People that have been visiting this blog for a while know that they will not get a Sunday sermon or service here, even though I am a card carrying minister. That card is just bullshit, a course I took, to satisfy some government requirements. It makes me look more important in certain circles. If you are new here and want to see how a Sunday service should be to you go to my blog post of
http://bbc98362.blogspot.com/2006/10/sunday-fellowship.html
….
Sparkles Spanked Me.
….
Well, not really, not that I would mind that, but she asked for me to revile eight things about myself. I’m so open on my blog that there isn’t much I haven’t reviled about myself. But no new visitor has time to go through all of the old blog posts. And there are a few things I can come up with I suppose, maybe even more than eight. And some of them haven’t been mentioned before
….
My first sexual experience (other than with my hand) was at the age of twenty, in the front seat of a 1954 Plymouth Station Wagon, with a lady I barely knew. I was on leave partying with friends in a town that I used to live in.
….
I’ve cut my own hair for years. I pick my own nose and scratch my own butt. But I’ve patted others. :-)
….
I’ve been married five times. Three times where short ones, two times were to the children’s mother. Haven’t been married to anyone since 1987.
….
When my wife died, ex wife actually as we were divorced again, my daughter was living with me as her mother was being a Hitler.
….
My son is adopted, he came with the wife.
….
I had a daughter with my first wife that I haven’t seen since she was very young. She was adopted by the man that married her mother, fair enough.
….
Before moving here I lived for twelve years with a woman 18 years older than me. It was the most stable relationship I’ve ever been in. (No, it wasn’t like a mother thing, she just really liked sex. :-), Well, she was a pretty good woman also.)
….
I was beat a lot as a child, I never beat my children.
….
My wife would beat on me until I would hit her back. I once spent ten days in jail for that.
….
Many of my female friends are much older or younger than I am. Many women around my age are really screwed up. The few I do get along with well are the smartest of the lot.
….
The biggest mistake I may have ever made was the decision to move back in with family when I was about eleven. Before that I was a high grades student with an above average IQ for that age.
….
The dumbest thing I may have ever done, was stay there until I went into the Navy.
….
I did not fucking take dads cigarettes, my brother did, I just got the whipping for it.
….
I sure got good at hot-wiring the cars though. :-)… No wonder I went on to become a master mechanic.
….
I would walk to the next town picking up bottles out of the ditch and redeem them at the tavern. Walk back home on the other side of the highway picking up bottles from that ditch, redeem them at the grocery store, go back in the evening and steal them and sell them to the tavern. Hey, it’s fucking called capitalism. LOL
….
The Catholic priest was on my paper route. Always gave me a good tip. Told me it wouldn’t buy a hooker but it would buy a good cigar. It was a fucking mining town, why wouldn’t the cheap son of a bitch give me enough for a hooker? Not that I would have known what to do with her at sixteen, I thought a pecker was for pissing on rocks and bugs. Or writing in the snow.
….
Spotted on a ladies blog, a beautiful new word. Godfuckingdamnit. Wow, it was getting late in the day, I was beginning to worry that I wasn’t going to learn anything that day, and she came through for me.
….
Okay you Yahoo’s at Lusty’s, I have some things to say to you. Hippo, like I’m supposed to care if I piss off your right wing Christian friends that are fucking this planet up? Just ask me if I give a fuck, you dip shit. You, you…. Pussy.
….
Lusty seems to think that I insult everyone, but she doesn’t see the trend. I only insult stupid bullheaded right wing Christians, and a few other complete bullheaded idiots. I’ve never said anything but nice things to her and about her. If she doesn’t see that, well, fuck it, I won’t comment on her blog anymore. I have plenty of friends in my own and others blogs to play with.
….
Just because I’ve said that I love you, Lusty, it doesn’t make me a pervert, so don’t take it out of context. It’s not my fault if your other friends don’t say it, that you are not used to seeing it. It’s not, “I love you and want to have sex with you. It’s I love you because you are you.” You didn’t see Jlee freaking out just because we told each other that we love each other and use sexual innuendoes between each other at times. I love you, so just fucking get over it.
….
You didn’t expose me, you have never understood me, and you don’t know me. You don’t even know yourself yet.
….
It isn’t just politics with Jennifer, it’s also about her stupid right wing Christian beliefs. And any of you that don’t completely agree with her will just piss her off. The current thread on your blog makes that pretty clear. Yes, Jennifer, please do, throw your fucking computer out the window, thank you very much. You won’t let anyone love you anyway. If I can’t tell someone I love them without them freaking out, well, screw them, screw all of you. Like Ron said, go look in a fucking mirror.
….
Yes, Jennifer, I have been a truck driver and in 48 states and a third of Canada. I’ve also been a service manager, master mechanic, inventor, builder, business owner and many other things that you will never be, so what? Get over it and yourself.
….
Okay, some humor now.
….
