I posted about ecology on my other blog yesterday, no humor in it but if your interested ecology you might be interested in reading it. I don’t care if some folks think I’m poor, others have no idea how much money I do or don’t have. I love my basic little place and how I live. I live the way I choose to live, it’s easy on the planet. It beats the heck out of the fancy way I used to live and always busting my butt trying to keep up with it all trying to make women happy because they are always wanting more and never happy with what they have.
Anyone that has read this blog for very long knows that if you don’t agree with me …..You are wrong, shut up, you, you, whores. LOL
Mike Huckabee learned how to be a politician in church. *rolls eyes*
I learned I was with a bunch of thieves, and they were the leaders. Oh, wait, just like politicians, never mind.
Huckabee, 51, grew up in Hope at a time when Arkansans planned their year around the fall and spring religious revivals and summer meant Vacation Bible School…… My kids went to church camp and learned risque jokes and songs, and my daughter popped her cherry there at fifteen. Her mother would have had a fit if she had known. I was just amused when I learned of it.
Wife thought that daughter should be a virgin when she got married, I’m more realistic than that. Hell, wife wasn’t even a virgin when she got married, I’d been banging her for six months before we got married. She wasn’t even a virgin before that, she already had one rug rat. Wife had some shorted wiring, as far as I’m concerned all Christians do.
I went over to Helen’s yesterday to pack some firewood in for her and she says, “Honey, isn’t there a bucket of chips in the woodshed that can burned”. I said, “Yes.” She said, “Why haven’t you brought them in then?” I said, “Because the fucking boss hasn’t told me to.”
She goes into the giggles and starts talking about fucking. Helen is such a hoot. We’ve known each other for almost ten years now, we know how to work our way though disagreements until she agrees with me. LOL…. Best damn female friend I’ve ever had. Also the best neighbor I’ve ever had.
If you’re not part of the omnipresent spirit you’re part of the bullshit.
The Jimmy Hoffman band is playing at the Eagles tonight, I should go listen to some good music for a while.
That is all, carry on.
Have a great day, hugs…. BBC

19 comments:
Some guy is claiming that a tonic of beer and urine will improve your garden. Come on, if that was true, wouldn't frat houses be like tropical rain forests?
If you’re not part of the omnipresent spirit you’re part of the bullshit.
Make some bumper stickers. I haven't read anything that good in ages. You rock.
Hey Billy!
I got a nice quote for you that goes along with your simple living and how people view it.
"One obsessed by the idea of helping others feels constrained to aid those who might be better off without such aid. Take a person with little money who lives simply. To give such a person material things unessential to this simple way of life would destroy that life. This would not be kindness at all. A Buddha (god) is compassionate, but he isn't obsessed by the desire to save others."
- Roshi Philip Kapleau, The Three Pillars Of Zen -
Enjoy and have a great day!
i always asked my kids:
would you rather go to church or watch cartoons?
do you think they ever went to church?
Anti...... I know, a few years back I refused a Cadillac that was offered to me. What in the hell would a man like me want a Cadillac for?
And I don't want a woman what wants one.
Money is necessary but doesn't make you happy. I have never sent my kids to church. I don't think that they offer anything, at least not the churches that I know about. My mom goes to a Unitarian church. Anyone of any religion can go there Christian, Jewish, Buddhist, Pagan etc... You can even go if your an athiest. The church services are more like presentations than they are services. They might have a service where they talk about Buddhism, the next one may talk about art. The Sunday school teaches the kids different religious traditions and most of the people who attend are well-read and open minded. That's probably the only kind of church that I could ever handle. No comments on women.
I went to a Unitarian Fellowship for over a year but it bothers me that they keep talking about all the religions. They should just shut up about it all.
What they are is a bunch of lost sheep that don't know what to believe. And raising the next generation of kids that won't know what to believe.
I stopped going because I decided I didn't like their minister that is an over consumer and I don't like the crap he preaches about when they don't have guest speakers.
If people are going to say they care, they should prove it.
They do have good programs at times though. I was a quest speaker once.
some material things are better than others.
a good lazy-boy recliner is infinitely better than a cell phone.
My place is too small for a nice lazy-boy recliner. I just have a small chair that someone gave to me. My cell phone is only good for 911, I don't need a stupid cell phone.
Glad I stumbled in, took my sweet time reading your mind. Your comment above about cell phones sure rang a bell with me. My rotary wall phone just up and died about 6 months ago, its in the hall closet along with the rest of my memories.
desperato, come down from your fence
Cher... I'm going to tell you the same thing you told me. "Don't tell me what to do." LOL
Hugs toots.
it's fun to say, isn't it? try it in real life when someone isn't expecting it and keep a straight face. it's awesome.
like when you are leaving a store and the clerk says "have a nice day!" you turn around and say "don't tell me what to do." it's just one of the many ways i ammuse myself.
I like it when they say "Hi"
I say "I wish I was"
Or when they ask "How are you?"
"Not worth a damn but thanks for asking"
Billy you're a hoot and you ain't afraid to say what he thinks...I like that!
But isn't sex outside of the three-sum God, State and ahh, ahh, the partner sinful? All I want is my babe on the pill. Is that too much to ask for? Fuck the pope and his aversion to B.C... This is AD after all. All this time I thought Jesus gave us the right to bangidy bang bang, with nothing more than a smile.
Ha !!! Any God is all about sex.
Yep, right there it is... ==Thinks daughter should be a virgin until marriage, but wasn't even one herself and had a rugrat== HYPOCRITE!!!
Preachers and Clowns are equally as creepy to me (sorry, yeah somebody come and cuss me for that one).
Religion is honestly just a bunch of people (not being honest with themselves or others), pointing their shit-covered fingers at everyone else trying to tell them that it's their finger that stinks when they've all had them up some ass... does that make any sense??
On a POSITIVE NOTE, the Baptists are improving. They are starting to actually SPEAK to one another in the liquor stores.
Shit covered fingers make all the sense in the world!
Post a Comment