First, a snow report. I woke up this morning to find ten inches of snow, more than I’ve ever seen here. There are areas without electricity and there won’t be any school today, the kids can make snowmen. My phone line is down on the ground but still working so that is good.….
Yesterday I stayed home and relaxed. I wish my camp trailer was ready to use, it would be nice to spend a day like that at the beach in a nice warm camper enjoying watching the snow come down. That is my idea of camping, a nice warm camper. When I redo the camper I’m putting some big windows in it. So I can look out and view my world you know.
….
Not that my mind needs this, but some reader might find this site interesting.
Philosophers
….
Cremation… I have every intention of being cremated, my preference would be on the beach at low tide but I don’t think they allow that in this culture I live in. I have been listed as an organ donor for many years and here is an interesting alternative offering free cremation.
Free Cremation
….
Scott Adam’s cracked me up yesterday, he once again posted on the subject of free will, something neither of us believe in, for reasons I won’t get into right now. A reader commented with “scott, you get more and more boring everyday. Please choose to blog about things you haven't before.” Scott replied with.. [I admit that some of these posts won't excite the petrified turd in your skull. -- Scott]… Too funny.
….
My comment was, “You have made it clear a number of times that you don't believe in free will, as have I. Not complete and true free will anyway. So why do you keep bringing this subject up? Just to stir up the monkeys for their silly comments for your own amusement? …Billy B
….
People should not go to bed at night worrying, it can keep you from going to sleep, or give you bad dreams. When your head hits the pillow say the following words. “Ah fuck it, tomorrow is a new day”.
….
Last evening I watched the movie, “The Long Hot Summer”. Pretty good movie, one line I liked was, “You couldn’t tame me, but you taught me.”
….
The little things…. You know, I’m just not into the big things anymore. Never was really, even though I got sucked in that direction at times.
….
A couple of blogger friends where discussing the size of their living quarters so this ties in with this subject also. I live in one room of 180 square feet (12X15). I have a paid for roof over my head, I’m warm and comfortable and happy with it. And I’m a hundred times better off than someone that is forced to live under a tree. If others aren’t happy with what they have, well to bad, just don’t whine to me, I might get judgmental.
….
What makes Helen (my neighbor) different than most women I know? She is a pleasant, happy, and well adjusted woman that is easy to get along with and has a great sense of humor. She has lived in her home (the posted picture) since 1946 and is completely happy with it and herself. What is it like in that home? It has a few lights, she has a transistor radio and an old electric range that she never uses. That is the grand total of electrical appliances.
….
She heats it with an old wood burning kitchen stove that is older than many people reading this blog, and no, she hasn’t got hot running water. But it is a nice little comfy home, I sure wish she would let me paint the kitchen though, it hasn’t been painted since the sixty’s. I did paint the outside of it a few years ago. Simplify works, and people that live simply seem to be more happy. Oh, and she thinks that she has the greatest neighbor in the world, I can’t argue with that. LOL
….
Some people keep saying that you create your own reality, bullshit, I just don’t believe that.
I haven’t been able to create my own reality, have you? Sure, there are certain things I have control over but the truth of the matter is, others realities often get in the way of my having the world the way I would like it to be. I shouldn’t complain, I have it made.
….
Actually, I was doing pretty well building my reality until those bastards at the post office lost some of the packages cuz they where out fucking box turtles. And those bastards in the White House interfuckingfering with the rest of it. Who would have known? Yeah, create our own realities, right, just exactly who has managed to do that with all those other realities in the way? Lets see a raise of hands.
….
Friendship sex…. Have you ever done that? Like you are going to answer if you did. I’m thinking I should rethink that and just have sex with a friend, at least I would be getting some. I know single people that do that and are happy with the situation. Oh hell, I’m just muttering here, I had better just post this.
….
Have a great day everyone, love, hugs, peace. .. BBC

23 comments:
Cute Garfield comic today.
Garfield
Another good one.
FoxTrot
DENVER - A homeowners association in southwestern Colorado has threatened to fine a resident $25 a day until she removes a Christmas wreath with a peace sign that some say is an anti-Iraq war protest or a symbol of Satan.
