This isn’t what I was going to post about today, but BlueberryBlueberry
has tagged me to reveal six weird things about myself. WTF? Doesn’t anyone read my blog? It’s all fucking weird. LOL… For you good friends out of the country that may not know what WTF means, it means What The Fuck?
….
According to the rules...
Each player of this game starts with the “6 weird things about you”. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged” in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
….
#1.. I think that I’m God.
….
#2.. I think that you are God/Goddess, that it is a spirituality only, not an entity out there.
….
#3.. I think that mankind collectively is God in evolution.
….
#4.. That makes me weird because I worry that we are fucked.
….
#5.. I think that I’m gifted, special in some way not discovered yet.
….
#6.. For nine years now I have lived assuming that the cosmos would take care of my needs, and that has worked very well for me.
….
When we did the eight things about you tag I played along, but I didn’t tag anyone. I’m not going to tag anyone this time either. I think that things like this are very personal and that I shouldn’t be putting others on the spot by almost as much as insisting that they do them. I will however ask for volunteers. I may also be weird because I think reading people is more interesting than reading books. They don’t always like what I tell them about themselves though.
….
The picture is of the earth at night. Just look at all the lights, doesn’t anyone conserve? How do people think they can save the planet this way?
….
Bumper Sticker: 'Don't lend money to friends. It causes amnesia.'
….
Church Bulletin Blooper: Miss Charlene Mason sang "I will not pass this way again" giving obvious pleasure to the congregation.
….
Because of its tiny wings and heavy body, aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly. But the bumblebee doesn't know that, so it flies anyway.
….
Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood.
….
Has anyone ever said, "It is important to spend less time on how we look and more time on how we see"? If not, someone should.
….
The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision.
….
It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong. (But those assholes can’t toss all of us in jail, that would be too many people to house and feed)
….
War is fear cloaked in courage. --General William Westmoreland
….
It isn't what you have in your pocket that makes you special, but what you have in your heart.
….
Thibodaux marches up to Beaudreaux's front porch and raps hard on the door and Beaudreaux opens it. Thibodaux say, "Beaudreaux ! How long we ban frands ?" Beaudreaux say, "Well.........All our lives Thibodeaux" Thibodaux say, "Why don't you told me you gotta boat?" Beaudreaux say, "I ant gotta boat !" Thibodaux say, "Da' sign say; "BOAT FOR SALE". Beaudreaux say, " OH-NO Thibodaux !" See dat old '72 ford pickem'up truck over-dare" Thibodaux say, "yas, I see dat old pickem'up truck" Beaudreaux say, "See dat '76 Cheverloet Ce-dan" Thibodaux say, "yas, I see dat Ce-dan" Beaudreaux say, "Well, dey boat for sale.
….
They made the first, Russian built, computer language translator. . To test it, the representative of the company said, "Just speak into the microphone." So, the customer spoke this phrase (in French,) "The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak." The machine cranked and groaned and finally translated it into English. Only it said, "The vodka's O.K. but the meat is spoiled."
…
Larry gets home late one night and his wife, Linda, says, "Where in the hell have you been?" Larry replies, "I was out getting a tattoo." "A tattoo?" she frowned. "What kind of tattoo did you get" "I got a hundred dollar bill on my privates," he said proudly. "What the hell were you thinking?" she said, shaking her head in disdain. Why on earth would an accountant get a hundred dollar bill tattooed on his privates?" "Well, one, I like to watch my money grow. Two, once in a while I like to play with my money. Three, I like how money feels in my hand. And, lastly, instead of you going out shopping, you can stay right here at home and blow a hundred bucks anytime you want."
….
Larry is recovering in room 232 at Jesus is Screwing Mary Hospital.
….
It’s 24.8 degrees this AM. But it’s warm in here and we are as snug as bugs in a rug here at Polly’s Honky Tonk Saloon and Whorehouse. Have a great day everyone.
….
