Thursday, January 24, 2008

Bitching about my unhappiness since 1943




We can’t change this country and get it back on track unless we change our government and political system. How can we do that? Got me.

I think that even non-smokers should pack a lighter on this planet of chaos and unknowns. I pack extras when I hike to the hot springs. I don’t know but what something may happen and I may have to spend the night in the mountains, if it gets cold at night I’ll want a fire. I also pack a hunting knife and piece of sidewalk chalk. Well, I take a whole backpack of things, it’s stupid not to.

Another good reason for packing a lighter is in case you want to hot seat the Mother In Law. *snickers*
I prefer refillable butane lighters that don’t have a flint in it, but one of those sparkly do-dads. A piezoelectric crystal. Bought a new one recently and the sparkly do-dad stopped working already. Discovered that if I smack it against something it will work again, don’t know why, it just does. So because it is convenient I smack it against my skull, others find it entertaining, it’s not hard to entertain the monkeys. LOL

Remember that if you can, if your lighter stops working just when you need it the most, smack it, maybe it will work again.

And I know women that need to be smacked once in a while to get them working right again, but I avoid that kind of women. My wife, defect #3 in that family, was like that. Sometimes a man has to put his foot down because they really do know more than women do at times, women too often let the nine year old in them run them. Every woman like that that I know has been alone for years, maybe men are getting smarter, to bad the women don’t get it. I don’t allow my dicks needs do my thinking for me anymore.

Speaking of my wife’s family, that whole family tree needs to die off and stop adding to the gene pool.

Many Native Americans were killed under the American flag, that makes me wonder why they so often embrace it. Other than the fact that they are forced to. I wonder, did the natives have flags of their own before the terrorists came?

I have money left over (and no woman that wants to spend it) and got my retirement check yesterday. In that respect life is good. I’m about as ready for a recession as I can get.

A woman once said that a man is like a deck of playing cards... You need a Heart to love him, A Diamond to marry him, A Club to smash his fucking head in and a Spade to bury him. And by then he is glad to get away from the bitch.

If you believe in creation as espoused in the Bible, then Adam and Eve's children would actually have had to have sex with one another for the earth to have become populated. This is surely proof positive that ALABAMA was at one time the Garden of Eden.

Looking for a good investment? Victoria 's Secret and Smith &Wesson will merge under the new name: TittyTittyBangBang

Hey, have a great fucking day, hugs…. BBC

13 comments:

Karen said...

"Some sort of a president"

Profound thinking.

billy pilgrim said...

if eve came from adam's rib, then the kids were second generation in-breeders.

it kinda explains a lot of the hallucinations that take place in the bible.

BBC said...

Now, Billy P, those Christians love their hallucinations.

Aunt Jackie said...

;) Um... how dare you ask me not to read your blog... and is it a bad sign that I haven't found anything I consider bat shit crazy yet?? I'm reading on, but so far I'm with ya... I may or may not post all that's on my mind, but I try to show a little bit of myself when I feel like it.

Thanks for stopping by!! :)

Bat shit crazy... well, it's always good to meet someone who goes to the same church that I do... Small Intergalactic Hillbilly Trailer Park we have going on here... I was beginning to feel all alone.

:D

Aunt Jackie said...

"titty titty bang bang" lmao!!!

ALABAMA, but maybe Arkansas or Mississippi as well?

Anonymous said...

I tell you what,I am a woman who can put a man in his place!

I dare you to try and slap me around.Go for it big boy! See what happens! ;o)

Titty Titty Bang Bang...sounds like a porno indeed!

BBC said...

I said I get away from those women, not slap them around. I know plenty of women that also think some women need to be slapped around some.

I just refuse to put up with women like that anymore. Time to fix and take Helen's breakfast to her. Later.

Gadfly said...

*laughing*

Dude. You are just a veritable cup, filled with optimism for the entire human race! *chuckling some more*

Meh ... There's plenty of men who would do well to shut the fuck up and listen to their wifes, also. It might not actually TAKE all kinds ... But there ARE all kinds *shrug*

Anonymous said...

women are nice creatures if you know where to look

it's also bothersome how natives embrace the flag under which many of their people died...they are usually the more brainwashed and less educated. And yes we did have a flag before those savages killed my ancestors, well at lest the Incas did.

BBC said...

"women are nice creatures if you know where to look"

Yeah, I ran into a nice hooker once.

BBC said...

Hey dumb ass, you didn't tell me where to look.

Mom Knows Everything said...

You know what, I have always wanted to ask my minister that question about who did Adam and Eve's kids marry, but I'm too chicken to ask.

Anonymous said...

sup...look in native villages...native women ROCK,,,they are care-free, loyal, and good housewives