Sunday, November 26, 2006

First snow of the season

It's an animated gif. If you don't see the animation hit the F5 key, or turn off your web accelerator.

10 comments:

IbaDaiRon said...

Reminds me that I always used to love Calvin's snow creations.

(This looks like something he might create when a teenager, though?)

BBC said...

Ron, I've always been a teenager at heart. :-)

Actually, I don't go looking for this stuff. Friends email most of it to me. Hugs.

FreakyNick said...

I bet he's dreaming of a snow blower.

he-he.

paris said...

BBc picture is very becoming of you! I've been gone all weekend plan on updateing my site soon...

Anonymous said...

LOL Cute one indeed... ;-) See what happens to men when they get overly excited.. they fall on their faces, that's what! ;-) xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

I had the exact same dream in 1997 dilly. I was like screwing your girlfriend and you were in the kitchen making pancakes naked wearing a firemans hat. It changed my life too man.

Since then I'm all about Jesus, and doing crank.

BBC said...

Calzone.. My friend, you are one sick person, get some help.

Anonymous said...

people are sure crazy on your blog...wow

oh nice new picture...

Davoh said...

happens all the time .. get a hard-on, fall flat on face .. heh.

Kirsten N. Namskau said...

My animated pix doesn't work on my posts. What am I doing wrong??