Love, Peace, Hugs. BBC

14 comments:
Your philosophy and world view reminds me of a Hindu Yogi:
Everything is science and everyone is god and finding your own spirituality is a lifes goal.
I don't subscribe to any organized religion myself but I do run across some wise teachings here and there.
Those were not new weird stuff..we already knew all that.. ;-)
A few things that are part of my religion :
Never wait in line at a restaurant..when I'm hungry move on or stay home.
Always listen to what Honey & Luscious are telling me.
Try to not put too much emphasis on what the outside looks like..the inside is what last and it shouldn't change. If it does..please make improvements. ;-)
Don't take life for granted, it won't always be around you know!
Appreciate what you have and stop thinking about what you don't have.
Why make it simple when I can complicate things.
Last but not least.. I'm God's gift to men..but they are too damn stupid to notice... ;-)
There are my 7 weird things. I might post them up one day....
Have a great day Billy! xoxoxox
Once upon a time, there was a wealthy old miner who was
traveling across the plains with his trusty mule of many
years. All of a sudden the mule fell over dead. The old man
," replied the old man. "You're right on the edge of
My Ass."
The salesman was puzzled by what the man said, so he decided
to ask someone else. He thanked the man and continued to
what appeared to be the downtown area.
He saw another man walking down the street. He asked,
"Please sir, could you tell me where I am, I seem to be
lost?"
The old man promptly replied, "No problem young fella.
You're right smack dab in the middle of My Ass!"
At this point the salesman decided that everyone in the
little town was crazy and decided to leave. On the way out
of town he spotted a seafood restaurant. He had become quite
hungry, so he decided to get something to eat before
traveling on to the next town.
The waitress walked over and asked, "What'll you have
stranger?"
The man replied, "I think I’ll have the crab platter."
The waitress replied, "I'm sorry sir, we're all out of
crabs. My husband looked all over My Ass last night and
didn't find but two...and we ate them."
....
I still like the town in Australia better..... FUCKING.
....
"Why hate someone for the color of their skin when there
are much better reasons to hate them."
....
Jesus was a Jew, yes, but only on his mother’s side.
....
A Catholic priest was sent to a very small church in the
backwoods of Alaska. After a couple of years, the Pope
decided to pay the priest a visit to see how he was doing.
The priest said that it was a really lonely job and that he
couldn't have made it without his Rosary and two martinis
each day.
With that, the priest asked the Pope, "Would you like
to have a martini with me?"
The Pope replied, "Yes, that would be nice."
The priest turned around and hollered towards the
kitchen, "Rosary, would you fix us two martinis please!"
BSB... I'm not too damn stupid to notice that you are Gods gift to men. I'm just too damn cheap to go that far. LOL... Hugs.
Smart man... ;-) xoxoxox
I think I'll be tagging myself right now..why put off a fun thing..as a wise person would say
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Well geez, some people think that is weird, mostly Christians.
I really can't think of other ways that I'm weird. Hell, jacking off alone isn't exactly weird, everyone does that.
I don't even like to think about what women do when no one is watching. LOL
um, all i have to say to you is WTF??? stuff running down my leg?? um, what stuff???
anyways...love the pic...shows me how very small this earth of ours really is...hugs
Boy, it's getting weird everywhere, I can't even stand out. Check out this new blog.
Peddling as fast as I can
Hammer.. I haven't studied much Hindu Yogi stuff. My philosophy and world view reminds me of something I made up all by myself.
It's my frigging parade, now stay behind me. LOL
In the news: Pope Holds Intimate Mass in Turkey.
Umm, Intimate? Mass? He stuck his dick in a turkey??
It's a good thing that you told me that was a picture of the world because to me it looked like an angry face looking back at me! xoxox
I start each day intent on changing socks.
One thing about it BBc nothing about you unpersonal gets left unsaid....
I so appreciate your honesty. It's a breath of fresh air for a friggin' change.
Hugs!
Post a Comment