I see that the sick troll has been leaving comments on my friends blogs. He must think they are stupid when all he is doing is showing them how sick he is. *rolls eyes*….
Do not go to this lady’s blog, I repeat, do not go to this lady’s blog. She is too funny and a better writer than I am. I can’t handle the competition, please stay here and screw around with Billy…. Smirk
http://hcblog-hillcountrygal.blogspot.com/
….
Four cats = Red dots on your legs from them always jumping in your lap. And pants with little loops of thread. That’s okay, it’s not like I like Martha Stewart anyway. As I’ve said before, she is just a greedy capitalistic businessman with a pussy (I wonder if she ever gets laid?). I should be glad they don’t ALL want to sleep on the bed with me, it’s just a single bed and not big enough for all that pussy at the same time. One does at times, and I made a bed for them on top of the wardrobe closet that they like to use, so they can look down and admire God ya know. Or maybe what they think is their kingdom, cats are like that. Yeah, the cats like to fuck wit God. I need to get a frigging monkey suit, they think I’m a frigging doorman.
….
It doesn’t often storm very hard here, but yesterday it got pretty nasty a few times. The wind pealed back some of my roofing that I up on two years ago. Good thing I used expensive underlayment instead of the cheap felt. At least the roof won’t leak until I get up there to fix it.
….
I’ll never learn, to stop asking Helen if there is anything she needs. The answer is always the same, sex. Geez, she’s eighty-four years old for crying out loud.
….
Life sure takes some weird turns at times. I start a blog (yes, I know there is a lot of muttering and ranting in it, strange journeys are that way) to try to get humanity to believe that humans are in fact God in evolution and it’s taken some weird twists. I get in a pissing contest with a minister and shove a (virtual) dick in his mouth because all he really does is use people. (It’s not the first time I’ve done that, I hate ministers that use people)
….
I get in a pissing contest with some sick jerk and he tries to make me look bad and it just makes me more popular. Especially with the ladies, and I’m sitting here thinking….. WTF???? Really, what the fuck did I do???? All I frigging did was love them and flirt with some of them a little. I wasn’t trying to attract women here, yet yesterday I get thirteen emails from women that want to talk to me that way. Weird, but hey, it’s pretty cool. Sorry, but I don’t have time for more email buddies. I have to reserve emails to friends that I have special feelings for, that I think are special, to me anyway. I just don’t have time for cyber sex through emails, as interesting as it is. You will just have to flirt with me on my blog ladies, and yes, be as risque as you like. (((Hugs)))
….
He’s just jealous because he tries to flirt with the ladies, rather poorly I dare say, but no sane woman would want to flirt with a sick smelly hippo. I’m surprised how many folks LIKED that fake profile, go figure. Maybe I should thank him for boosting my popularity though. Maybe not, I’m not much into thanking sick people like that. Yeah, life, go figure.
….
Sewmouse.. Actually, that minister cracks me up. He doesn’t seem to take a frigging thing seriously. LOL
….
Hammer…. I haven’t been able to visit you for two days, off of my bookmark, or off of your comment link, it says the page can’t be found. Any ideas why?
….
MM…. Yeah, yeah, I know that we are all, or have been sinners. It just ticks me off when others are bigger sinners than I am. LOL…. It bothers me at times what people do with their money, maybe I shouldn’t be judgmental about that, but I am at times. So many want instant gratification instead of wisely spending their money on things that I think are more important. We didn’t eat out and party out a lot when I was young. We ate at home and did most of our drinking at home, maybe ate a reasonably priced meal out once a month, drove used cars, but we managed to buy a home early. I don’t think a little judgement is a bad thing. Adults too often allow the child in them to control them and make decisions for them. It’s important to honor the child in a body, but life is about growing up and being an adult.
….
It irritates me when people complain they can’t afford a home or a nicer place to live. Yet I see how they are pissing their money away. It goes back to “I hear what you are saying, but I see what you are doing.” As for sin, I look at it differently than a lot of people I guess. It’s not a sin to swear in my bible. It’s not a sin to have sex with someone you like. I think there are certain boundaries that should be respected though, like don’t be screwing the neighbors mate, things like that. I’m not going to carry on about this subject right now, hell, its been being tossed around for thousands of years now anyway. All I know is that I would like to get my dick fondled. LOL
….