I swear, I'm surrounded by frigging idiots
WTF. A Peace Sign is a symbol of Satan?
Insane!
Shame on you, Nick!! DOn't you remember the Angel's song?
Glory to Dog in the Highest!
And on Earth, WAR - good will to Halliburton!
Okay !!! I've shoveled a path to Helen's, and out to the street. And across the street, an approach for the mail lady.
After breakfast I will shovel a path to her woodshed.
Actually, it's pretty out there, and more quite without all the traffic, but it won't last. I suppose it will be gone in a few days.
snow - you got snow...man and i thought it was cold when my car said it was 40 degrees out this morn...burrrr
yes i can admit to having friendship sex...it's pretty good as long as you understand you are just friends and it could end any moment....
let's see what else? humm, oh yea...i have created my own reality...it took some work and maybe had it's own time frame (meaning not mine) but i have created it...so there...you just gotta have patience and perserverance...
“Ah fuck it, tomorrow is a new day”.
And it brings with it, it's own reality, which we are often powerless to do anything about. The Serenity Prayer is a tool I use often, but when life comes at you in torrents, sometimes it's hard to remember that, so I just use the short version.
"Fuck It!!!"
Shovel wisely in that snow. Our old tickers.....:)
Garfield's the best... ;-) luv his sarcasm.. but I'm still the Queen..
Cremation.. that's the way to go..who the hell wants to be put on display.. not me..
Friendhip sex.. no such thing.. if you're friends..why wouldn't want to have more with that person ..sex and all the rest...
Friendship sex.. is a fuck friend.. you fuck and then get dressed and leave.. you do that with a married person ..that way it's sure that there is only sex going on.. because the person does everything else with wife or hubby...
FRIENDSHIP SEX IS BULL SHIT...too bad I can't write something like that on my blog.. cuz I'd have a hell of a lot to say...
Taking a pill and going to sleep now.. ;-)
az goddess wrote: yes i can admit to having friendship sex...it's pretty good as long as you understand you are just friends and it could end any moment....
I agree (& I can admit)! the problem is when one person wants more than the other!
I'd love to get some snow around here! I love to take my kids sledding!
I enjoy a simple life..but no running hot water??? That sounds more like camping.. poor Helen.. how can she manage??
Yes, indeed, she does have a great neighbour!!! ;-)
If I could talk Helen into hot running water I would be more than happy to install it for her. But I can't. I'm going to have to force an electric heater on her even though she keeps insisting I can't install one.
But come on, 84 years old and a thirty degree house in the morning? I can't have that.
She had it (hot water) once, doesn't want it again. She likes life simple, and don't feel sorry for her, she is happier than any woman reading this blog.
No offense ladies, I'm just stating a fact is all. Hugs.
My dad told me his retirement mantra...
"Fuck it, fuck you, fuck em."
He says it fits all situations and he doesn't need anything else.
Nah, we don't create our own reality, just our own hell.
What luck, I just spoke to the neighbor behind me, they have been without electricity for eleven hours.
Mine has blinked a few times but that is all.
I took my electric scooter to the store (that was fun on snowbound streets) for some beer and they had power.
If mine goes out for long I will just go to Helen's and enjoy her wood burning kitchen stove with her.
I have wood burning heaters, just haven't bothered to install one.
I can't help it if I dream about you naked.
Yeah, yeah, get over it, or doesn't my butt fucking you hurt enough?
Freinship sex yes I've done that some day maybe I'll write about it, it was an experience worth it.
philosophy is always a peculiar mind space. Would you believe that i exist in your tomorrow? Not only that, we're heading toward midsummer.. temperature tomorrow will be 38C (whatever that is in F)
Sure, I believe that Davo... Just as I will exist in your tomorrow.
25.2 degrees here at 3:40 am. That is seven degrees below freezing. Hugs
ok, fuck off billy, how many gods does this universe need .. heh heh heh.
..and don't really think that you need my hugs. Survival is an individual thing.
Is that a photo of your home, Billy? It looks so peaceful.
Post a Comment