The picture is of the lot across the street, I suppose that someday there might be a house or business on it but for now it’s just nature and I like it like that. This is a pretty quite street, only three homes on it, plus my cave. It doesn’t show in the picture but one of the power lines is down. One thing I don’t scrimp on is heat, if I go out in cool weather I dress for it and deal with it, it’s not that big of a deal, I even hike to the hot springs in the winter. But !!! At home I’m staying warm without a lot of extra clothes on and I kick the heat up to 73 or 74 degrees if I want to. I don’t like using the screen on this new camera, I want an old fashioned viewfinder. Other than that it seems like a fine camera and will even take videos, something I don’t suppose I will bother with.….
I didn’t make my porch roof to take a ten inch wet snow load. It didn’t cave in though, but just in case I cleaned it off. No school again today, the kids should be happy. No mail yesterday either, and some of the business’s where closed. But I'm as snug as a bug in a rug. I should rig up a special cord in case I need to use the generator some though, I can just plug it into my outside outlet to feed the inside outlets on that circuit. The homes on my north and south sides have been without power for some time now, about 24 hours. The power was off here for a few hours in the night, I’m guessing so that they could repair lines to those around me. Hopefully they also have power now.
….
Hey, lets talk about love and sex some more. Lets face it, if I didn’t swear and talk about sex I wouldn’t have as many readers as I do. Besides, it’s interesting, it’s part of our journey.
….
You know what I like about you Azgoddess and Paris? Your honesty and willingness to admit things. Like having friendship sex. Face it, almost everyone has even though they don’t look at it that way. But if you have only dated someone a few times and have sex with them you are having a sort of friendship sex. You may or not may not even be infatuated with each other, and you can’t possibly love each other yet. That is a higher form of love than just liking. I’ve had a form of friendship sex I suppose, not that there was any pre-agreement, it just happened is all. And you know what? It’s okay.
….
Something of interest that I’ve observed. Maybe it’s just the kind of women I’ve been meeting, but it doesn’t pay to tell a woman you love her before having sex with her, it spooks them. In fact, telling them that means that you aren’t going to get any sex. There are a lot of women that aren’t going to decide if they love a man until after they have had sex with him. Then if they like it they decide they love him. That really isn’t love of course, it is just a sick attachment they think is love.
….
The thing about friendship sex, or casual sex these days is the worry of catching something. And with younger women, the chance of getting PG. I once read that Casanova, the so-called great lover, always used a few drops of fresh lemon juice as a birth control method. Also stated was the fact that it reduces the chances of getting aids. After reading up on him at Wikipedia I don’t think that was likely as he appeared to have fathered many children.
….
On her blog, Lecture.. Sewmouse gave a lady an interesting lecture about love in one of her comments, I can’t say that I disagree with her. High infatuation doesn’t last all that long, but you can build something good from there. Even after that stage I’m still a bit of a romantic though. Willing to hold hands, get and give hugs, brush hair, a touch when passing by, things like that. Sewmouse seems like a very nice lady, maybe some buffoon will stumble along and she can spit on him and clean him up some and be happy with him.
….
And how can I tell others that I love them when often I know so little about them, maybe not even know what they look like? Hell, that is the easy part, the point is that you don’t know them personally and maybe have to deal with them, so it is easy to love them. But remember, I look at love as something on a scale of one to ten. When I tell someone that I love them it may only be at a one. I like what I see on their blogs, what they are saying, therefore I love them.
….
And for some strange reason that I can’t fathom, I’m often attracted to the sick in the head Christian ladies, go figure. Maybe I think I can help them? Yeah, right. We could talk about this more, hell, we could talk about it forever, but lets just keep moving on.
….
You people telling me that you can create your own reality, tell me why you are not completely happy then. Tell me why you haven’t created the mates you can be happy with. Tell me why you are having to work. Tell me why there are wars that you don’t like. Tell me why the asshole next door is fucking with you. I’m telling you that you can only work at making your reality work the best it can for you. But there are still others realities getting in the way of yours being all that you would like it to be.
….
It's so simple to seem to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say, and then don't say it. Lets end with a joke
….
