink, BBC

Hope you enjoyed your day off.

BBC said...

Oh, a smile with a wink, thanks for correcting me.

I'm at the library, don't tell Mother, she thinks I'm at the whorehouse. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

There you go BBC.. I thought you knew I was winking at you sweetheart.. ;-) xoxox

Greco-Roman said...

BBC,

I missed my flight, honey. I'll be cummin back to your place tonight with a pizza. I'll rest my head on your lap while you eat, Big Big C**K.
X+O's,

Sweet Cheeks ;-)

BBC said...

Orange Blossom.. LOL.. Have a nice day hon. Hugs. XOXO