Someone said that Jlee could use more red in her lips. Why not, and a touch more blue in her eyes also. Smirk….
This is pretty good !! When I was in the liquor store a while back they had some Holly Toddy Rum & Brandy booze on special. So I bought a bottle for hot drinks through the winter. My recipe I just made up is pretty good.
….
¾ cup of coffee, three large spoonful’s of Rich Cocoa with Marshmallows Hot Cocoa Mix. Nuke for 30 seconds to heat it back up. Add a generous helping of the Holly Toddy booze. Not bad at all.
….
Yes, I have heavy shit to say, but I need a break so I’m just messing around. What are you doing today? I may go to the peace protest, or stay home and get some things done here, I never do enough for me and I really should get this place more organized.
….
What are you doing for a Sunday service tomorrow? You know that I expect you to make up your own thing. I think that I will hike to the hot springs. Hugs. BBC

10 comments:
I'm curious about something. These folks that camp out in lines for store openings and concerts, things like that.
What I've always wondered about is. Where do those people camping out in lines go wee wee and poo poo???
Someone should explain their 'line' camp out experiences to the rest of us. There must be some real antics at times.
BURLINGTON, Vt. - A commuter airline has disciplined a flight attendant who ordered a passenger off a plane for refusing to cover herself with a blanket while breast-feeding her toddler, the airline said Friday.
Good, but I hope not too much. I see that the baby was 22 months old, I don't recall how long baby's are breast fed, but that seems a bit long to me. I hope that I was breast fed that long. *Smirk*..
Na, by then my brother was 'there'.
A few signs that you are growing up.
You're the one calling the police because those %&@# kids next door won't turn down the stereo.
Your houseplants are alive, and you can't smoke any of them.
Having sex in a twin bed is out of the question.
6:00 AM is when you get up, not when you go to bed.
Older relatives feel comfortable telling sex jokes around you.
You don't know what time Taco Bell closes anymore.
You feed your dog Science Diet instead of McDonald's leftovers.
You take naps.
Dinner and a movie is the whole date instead of the beginning of one.
Eating a basket of chicken wings at 3 AM would severely upset, rather than settle, your stomach.
A $4.00 bottle of wine is no longer "pretty good shit."
"I just can't drink the way I used to" replaces "I'm never going to drink that much again."
You drink at home to save money before going to a bar.
You read this entire list looking desperately for one sign that doesn't apply to you and can't find one to save your sorry old butt. Then you forward it to a bunch of old friends 'cause you know they'll enjoy it too.
Orange Blossom.. So you live in Orange do you? Been there, done that, there is a place there that makes drywall mud, I've been in there for loads a few times.
Actually, I've picked up and dropped off a number of products in that area. I worked for Watkins Shepard for a while, they have a terminal there. It was a cool area to run around in. Hugs.
I know a woman who has been breast feeding since her 1st born and he's 7 yrs old...this is no joke she has had 2 otherr children since and she is still breast feeding all three. I find this a bite repulsive myself. At night just before bed time the 7 yr old cuddles up with his mother and u guessed it warm milk not in a glass...her mother won't have anything to do with her..she says her bonding with the children this way was the Lords will...I don't remember reading that in the Bible...can U just imagine being on your Honeymoon and telling your Bride you have to go home and get breast feed first.
BBC I think I'm not grown up because I have a twin bed.. ;-) and I don't mind at all.. ;-)
I think Jlee is beautiful but you should tone down the lipstick..
That recipe sounds good..but not low cal...
Are you trying to get Nick & I together??? smirk
wee wee poo poo,huh? Something wrong with you today??? What's that???
The sun is finally out today... I'm going to see Lush and will take her and Honey for a walk..will do us all some good..
Good to my blog.. I made a faux pas when answering my comments today.. You'll like the mistake ;-)
Bye sweetie..enjoy your day! xoxox
Good morning friends. I got up early as always. Made me a nice bowl of oatmeal with some cinnamon and a bit of butter in it.
Then remembered that I had bought a quart of old fashioned eggnog yesterday so used a bit of it instead of milk. Pretty good breakfast.
Then I made breakfast for Helen and took it over to her. Then I poured a cup of eggnog, then remembered this Holly Toddy stuff I got at the liquor store so treated the eggnog to a nice serving of it.
What the hell, it's Saturday and I'sh gosh nushimgssa elsss tloo ... Umm, nap time......
Well, I'm going to church tomorrow. Then work.
This is a link test.. But if you are kind of new to this blog you might find it interesting. :-)
Fourteen Inches
Man milk??? Maybe I don't want to know.
Post a Comment