Wednesday, January 16, 2008

AND THEN GOD SAID

Hey – Where did all the fucking light come from?

Okay, so no God made all the light, shit happened. But there is getting to be some pretty cool things around when it comes to lighting things up. How cool are skylights for example.

A few weeks back I was in a hardware store and bought this super cool 16 bulb LED light that was on sale for twenty bucks. It runs on three AA batteries, not sure for how long though. And I’m going to make a little generator that will run it with out batteries at all.

This is a great light to have around in case of a power outage, or for camping and such, or if they turn your power off because you can’t pay the bill. It has three powerful magnets in the base and will attach to the side of a fridge or stove and such. The base is heavy so it won’t tip over easily, and can be clamped many places. The long flexible arm allows you to direct it at anything. This is a great light to carry around in a car for night time emergencies.

I bought another one a few days ago, it pays to be prepared.

Dr. John says that my God is flawed, I know that, my God is a God in evolution. Jonn doesn’t believe in science even though it is medical science that is keeping him alive. So why doesn’t he drop that and pray to his God to save him? Hey, just asking.

Recession? Bring it on, recessions are good to me. I live as if there is always a recession so I’m always ready for one. And the rich are always looking to save some money and I have many skills so get by just fine.

Have a great day, hugs….. BBC

8 comments:

BBC said...

AMERICAN CORPORATION
You have two cows. You sell one, lease it back to yourself and do an IPO on the 2nd one. You force the two cows to produce the milk of four cows. You are surprised when one cow drops dead. You spin an announcement to the analysts stating you have downsized and are reducing expenses. Your stock goes up.

ITALIAN CORPORATION
You have two cows but you don't know where they are. While ambling around, you see a beautiful woman. You break for lunch. Life is good.

TALIBAN CORPORATION
You have all the cows in Afghanistan, which are two. You don't milk them because you cannot touch any creature's private parts. You get a $40 million grant from the US government to find alternatives to milk production but use the money to buy weapons.

IRAQI CORPORATION
You have two cows. They go into hiding. They send radio tapes of their mooing.

CALIFORNIA CORPORATION
You have millions of cows. They make real California cheese. Only five speak English. Many are illegals. Arnold likes the ones with the big udders.

BBC said...

It's laundry day here at Polly's Honky Tonk Saloon and Whorehouse.

And I hope to have time (and decent weather)to work on the camp trailer some. I'm working on installing the new windows at this point of the reconstruction.

So I'd better get away from this computer and get to cracking.

Behind Blue Eyes said...

BBC-It must be great to be so handy. I'm not at all. Liked your cow thing. Have fun with your light.

billy pilgrim said...

my god has four legs, a smooth fur coat, a wet nose, occasionally eats her own feces and has never demanded 10% of my gross income.

BBC said...

Hum, must be a dog, cats don't eat feces. My cats think they are God, until they get hungry and start pestering God to feed them.

That reminds me, I had better buy more cat food when I'm out today.

BBC said...

How to tell the sex of a fly.

Males are attracted to beer cans.

Females are attracted to phones.

FOUR DINNERS said...

My cats are all God. They allow me to share their world as long as I feed them and empty litter trays.

Fair enough. Let there be light!!

BBC said...

Yes, let there be light, and you can get it at your True Value hardware store.