A little fella walks into a bar. Unfortunately there is a pile of dog shit just inside the door, and he slips in it and falls over. He gets up, cleans himself up and walks to the bar and buys a drink. A great big man then enters the bar. He slips in the same pile of shit, falls, gets up, cleans up and buys a drink. The little guy turns to the big guy and, trying to strike up a conversation, points to the pile by the door and says, "I just did that." The big guy punches him in the mouth.
….
Peace, love, hugs. (Work on it more) BBC

22 comments:
Good morning!
That's a great pict! I don't know anything about a screen but I truly like the look that it gives!
You don't choose to love someone. It's not about brains..believe me otherwise I' be brainless and I don't think it's the case. I might be clueless but certainly not a no brainer.
It has to do with emotions and I'm sorry but you can't control that.
I've had sex with people I couldn't care less about. They'd get dress and leave and that was fine by me. On the other hand, I've had sex with people and when emotions are involved... F*!? that hurts.... so lately, I'd rather stay away from it (well with somebody else that is... I don't have to tell myself.. that I love me LOL) Just in case emotions get involved... STAY WAY IS THE MOTTO LATER! ;-)
Have a great days shoveling ;-) xoxoxoxo
P.S. I guess I'm first to leave a comment today.. ;-)
LOS ANGELES - Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock each filed divorce papers Monday seeking to end their marriage of less than four months.
Yawn, some people are just on this planet to entertain us.
Never had casual sex. It is too personal for me. I have to get to kow someone pretty weel before I will have sex with them. It's not about STD's or babies. It's just too damn personal.
Snow looks lovely. I haven't seen real snow in 5 years, and I had to go on a skiing trip to see it. winters are great in the south, now if they could just cool down the summers.
I had to use the AC last night, but I like it cool when I sleep. 72 inside is too warm for me, but the southerners start wearing their coats at 72.
Later on, dude
The pictures are lovely.....as long as I don't have to be in the snow!:)
What i miss the most, here in Egypt, is the seasons. Here we have only a cold summer, a hot summer and burning Hell.
Stay tuned my next subject A NIGHT WITH PARIS....
*chuckles*
Ok, BBC - let me give you some more insight on the "Lecture"
The individual in question has made a point of deciding that she is so physically repulsive that no man will ever even so much as ask her out for a cup of coffee and some conversation - never mind romance or sex or anything. She's not a beauty queen (neither am I!), granted, but she's not hideously deformed, either.
The thing is, she is so unbeliveably socially inept - she REFUSES to make eye contact with other people, for fear of "forcing herself" on them.
I cannot tell you how many times I've asked guys (in front of her, so she would hear the answer) "If you saw a woman who looked like a supermodel sitting alone on a barstool, and she utterly refused to make eye contact - would you have the guts to walk up to her and start a conversation?" About 98% of the guys I've asked say "No"
This woman refuses to do any of the "pre-mating ritual dance" socially accepted methods of body-language telling someone you wouldn't be adverse to talking to them.
Then she blames the men for not beating down the (self-erected) walls to try and have a cup of coffee with her.
"I'd feel so stupid, counting seconds between glancing at them... batting my eyes..." Even though I have stopped counting the number of times I've told her that batting your eyes is stupid and nobody does it. She saw it on a sitcom once, dammit, and everything you see on TV is the Godshonesttruth!!
She lives not all that far from you (compared to me), BBC - in Everett. Wanna go ask her out for coffee? *laughs*
Sewmouse.. Me go to Everett Hon? I don't think so, those women in Everett are crazy. LOL Besides, I've made it very clear that I'm not moving away from this area, it's just a big rat race over there and I've developed a dislike of rats, and, umm, monkeys.
I agree with what you say about eye contact. If a person can't look in your eyes, forget it. And it hasn't got anything to do with dating or any of that.
Kirsten.. Egypt doesn't sound like much fun hon. Do you like living there?
Paris.. Knowing you, it should be interesting. :-).. Hey, did those guys get any deer, or was you the only one that got a shot? Hugs.
Oh who said anything about moving, you silly man?