Sometimes I think if you meet someone that you click with right off that you both should jump in the sack, or on the washing machine right away. After you get to know each other better and things start going to hell, at least you had some great sex. But what the hell do I know. Sex is easy, it’s love that is hard, and hurts. Not that it’s ever stopped me from doing it.
….
As for, “I do believe in our father & the son.” I learned, or heard, that Jesus was thought of as God in human form. That makes much more sense to me than a lot of the nonsense in the bible. I believe that we are all a part of God/Goddess in human form, evolving (I hope) to a higher, umm, standard so to speak.
….
Everything Nice.. (I left this in a comment yesterday but maybe you didn’t get back to read them again) You are such a tease hon. Just what do you know about the Dungeness Spit anyway? I ask because I restored a little clamming cabin there for a lady, the only one left on the bay I think. Now that would make a nice little love nest during a storm. I reckon it would be stormy inside also. Smirk.. Love and Hugs. (Do you really live in this area? If so, then you know how special it is)
Have a great day everyone. Love… Peace… Hugs. BBC

24 comments:
Have you ever noticed that the first comment is often by your's truly?
Over on Scott Adam's blog there is always an idiot or two hooting "First comment", or some such words. As long as I'm making the first comment I save them the trouble of sounding like fools. :-)
Besides, God just never shuts the fuck up. LOL
Remember... If you live your life with your head up your ass, you will always experience the same old shit. Hugs.
SINGAPORE - From across the world, President Bush took on anti-war and anti-free trade Democrats who won control of Congress, saying Thursday any drift toward isolationism would hinder America's security and economic vitality.
We hear voices calling for us to retreat from the world and close our doors to its opportunities," he said in a speech at the National University of Singapore. "These are the old temptations of isolationism and protectionism, and America must reject them."
WTF?? Why is he making Democrats sound anti-free anything? Since when are Democrats into isolationism? Isn’t he twisting words and parties around? Isn’t that more what Repucks are more into? Why would a Dem want to retreat from the rest of the world? What in the hell don’t I understand here? This sounds like fucking Fox news, I don’t want to read it on Yahoo news.
I swear, this fucking world has gone crazy, and that little fuck wad of a preznut needs his balls cut off and stuffed in his mouth. Anything to shut that stupid motherfucker from spewing his monkey shit, because there are so many stupid people that will listen to and believe that shit. ARGH !!!!!
BURLINGTON, Vt. - A woman who claims she was kicked off an airplane because she was breast-feeding her baby has filed a complaint against two airlines, her attorney said.
She flops out a tit, she feeds her baby. So what? Does it offend some stupid Christian? Muslim? WTF??????
MONONA, Wis. - No more bare bodies for the old boys. Police on Monday stripped the local chapter of the International Order of Old Bastards of the exotic dancers who have performed at their meetings for decades.
The International Order of Old Bastards? Never heard of it, where do I sign up?
WTF is right? When did breastfeeding become offensive?!?!?
It is a wonderful relationship between a baby and its mother, its beautiful, natural form of bonding. If you're offended by that, would you do us a favor a gouge your eyes out, becuase you're going find a lot in this world that offends you.
Good Morning BBC. It was stormy here also. Lots of tornado damage in Montgomery, very close to where I live, but no damage for me. Scared a lot of kids at a daycare that was completed destroyed. Everyone's still alive! Lots of flooding here also.
Love that pic, Keep on ramplin', dude.
I'm at the local UU Fellowship one Sunday and there was a potluck after the service.
An attractive lady right across the table from me flops out her tit to feed her baby.
I really enjoyed my meal. :-)
That's a hilarious pic, BBC! About the cats and red dots, one of mine is a toe and leg-pouncer. He will pounce anything lumpy under the covers. ;-) He also has really big fangs and weighs 20 lbs. A regular Baby Huey, a buffalo herd in a relatively small package. Bit through a quilt, blanket, and sheet yesterday, and nearly poked his tooth through the skin of my leg. He was just playing, no harm done. Today I picked up another of my cats, and all was fine until his dismount from my arms. Now I have a long scratch down my chest. Cats!!
Well the next time you pick up a cat, have some clothes on. LOL
I still have 2 scars from where the cats scratched me when I was turning them upside down as kittens to find out if they were boy kitties or girl kitties.
