Tuesday, November 14, 2006

This old comic on my wall says it all

It’s old and thermo sealed in plastic so didn’t scan well, but you should be able to read it.
….
Boy, this blog spins off in directions I didn’t foresee when I started it. It’s like it, umm, frigging reflects life, has a life of its own, the way my life has gone over the years. “I’m going that way”, I say to myself, Opp’s a detour. I mean, really, I didn’t percieve any hot chicks showing up in here. What can I say, umm, “Pretty frigging cool!!” LOL
….
I just thought of something, Sewmouse. J-G is a Lutheran. They try to hide her, they really do, but she keeps breaking out of the basement… *snort*
….
The P-T extinction event, or Great Dying, occurred 251 million years ago when up to 90 percent of all species were snuffed out.
….
The planet will survive through many more changes and still have forms of life on it, but I’m not so sure humans will, and they are so interesting. Humans are very subject as to the makeup of the proper amount of gases and such that make up the atmosphere. Changing it too much and they lose their ability to survive here and mother earth isn’t being taken care of. Oh well, being a cockroach again is better than nothing.
….
Take care all. Love and Peace… BBC

19 comments:

BBC said...

"I can’t think of anything worse after a night of drinking than waking up next to someone and not being able to remember their name, or how you met, or why they’re dead." -Laura Kightlinger

"My sister was with two men in one night. She could hardly walk after that. Can you imagine? Two dinners!-Sarah Silverman

Anonymous said...

No! Don't make me change! Its sooooo scaryyyyy. Let me evolve, but don't change me.

Ok, yesterday I tried something new. A beer for the Czech Republic. It was a pilsner "Staropramen". MMM MMM Good. It was a change, I usually try to stick to Belguim and German beer. ;-)

Life is short. So little time, so many beers.

Indeed, I can see the change in your blogging in just the short time I've been "trying" to keep up with your blog. You're always entertaining, and thought-provoking sometimes, also. Keep on Rockin'.

BBC said...

Hammer.. I know, I have mentioned monkeys a lot in past posts. And it's entertaining when they screw each other on a White House couch and get caught.

I would just tell the media to go to hell because it isn't any of their business. After all, it's just a couple of monkeys fucking around. Hugs.

Sewmouse said...

What really scares me a bit, BBC, is that j_g is a LCMS Lutheran from Pennsylvania - which is kinda sorta where St. Paul the Lutheran Minister has his victi... Congregation.

If it hadn't been for her posting her picture, I'd have suspected she was the "Holier than Everyone L", my sister-in-law.

Interesting how she disappeared from my blog after being laughed at.

BBC said...

WASHINGTON - President Bush leaves today for an eight-day trip to Asia that will include his first-ever visit to Vietnam.

With any luck he won’t return. I wish Dick was also going with him.

Anonymous said...

hi bbc

BBC said...

Hi Fuck Wad, why not get a life instead of making fake blogs about me ya fucking idiot. You have too much time on your hands and are a little person.

BBC said...

I'm hiking to the hot springs today, to be at one with nature and the cosmos.

Be safe out there folks. See you on the flip flop. Hugs.

The Future Was Yesterday said...

Humans are very subject as to the makeup of the proper amount of gases and such that make up the atmosphere.
I'd sure like to see a survey of how many "humans" understand that - or maybe I wouldn't.

BBC said...

Really, anyone with that much time on their hands just might an unemployed scumbag attorney. Or one that isn't taking proper of his cases because he fucks around on the web too much.

Sewmouse said...

You know what is really pathetically sad? That someone feels the need to come to someone else's blog, impersonate them, act the ass, even make up an entire fake "identity" in order to do so.

Obviously you've hit this individual where it hurts - and he/she/it is striking back in a pathetic attempt to "hurt" you back for pointing out his/her/it's hypocrisy.

It's sad to think that someone has achieved a certain chronological of "adulthood" and still feels the need to act like a 5th grader.

Anonymous said...

LOL. Bush is visiting Vietnam without his Dick.

Maybe that's why he has fucked up so much. That's what happens when you put a Bush and a Dick together. Someone is going to get screwed.

Have a great time at the Hot Springs.

Anonymous said...

I see Bush waited until it was good and safe before going to Viet Nam. He should visit Iraq. Walk down the street. Alone.

Anonymous said...

hope you enjoyed your weekend - mine was about that dirty word - 'work'...and no dancing (big sad sigh)

you do seem to attract the crazies there bbc...think of it as a compliment...they like/hate you so much

Anonymous said...

Bush volunteered for Vietnam but the F102 he was trained on was obsolete and the war was winding down anyway so he went into politics instead.

Funny how things work out.

Anonymous said...

I clicked on the 'toon to be able to read it (hey, I'm a grandma) and LOL!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi BBC,

Hope you had a great day hiking.

Your new profile made me laugh.. anyways you can stalk me anytime.. I enjoy your kind of stalking..

I can't imagine starting a blog and being so negative and mad. The idea behind my blog was so positive and uplifting that I wouldn't even think of wasting my time with such a mad individual.. some people are just not worth paying any attention to.. ;-)

I liked Hammer's comment about the monkeys.. hahaha I'll be sure to use it.. YOU SEE HOW EDUCATIONAL THIS BLOG IS..I can't even imagine somebody thinking that it's negative.. anyways I come her for enjoyment and entertainment.. and that's always what I get...

Nite BBC... X0X0

Anonymous said...

BBC-
I enjoyed this post. I am a huge Calvin & Hobbs fan. I own all the books. Too bad he quit writting them.
Made my way through Trish's blog.
Peace.

NewsBlog 5000 said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X0S4nYyaTk