A lady (no name mentioned to protect the guilty) said that she couldn’t post this on her blog, what with it being a nice clean blog and she keeps a nice shiny image ya know. BUT I CAN !!! Because I know that there is a lot of stuff in all of our heads and we all have our own strange journeys, and I’m willing to show it all to you.….
Yesterday I repotted some of my Aloe Vera plants, now I have to find homes for them. Got my PUD light bill yesterday, $50.47. Very pleased with that as it includes my heat.
….
Sewmouse.. Let’s try one more time, and keep sex as an equation out of it because that isn’t what I was talking about. What does a man get if he meets your criteria? What kind of a woman? When I ask someone a question like that it’s because I want to know and understand them better. What their interests are, how they live, what they expect in a mate (outside of sex), etc. Geez, it’s not always about sex ya know. And it’s not always the men, I know plenty of women that are just as obsessed with sex as many men are. Sure we all think and talk about it a lot, but hell, I’ve been dumped by women that got ticked because I didn’t jump them at least once a day. Life, argh !!!
….
A lady I know that, well, is quite frankly a piece of crap that thinks she is better than everyone else, but sits on her butt on a barstool all the time. Noticed my credit cards when I had my wallet out to pay for a drink. Then started pestering me for a date. I almost relented after five years of no sex. But I got over it, it’s just not worth the hassle.
….
When I was helping with the Friendship Dinner the other night a friend told me that some of the stuff on my blog gets pretty far out there, hell, I didn’t even know that he was reading my blog. But that’s true, some of us just have strange journeys. Most of us must have strange journeys.
….
I went into my camper, mostly it’s just my kitchen, to heat up a cup of chocolate coffee, and about an hour later went to it again to fix Helen’s breakfast and when I opened the door there was a cat stuck to the screen about three quarters of the way up it. LOL.. I hadn’t even noticed that there was a cat in there.
….
So now that I have upgraded to Blogger Beta I now have a Google account. Isn’t that nice? I have no idea why of course, do they want to sell me something?
….
I bought ten lbs. of chicken and ten lbs. of hamburger yesterday really cheap. Seafood is getting high in price but it always amazes me how cheap food is in this country. And how much of it there is. And how much of it gets wasted. And it makes me wonder. How can thirty thousand people a day die of starvation on this planet in this day and age? It must have something to do with capitalism and greed. My freezer is full to the top of food that was dirt cheap or free that I often seem to not getting around to eating because there is always more food coming at me, I doubt that I spend a hundred dollars a month on food. I bought the freezer and keep it stocked in case of an emergency. I can go for months on the food I have on hand if I need to. The only thing I would be lacking is beer.
….
While walking through the Boulder, Colorado woods, a man came upon another man hugging a tree with
his ear firmly against the tree. Seeing this he inquired, "Just out of curiosity, what the heck are you doing?" "I'm listening to the music of the tree," the other man replied. "You gotta be kiddin' me." "No, would you like to give it a try?" Understandably curious, the man says, "Well, OK..." So he wrapped his arms around the tree and pressed his ear up against it. With this, the other guy slapped a pair of handcuffs on him, took his wallet, jewelry, car keys, then stripped him naked and left.
Two hours later another nature lover strolled by, saw this guy handcuffed to the tree stark naked, and asked, "What the heck happened to you?" He told the guy the whole terrible story about how he got there. When he finished telling his story, the other guy shook his head in sympathy, walked around behind him, kissed him gently behind the ear and said, "This just ain't gonna be your day, cupcake..."
…
Seven Kinds of Sex
I -SOCIAL SECURITY SEX
Two men were talking. "So, how's your sex life?" "Oh, nothing special. I'm having Social Security sex." "Social Security sex?" "Yeah, you know, I get a little each month, but not enough to live on."
….
II --LOUD SEX
A wife went in to see a therapist and said, "I've got a big problem, doctor. Every time we're in bed and my husband climaxes, he lets out this ear splitting yell." My dear," the shrink said, "that's completely natural. I don't see what the problem is." "The problem is," she complained, "It wakes me up!"
….
III --QUIET SEX
Tired of a lifeless sex life, the man came right out and asked his wife during a recent lovemaking, "How come you never tell me when you have an orgasm?" She looked at him casually and replied, "You're never home!"
….
IV --CONFOUNDED SEX
A man was in a terrible accident, and his "manhood" was mangled and torn from his body. His doctor assured him that modern medicine could give him back his manhood, but that his insurance wouldn't cover the surgery since it was considered cosmetic. The doctor said the cost would be $3,500 for "small," $6,500 for "medium," and $14,000 for "large." The man was sure he would want a medium or large, but the doctor urged him to talk it over with his wife before he made any decision. The man called his wife on the phone and explained their options. The doctor came back into the room, and found the man looking dejected. "Well, what have the two of you decided?" asked the doctor. The man answered, "She'd rather remodel the kitchen".
….
V --WEDDING ANNIVERSARY SEX
A husband and his wife had a bitter quarrel on the day of their 39th wedding anniversary. The husband yells, "When you die, I'm getting you a headstone that reads: 'Here Lies My Wife-Cold As Ever." Yeah," she replies, "When you die, I'm getting you a headstone that reads: Here Lies My Husband-Stiff At Last."
….
VI --NO SEX
My husband came home with a tube of KY jelly and said, "This will make you happy tonight." He was right. When he went out of the bedroom, I squirted it all over the doorknobs. He couldn't get back in.
….