It's 3:00 A.M. and Goldie wakes up to see her husband pacing the floor. "Morris, why can't you sleep?" she asks him. "You know our next door neighbor, Sam. I borrowed $1000 from him, and it's due tomorrow morning and I don't have the money. I don't know what I'm going to do." Morris replies. Goldie gets out of bed and opens the window. "Sam!" she shouts, and several times more, "Sam! Sam!" Finally a very groggy Sam opens the window opposite her and yells back, "What, what is it? It's 3 AM, what do you want?" Goldie says, "You know the $1000 my husband owes you? He doesn't have it." She then slams the window shut and turns to Morris and says, "Now you go to sleep and let Sam pace the floor."
….
"The Wal-Mart chain is refusing to sell a book written by WWF superstar Mankind because the book contains a picture of a naked elf. Everywhere Wal-Mart shoppers are asking themselves the same
question, "What's a book?"
….
That TZ, what a funny guy: The guy who delivers our office supplies has a heavy Portuguese accent, and when he saw the National Geographic video about seals sitting on the table he smiled broadly and
shouted, "Foka! Foka!" "No," I said, "If you fuck one of those in this country I'm pretty sure you'll go to prison on some 'humping and endangered species' charge." "No, no, no," he said quickly. "Foka mean 'seal' in Portuguese." "I see," I said pointing to the big seal next to the little seal in the picture. "So I'm betting that that's the mother foka?"
….
There was a great eruption of a south Sea island volcano. The witch doctor appealed to the tribal chief, demanding that a virgin be sacrificed to appease the volcano. The chief apologized, "I've used up all the virgins myself, so I guess we'll just have to get used to the noise."
….
Two deaf people get married and during the first week of marriage they find that they are unable to communicate in the bedroom with the lights out; since they can't see each other signing, or lips to lip-read. After several nights of fumbling around and many misunderstandings, the wife figures out a
solution. Honey, why don't we agree on some simple signals? For instance, at night, if you want to have sex with me, reach over and squeeze my left breast one time. If you don't want to have sex, reach over and squeeze my right breast two times. The husband thinks this is a great idea. He suggests to his wife if she wants to have sex with him, reach over and pull on my penis one time. If you don't want to have sex, pull on my penis two hundred and fifty times.
….
Have a peaceful Sunday all, go now in love and peace… BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

32 comments:
Don't forget to check out Gods approved Sunday comic. LOL
http://www.sinfest.net/
Good Morning BBC I made it up for your uncensored sermon and I enjoyed it...it get you thinking
Hey bbc, Love that sinfest!
I see your life has been crazy as mine, maybe one day I write some about me on my blog, they are similar to your experiences.
Don't let those crazy Christian never-right winger ladies get you frustrated. There is nothing you can do to bring them back to reality, their minds are closed to wisdom, fantasy rules their world. Do what I do when someone's start talking religious bullshit to me, turn and walk away The more you argue with them, the more they get to scream their fantasies at you. Don't even give them a chance to preach. Its what Jesus would do if he heard all the bullshit coming the those people (Christians). Jesus had a great message, he was a wonderful teacher. Too bad the Christian Right doesn't know a thing about that. Tolerance, Forgiveness, Acceptance, Charity, Love. Does that sound like our Christians?
Wal-Mart also bans George Carlin books, becuase he offends Christians and uses obscene language. Fuck Wal-Mart, I can get any book I want at the real bookstore or at Amazon. Just another reason to stay far away from Wal-Mart. They are kissing the asses of the religious people, why would you shop there? Prices? You're going to pay the actual cost one way or another, maybe now, maybe later. For me, Wal-Mart is too offensive, I won't shop there.
Great jokes. I like the one about the virgins. LOL.
later, keep rockin'
BBC, a minister????? Now, that's HIFRIGGINLARIOUS!!!!!
And I'm a MK (Missionary's Kid-Southern Baptist). Seriously. Bwahahahahahahaha.
wow! thats is sure to ruffle some feathers. ha ha ha!
i thoroughly enjoyed this piece and man you have had some courage to actually make the same mistake 5 times. and honestly i got confused when it came to how many kids you have and how many are your own. :-)
but this was spicy for sure.
One more thing, that woman is the ONLY woman that I have ever hit. She was just one of those women that pushed you up against a wall and tore into you until something snapped. With women like that of course, you are/become, the son of a bitch.
I didn't defend myself in court, I didn't contest her lies, I hit her, I took my punishment like a man. I moved on, she didn't.
Country Gal.... It pays to be a minister at times. :-) And I like to do weddings. Actually though, I consider myself to be a New Age Spiritualist.
Sparkle... I've made two daughters, both beautiful of course, it's easy when you have the pattern in front of you. LOL
I adopted the son.
I've signed up to be a cleric of 3 religions online. But I'm must proud of receiving the second highest rank in the High Holiness Church Of The Intergalactic God And One True Faith. Not a bad accomplishment for an earthling.
thanks for the clarifications. so what are ur daughters doing now? do they stay with you or you a loner?
