Discovered a check in my sun visor pocket yesterday that a lady gave me almost two months ago for ‘services rendered’, I had forgotten I put it there so I cashed it yesterday. I don’t need the money but I guess I can use it to pay a woman for ‘services rendered’. LOL
Gas, food spur inflation jump in 2007 I’m still ticked that I have to pay the state sales tax on beer, a basic food item.
In an effort to help Sen. Larry Craig, the American Civil Liberties Union is arguing that people who have sex in public bathrooms have an expectation of privacy. Yeah, I always figured that I was entitled to some privacy if whacking off in a public restroom. Actually, for the life of me, I don’t know why anyone would want to do that in such a place. I can understand a male and a female getting it on in one, never done it, but I can picture it. And be okay with it, if u’r horney for each other, u’r horney, so just get it on I guess. If I walk in on such a thing I’ll just be amused and take my leak and mind my business.
Have a great day, hugs…. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Hey god,
You just haven't figured it out now, have you? wink
I'm not the one he has the hots for but I must say that I have been very amused this past year at the fact that he has you all fooled .... ;-)
Until you have figured it out.. I think you just should give it a rest... but come to think about it... I'm enjoying this so much that you just should continue making an ass of yourself...
Geezzz and here I thought that the all mighty new it all... guess not.. ;-)
P.S. So has your Honey arrived yet.. or has she disappointed you as well.... LOL
I don't know who he has the hots for, it's his mind games, not mind, and I don't care, they'll screw it up anyway.
No my honey hasn't came, and isn't going to, she has moved on. It's okay though.
When I want wonderful company I just walk over to Helen's.
I wonder why so many people think that 'God' is supposed to know everything.
Besides, I don't check his blog often enough to follow it well, it's just a bunch of muttering were he admits that he knows nothing other than the fact that he is really screwed up. :-)
I just go there too fuck with you guy's. Ha, ha, ha.
Yeah. Just use some basic discretion. DO try to avoid doing so in the restroom at the freaking Chucky Cheese type joint. But if there's only a small chance of a kid coming in -- do it in the stall and try and hold the noise down as much as possible. Some people are going to get their nose out of joint -- but figuratively fuck'em.
If you're in a wild bar -- hell, spread her leg across the sinks -- I'll likely be buzzed enough to pee and laugh simultaneously :o)
I think that most four old kids these days has already seen and know much more than I did at four.
And I grew up in mining towns where the Catholic priest visited the whorehouses.
I get kind of a smug satisfaction out of knowing that the church was paying for a priest to visit whorehouses. Even though they didn't know it, or choose to ignore it.
But at least he wasn't screwing with the alter boys.
sex without the intention of procuring a child is wrong
i wouldnt want to insert my beautiful penis inside the vagina of a woman who has had other penises inside
Winai.... You're pulling my leg I think. :-)
Besides, it's illegal for a man your age to have sex with a 14 year old.
Public lavatory's? Yuck! Public parks are the thing. (Well when it's warm anyroad)
who said anything about a 14 year old?
You said that you didn't want to stick your penis in a woman that has had other penis's in her. There isn't many 20 year old virgins around. Maybe darn few 14 year old ones, I don't know the figures.
I do know that wanting a virgin is over rated, I've never had a hankering for one.
Post a Comment