I would just once - JUST ONCE - love to have some guy ask that wench out for coffee so she would quit WHINING to me about it.
*grin*
A cuppa coffee don't mean you gotta jump her bones or anything!
She used to complain that one of our mutual friends found her "so physically repulsive that when we met he couldn't even bring himself to give me a "hello" hug - or even shake my hand"
This went on for several years. Then one day, she and I snuck into a gig where he was playing, and he saw us in the crowd and came running over and gave her a HUGE hug. And about 20 more over the course of the evening. She's NEVER said that again. *evil grin*
I'll pay for the coffee even...
*laughing*
Holy shit, Bill! You got so much snow already?
I like snow but when the bastards don't shovel their sidewalks it makes walking into town a nightmare.
Sewmouse.. There are lots of men in Everett, all she has to do is go to any nightspot to get hit on. Does she smile at them? That is all it takes.
Hell, I would have to drive to Kingston, take a ferry to Edmonds, drive on to Everett. Or take the Whidbey Island route and two ferry's. I don't think so hon, not going to happen.
If she can't get dates or make friends there, she has a real problem.
Shoot, even in this little burg I can go into town and within a half hour be talking to a new lady friend.
But I don't let the cool ones put me off, I'll just walk over and start talking to them looking to make a new friend, I'm stupid that way. LOL
Dan.. Yup, more snow than I've ever seen here, and it's going to stick around for a few days it seems.
Things are still plugged up here with some business's staying closed and no school again today.
They got four feet overnight here in 97, the year before I moved here, but we got the same in Montana. No sooner got the driveway cleared and we got another two feet.
Who, knows, it might just be this way all winter. But we have to take what nature hands us and be okay with it. I'm comfy, it's cool.
Damn…. I make good hotcakes. I should get out the crock pot, perfect weather for some nice soup.
qoq - nice snow but better for you than me...grin
and about that reality creating thing...i believe i'm in the perfect place and perfect time ~ for me...
which in your eyes might not be all that perfect...smile
i love my life and work and hobbies...basically everything about me...it's just other people i have a hard time loving or to be honest (what you like about me) trusting
Azgoddess...That's what I keep saying hon, I'm where I'm supposed to be, doing what I'm supposed to be doing. Just like you.
But still, others realities keep making things not as I wish they would be. Oh well, we just keep moving on hoping for the best. Hugs.
Hello! Excuse-moi... don't I get a reply, youuuuuhouuuuuuuu! LOL xx
Only two for you Mr! LOL
Maybe I would like to live in Utah. Why don't you come and get me???
Kirsten... I did live in Utah for four years, had a business there in a small town. Beautiful country and some beautiful people. I have no gripe with the Mormons.
I think that sometimes I should have stayed there, life was good there. But I moved the lady I was with to Montana hoping to make her happy, she still wasn't.
But, it's too late to go back now. This is also a beautiful area and I intend on dying here.
I just can't move anymore, did a lot of that for years, it just isn't in me to do it again. Hugs.
I miss the snow. The weather here is about 8 months of hot stifling death, 2 months of cold and 2 months of inbetween.
If someone spits on the street all the schools close and there are about 1500 traffic accidents.
Hey BBC, send some of that cold down here.
I like that joke, I'm passing it along.
BSB.. I give you plenty of attention on your blog, now lets not be, umm, hoggy, hon. :-) Hugs.
Hoggy, moi... NEVER LOL ;-) xxx
Horny maybe.. but Hoggy.. forget it! hahahahaha
The photo is so peaceful. I hope the land stays undeveloped so you can keep this view of nature, of serenity.
On the love scene, I haven't much to offer. Being happily married and also my husband being my best friend, I really do have the best of both worlds.
Now, in the 'day', the late 60's and the 70's, things were a little different. But, by the time I was 28, I had done most of what I wanted, not all of course, and was content, as I remain today.
One thing hasn't changed from the 60's & 70's...my Values.
Your place sounds so cozy. I miss the snow. Playing in it. Making igloos! More pictures!!!!!
Cute joke!!
Peace & Love bbc...Lady
Post a Comment