That is a picture of our courthouse, built in 1914, restoration completed in 1999, I like old buildings. The new addition on the back is just blah compared to the front. It’s where the courthouse monkeys work, and some of them do important work there, trying to control the lawless monkeys that are always ending up in court and on probation, things like that, the jail is in the basement. A lot of them are a pain in the butt and should be taken to the county line and told to never come back.On any given day at any given instant I want to love all of humanity, and for humanity to love me. And for everyone to treat each other right, the problem with that is that so many people are so self centered and needy and greedy.
So on any given day at any given instant I would also like to see about three-quarters of mankind dead, and I’m sure that there are many others that feel just as I do. And I’m sure others think the same about us.
But lets think about what I have to be thankful for. I'm am thankful for my free and clear property, my humble dwelling that keeps me warm in the winter. More food than I know what to do with. The beautiful area I live in. The wonderful old lady next door. The few super smart friends I have that understand me so well.
The beaches and mountains. Kahlua and beer. Oh, and the crock-pot of split pea soup I made yesterday.
Took the plastic bed liner out of the pickup yesterday, tired of it collecting so much rain. Put the canopy back on it, time to start getting ready for camping trips.
Hey, have a great day, hugs….. BBC

11 comments:
'Priest' with 7.7 lbs of coke arrested
Ha, ha, ha, ha.... Gotta love those Catholics, the frigging idiots.
Bush visits Dubai.
Loves the place and the fancy life they have there. He can ignore the fact that the people that builds all that are forced to live in shanty towns away from the fancy people.
That they are underpaid, often not paid and have few if any rights. People like Bush just makes me sick.
man, if you don't like most people, you're on the wrong planet. they breed like rats here.
Hey, I try to like them. :-)
Look at a human as consisting of layers or levels. I can like one level of them but not another part that they are.
And I'm sure that many feel the same way about me.
Only three quarters? You're generous there!! We're not a lifeform we're a virus and one day the Earth will find a cure - or we'll completely destroy it - whichever comes first. Sadly, probably the latter knowing us...
It would be really good for our planet - our land base - if half to three quarters of us dropped dead. Lots of lovely compost as well.
But which half?
Under any regime which could manage to orchestrate this, it'd be the poor, the powerless, the undefended who would be asked politely to leave this life.
I'm not saying this is a good thing or a bad thing -I'm just saying, is all.
Love,
Terri in Joburg
Neither poor nor powerless nor undefended
Terri, I think that the greedy and self centered should be the first to go. Those that want too much.
On the other hand, maybe it doesn't make any difference who gets knocked off as long as a lot of them do in order to save life on this planet.
I know that I am but a speck of dust and it wouldn't matter if I die. That it would be better for the planet if I did.
Even though I'm a lot less harmful to the planet than many people. I make as small of a foot print as I can, but it's still a foot print.
Just a smaller foot print than yours is all. I'm sure you live much better than I do, but at least you are concerned.
I'm not keen on making predictions, they can backfire, but I'm willing to bet that my area will still be supporting life after your area and life has been destroyed.
After all, I did move here after a dream that is most likely the only dream I ever had that had any real meaning to it.
Science is wonderful, if anything it will save this planet it will be science, but science has evil in it also, and if some scientists keep making better bombs and weapons they are just going to lead this planet and mankind to self destruction.
I wish they would get a soul, at least Einstein refused to work on the A bomb project, even though he supported it being done before more evil people made it.
Even some of the airplane pioneers realized later what a monster they had created.
Not that most things are not wonderful, because they are. But almost seven billion people want them (and I can't blame them) but the planet can't support all that.
Not with all the greed that goes with it. My money is on less than fifty years, not that I will live that much longer.
But anyone with kids should be worried about it. Na, they won't, they are too busy shopping and making the rich richer.
Besides, my country (government) depends on a war based economy in order to keep it strong, so you can expect it to start more wars around the globe.
Mark my words on that, Mr. Bush is working on just that right now. But this time I think that America will fail. And I'm okay with that, I think it deserves to.
What the hell, I guess that the Christians and Muslims and Jews think that their God will save them. *rolls eyes*
But I support bombing Israel off the map so that no one wants it. No one birthplace is more important than any other birth place. Your's for example.
Yeah, I was thinking 90% percent...(of the Catholics)
BTW, Billy's got a point. Interesting thoughts...I'd be thankful for beer and split pea soup myself.
Oh yeah (I just read all your comments), I've been saying for years that we ought to just turn Mecca into a fucking parking lot if all those shithead Muslims want a fucking Jihad with us. We should give them their Jihad.....that'll get rid of a few million worthless souls, wouldn't you say? (And I call my self a Christian) I'd prefer peace, but apparently these MF'ers can't deal with that. So you get what you got. Are we supposed to just roll over? Now our "beloved" President Bush is helping to arm the Saudis to the teeth. SOB! Didn't this shit happen in the 80's between Saddam and Rumsfield? It's like history repeating itself, and, of course Congress approves it wholeheartedly. Whose side are they on anyway? Sometimes I gotta wonder. Between this and the fact that the gov't is creating a slave society in the USA leaves me to wonder whose got the best intentions for me as simply being a human being. I am a free man and I want to keep it that way.
Post a Comment