VII -- OLD SEX
One night an 87 yr old woman came home from Bingo to find her 92 yr. old husband in bed with another woman. She became violent and ended up pushing him off the balcony of their 20th floor assisted living apartment... killing him instantly. Brought before the court on a charge of murder. The judge asked her if she had anything to say in her defense. She said coolly, "Yes, your Honor, I figured that at 92, if he could have sex.....he could fly.
….
New here? Check out this older post.
A trip to the springs
….
Love, Peace, Hugs. BBC

20 comments:
"This just ain't gonna be your day, cupcake..."
ROTFLMAO.
Och, Sweetie, ya just keep on trying and I keep tapdancin'. Like I said, I'm not about to put all my cards out on the table. That's what the whole exploring and learning about people bit is about.
You learn about other folks, they learn about you - but I don't leave a lot of open doors - I'm kind of more like a game of "Myst" - you have to find the right clues to open the doors and all. Yeah, I've built some rather intricate walls and mazes - it's all self-protection Hon. Why would you want to make friends with a porcupine? What if you knew the porcupine MIGHT be a genie in disguise to grant you unlimited wishes?
You'll never know if you don't try to befriend the porcupine.
As for me - you've already stated one thing that makes any thought of a "relationship" impossible - neither of us would be willing to relocate. I can probably think of 1/2 dozen or more other things.
But what I want and need - or am willing to give in return? That I won't post on a blog. That needs to be discussed one-on-one in a more private forum (e-mail works) because I don't EVER allow that kind of access to the general public.
*smiles*
Sewmouse.. I wasn't thinking of us as a possible couple hon, I just would like to know more about you is all. Friends like to know more about friends ya know. :-)
Yeah, I know, we like different mountains, mine are towering with trees on them, your's are cement and steel. Different strokes for different folks.
People just can't grasp the concept that I moved here after a dream and that I have to stay here.
As for putting all the cards on the table, hell, I wear it all on my shirt sleeves. I'm as transparent as glass.
Have a great day hon, hugs.
PS... I can love you from two thousand miles away. Piece of cake. :-)
Ahhh...all this sex....What I need is someone who can be only a fiend.
To go out with, have conversation with, have a nice dinner with...
It never works with me, the "jump in the bed with first sight". It's not because I'm prudish...It because I have sever problems in my body after torture.
Kirsten.. I have a number of lady friends that I just do things with and there is no thought of sex. Hell, I don't want to have sex with just anyone.
Besides, it looks pretty sexy on your blog. :-) Hugs.
Billy B, what can I possibly say, you incorrigible young man?
slightly younger than me, anyhow. But who cares? Let us gather the rosebuds while we may!
Oh-Oh… It’s snowing outside. Since moving here in 98 I have only had to shovel snow about three times, not very deep, and it doesn’t stick around for long. Mostly it’s just up in the mountains, and it’s very needed up there to provide fresh water all summer long.
I don’t mind a little snow here, it’s nice to sit with a cup of cocoa looking out the window at it gently falling. As for driving on snow and ice, no problem, I was raised on it and my ex race car and trucking days made me very good on it, I don’t even buy snow tires. It’s the other fools on the roads I have to worry about. Hugs.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Love your sign..aren't some people just so hypocritical! hahahaha I was hoping you'd put it up here.. ;-)
Sex,huh? What's that???? LOL
Talk to you later, Honey absolutely needs to get out!!!
"But I got over it, it’s just not worth the hassle."
Hummmm let's see now.. haven't I heard this sentence before??? Oh yes... I said it! LOL
Since one major restaraunt throws away enough food each to feed all of the hungry in a major city, a enterprising young man came up with an idea
He would have volunteers make up styrofoam to-go boxes at the closing of some large restaurants and deliver them to the poor and homeless.
This program worked great until a man claimed the food made him sick and he sued the donating restaurant for half a million dollars.
Sadly, even the program where wasted and outdated grocery store food can no longer be fed to farm animals due to lawsuits.
I don't think it's much about greed..rather fear of lawyers and logistics.
"This just ain't gonna be your day, cupcake..."
I didn't know that you and Nick were so close... LOL
Still snowing here, four inches now. The perfect snow for snowballs and snowmen. The children and young at heart will love this.
So will the body shops. I'm staying home until all the nuts learn to slow down and be more careful again. Hugs.
Hammer.. Think higher, the thirty thousand a day dying aren't in this country. And there I don't think it has much to do with being worried about being sued.
Hell, the rich people on this planet have enough money to feed everyone fresh safe food, if they just would.
You can feed a starving person for twenty-five cents a day. As for logistics, talk of that being difficult is just nonsense. If we can put war materials anywhere we want, we can put food there.
It just boils down to what is important to whom. And to the preznut it's about kicking ass.
And when we do send food to starving people in other countries, you'd think we were previewing the 2nd coming of Christ, for all the noise made about our "goodwill."
BBC, thanks for visiting my blog!
As for this topic, I am involved seriously with a man nearly 20 years my senior, and I know that there's much more than SEX in the long term. But I think when the (eh hem) OCCASION arises, it's important to go for it. Also to have intimacy in general. I make my own money, pay my own way, and what's important to me is to be attracted of course, but moreover challenged intellectually, then the physical fun takes shapes in different forms of affection.
Heidi... You can find intellect many places. But at home you need love and sex, and we all know that. Hugs.
Heidi.... Sure you work and pay your bills. And I want to thank you for taking the strain off of the fellows that are interested in you.
Isn't that great? Hugs.
Post a Comment