There were 5 in the litter, and I wanted 2 of same sex, no matter which. The 2 girls came home with me, and this was about 14 years ago. I still have little white scars on my wrist. Someday - someone will ask the wrong stupid question.
As for sin, I look at it differently than a lot of people I guess.
You and I both. I find it ironic that the "great deciders" in the Decider's administation preach values and honesty - for other people. Religion. That stuff that really "F's" up a society.
well my friend
i have to say we create our own reality
you give people fuel for their fire and they'll keep coming back for more fuel..
hope you day is going well ~ hugs back at you!!
I know that Az... But it all ends sooner or later. The only important thing to me is that I have the last word. LOL
Holy cow, old man. You are on a roll today. And that picture of that boob with the boob thing is hilarious. And thanks.
I've seen that picture on other blogs. What a classy guy. I bet all the women stand in line.
Did she just call me an old man?? Well !!! "Huffs off"
LOL
Hi BBC,
That picture is absolutely HILARIOUS!!! I'm sure you could hear me laughing from my closet.. Hope you and Nick aka Hick are not too crowded in there.. ;-)
"I’ll never learn, to stop asking Helen if there is anything she needs. The answer is always the same, sex." Really???? she keeps asking you for it..well aren't you supposed to be a helpful man. Why don't you give the woman what she needs.. geez... ;-)
"yet yesterday I get thirteen emails from women that want to talk to me that way. Sorry, but I don’t have time for more email buddies. I have to reserve emails to friends that I have special feelings for, that I think are special, to me anyway. I just don’t have time for cyber sex through emails, ..." WOW! LIKE I SAID.. YOU'RE THE MAN BBC.. YOU'RE THE MAN.... ;-)
I'm passing on that picture... too funny... xoxoxo
“I hear what you are saying, but I see what you are doing.” LOL. I'm gonna steal that one!
Ron.. You can't steal any thoughts from me, I don't own any. Hell, I've never had an original thought in my life. Everything here is free my friend. Even the stuff I 'stole' from others that where thinking they where having original thoughts.
I bet that you think that you have an original thought, but you would have to prove it to me and that would mean going back through (at least) fourteen thousand years of history. LOL.. Hugs.
THE HILLBILLY VASECTOMY
After their 11th child, an Alabama couple decided that
was enough as they could not afford a larger bed.
So the husband went to his veterinarian and told him that he and his cousin didn't want to have any more children.
The doctor told him that there was a procedure called a vasectomy
that could fix the problem but that it was expensive. "A less costly
alternative," said
the doctor, "is to go home, get a cherry bomb, (fireworks
are legal in Alabama) light it, put it in a beer can, then hold the
can up to your ear and count to 10"
The Alabamian said to the doctor, "I may not be the
smartest tool in the shed but I don't see how putting a cherry bomb in a beer can next to my ear is going to help me."
"Trust me," said the doctor.
So the man went home, lit a cherry bomb and put it in a
beer can. He held the can up to his ear and began to count...
"1"
"2"
"3"
"4"
"5"
(you'll love this......)
At which point he paused, placed the beer can between his legs and resumed counting on his other hand.
This procedure also works in Tennessee, Kentucky,
Arkansas, Mississippi, Georgia, Missouri, West Virginia and parts of Washington DC
What is wrong with a little cyber flirting? I'd like to sit on your lap while you answer that question for me toots. Take your sweet time answering too. ;-)
wow! I'm real slow..could somebody explain that one to me.. I just don't get it.. is it because I'm Canadian and don't know much about what's going in the different States.. my grandmother used to tell me to listen to the news like that I wouldn't look so stupid when people said things.. here is a prefect example.. geez
so BBC.. I know what you'll be up to today... ;-) Sombody on your lap,eh? Eh.. typically Canadian all the way, eh... LOL
Orange Blossom.. Sitting on my lap might be pretty interesting, no matter which way you are facing. :-) Hugs.
Dirty old man! What sick troll??
"I see that the sick troll has been leaving comments on my friends blogs. He must think they are stupid when all he is doing is showing them how sick he is."
I'm being inquisitive not nosey!
I don't know why he would be on your friends blogs, I don't even visit them. Just because he is super sick I guess. Hugs.
Post a Comment