You have won an all expense paid cruise on my luxury cruise liner. For the simple reason that you are frigging special. LOL….
I don’t have time to write a lot today, I’m busy stalking someone. :-) Always remember, you are the hunter, or the hunted……. Smirk. Hugs, BBC

14 comments:
I went to free bingo at Beer Church for a while last night. I sat by Rod and Char, I sometimes call her Star, she is a very attractive half Native American, they are a fun couple. Didn’t stay through all the games but I did win a candle, kool cuz I collect them. And a set of four steak knives, didn’t need them, I was hoping it would get rowdy so I could pass them out, but it didn’t’ happen.
In a noisy place you often only overheard parts of sentences between others, like “crack cement”. It makes you wonder what else you missed. Smirk
Or interesting parts of songs…. Nothing could be finer than to be in Carolina in the mooorninnng. Nothing could be sweeter than to put my peeter in her in the mooorninnng… Snort. I love dropping into Beer Church, the monkeys are interesting.
Well, back to my stalking.
Don't forget to check one of my most favorite comics today.
http://www.sinfest.net/
Hey that's it just think of it no taxes to pay live on the water, no government, just doc once and a while and get stuff for eats a nd margaritta's......
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. - A leading evangelist and outspoken opponent of gay marriage has given up his post as president of the National Association of Evangelicals while a church panel investigates allegations he paid a man for sex."
I swear, those Christians are frigging insane. Oh, wait, I've been saying that for years.
Love that camper!
Have fun stalking.
Christians, what a bunch of clowns.
Goody! A free vacation! Have fun with your stalking. Are you a Level 1 or 3 stalker?
eternity
I was quite interested in the message that your god could free me from poverty. I especially liked the picture of the young couple watching the flatscreen TV. Would your god be willing to send me such a TV?
Eternity.... I looked at your blog, God doesn't read monkey shit so I won't be returning to it.
I trust though that you are peaceful. Carry on then, I take the view that Christians are only here to entertain the rest of us. :-)
Love and Peace, and all that shit.
wow! that is so cool. the best way to get away from everyone and ensure that they cannot reach you till you don't want the m arund.
love it. i accept the invitation and express desire to be the hunter too. :-)
you know how to travel, man! lol
have a good weekend! :)
wow - traveling i style there...
my clock finally re-set itself after two days of trying...haa haa
wow! that's quite the vehicule.. LOL I'm sure I'd have a hard time getting on that thing! hahaah And how the heck do you steer??? I guess you must go with the flow.. literally!
i bet you that could be more fun than a real cruise.
then again, i've never been so i can only guestimate.
whoa thats cool
Post a Comment