I've lived alone for ten years now Sparkle. I don't expect perfection, just a woman that is right for me is all, can't find her. Yes, I'm alone, but not because I want to be.
I'm sixty-three, my daughters are big girls around forty, running around yanking their mens.... Um.. You know.
So I was roaming all over the yard looking into everything and went into Helen's house to get the key to her woodshed and she asked,
"What are you looking for?"
A hoe.
"Well it's about time, I've been pestering you for five years."
Damn it woman, I said a hoe, not a ho.
"Oh, well, it's five bucks for a no show."
Ha, ha, ha.. Everyone should have as good a sense of humor as Helen. Gotta get back to work.
Question : what's a right wing Christian????
I'm a Christian/catholic... but don't practice that much... and I don't recognize myself in the defitions that you seem to have on them... what are you talking about?
Please clarify ;-)
BSB.... The short explanation would be something like an extreme fundamentalist. And most of them are Republican's, or so it seems to me. I don't think you fit that picture.
My mother was a Catholic, a nut if ever I knew one. No refection on you of course.
Like it says at Tux's blog.
"Religious fundamentalists are motivated by the sneaking suspicion that someone, somewhere, is having fun and that this must be stopped."
ha ha ha! everyone should have a sense of humour like you. anyways i hope you find the right woman for yourself. it's high time
Thank you BBC for the definition.. ;-) you're correct.. not me what so ever.. LOL
I've been sleeping all afternoon..the meds are kicking in.. ;-) X
I spit coffee on the "nose and butt" one and really liked "Goldie & Morris", too.
"What's book?" Snort.
Speaking of books, read much sci-fi?
(And been reading any "bug blogs" lately? ;)
No Ron, I haven't read any sci-fi for years. I find reality and nonfiction strange enough.
What is a bug blog????
i want you to click the link under the post that you just commented on.
the spooky story one, you will like it....
Infinitesimal.... That is a lot of reading hon. More to the point, it is from the past, and as I keep telling people, there is a lot of monkey shit in our histories and past.
It's impossible to sort it all out. The truth from fiction. I'm no longer interested in looking behind me, keep looking forward people. The future is forward, you are the ones the make the future, to hell with the past. It's just dust in the ruts of travel through cosmic time and space.
What I'm interested in is what the next smart scientist is going to discover and answer for us tomorrow. Those people from the past, while some of them where smart in their own ways and gave us some gifts and understandings, they were still only part of our evolution. And they didn't get everything right. Not to mention that there is a lot of lies in our past.
You are sofaking cool godfuckingdamnit! Returning the visitation favor!
-Angry B
LOL.... Thanks a ton Angry B.. Hugs.
will not get a Sunday sermon or service here, even though I am a card carrying minister. That card is just bullshit I have one as well. I got it way back when I was 15...off the back of a Superman comic or something...one of those "send me $19.95 and you're a ____"? I forget where I graduated from, but it had a name a half mile long.:) They sent me a big ole fancy diploma. I haven't thought about that thing in years!! I dunno if I even have it anymore. Or why I got it in the first place, for that matter. Had to have something to do with sex, I'm sure. At 15, sex didn't only make the sun come up.....
I think you should delete j_g ;-)
Can I get my blog back??? ;-(
j_g.. I think you need to get laid.. ;-)
j_g.. I think you need to get laid.. ;-)
BSB... I think you're right. :-). But she gets her tits all tied in knots about everything so that isn't likely to happen any time in the near future. She is just a little witch with a chip on her shoulder. Don't worry, she will go away in time.
On the other hand, don't we all need to?
I see that two comments where deleted. And I didn't delete them, I wonder how that could have happened, maybe I was hacked?
Nope, I don't think you can get your blog back, but you can start another hon.
J-G, I won't be looking at your blog, not interested, I was married to a woman like you. Enough of that. But feel free to pick on me all you like. We all like the entertainment.. :-)
BBC.. I think she likes you.. ;-) That's why she keeps coming back for more.. LOL... I think she hasn't had some in a while.. hahahahahahaah hasn't discovered her hands either.. I guess Christians can't do that.. ;-)
BSB ...She reminds me so much of my crazy Christian wife that I couldn't get along with all that well at times. But she sure had a nice pussy. :-). I wonder?
Good thing I don't judge all Christians by her, my Christian friends think that she is frigging insane. That's got my vote. :-)
Well as long as she shuts up during sex... ;-) You should be ok... ;-)
bbc,
I take off one day and miss all the action. You always put a smile on my face & today was no exception. You have some great stories to share & I could read them all night. What's with the religious chicks that are hassling you anyway? When did this start, bbc? You'll have to update me on all of that sometime or direct me to the right post. I don't like anybody giving you a hard time.
Hugs and lots of them!
Post a Comment