Saturday, January 19, 2008

I guess I’m gifted – or lucky

I’ve just drifted through life not needing or wanting much. Yet I have accumulated a lot without really trying too. A lot of the things I’ve had over the years were great deals that I just stumbled into. Or things I got for just doing a little work for them, like my nice pickup. And a heck of a lot of things have just been given to me.

Dr. John says that his God loves me. Whatever, I don’t give a rats ass if it does or not. I’ve gotten along just fine for 64 years without him/it, and others need help a lot more than I do. He/it can go help them.

Billy Pilgrim, you can’t retire. The rich are worried about this recession thing, no they don’t care about you. They need you to keep working and spending so that they can maintain their lifestyle. I think a recession would be a great tool if used properly. If the working classes would just learn to get by with less and spend and travel less for a year or so it would really hurt the rich. They of course will try to tell you that you are hurting yourself. But it’s the only way to make them hurt, maybe they would start to see the light and stop being so greedy.

Any man over forty that hasn’t got a mate has discovered that the available women are a pain to deal with. Many of them think that men are too stupid to make good decisions. And most of them are too needy and always deep in debt and needing more money. Like many other men here I’ve taken to avoiding those women. And in my continuing efforts to tick them off I’m posting the following by TZ

Wisdom from TZ

You couldn't pay me enough money to be the supporting husband on Deal or No Deal. We were watching as a husband told his wife to take the deal when she was offered nearly $300,000. She ignored him and opened a case that got the offer knocked down to something like $230,000.

Again, he told her, "We can buy a house and you can get your pilot's license. Take the deal." Again, she listened to the other assholes with her and completely ignored her husband. She opened a case and the offer tanked. She did this repeatedly until the offer was twenty something thousand. At every juncture her husband told her to take the deal and she never listened until there were only two cases left.

I said to my wife and kids, "I would divorce her. No kidding. Do Not Pass Go and Do not Collect $200. Take your shoes, your blow dryer and get the hell out." My 12 year-old daughter laughed and said, "You're so mean!"

"I'm dead serious. If mama ignored me and listened to anybody else like that, she'd be gone. As a matter of fact, I think we should create a new show to play after this one. We could call it: 'D or No D' where the Ds stand for 'Divorce'. Let this be a lesson, if your husband is good enough to be married to, then he's good enough to help you make decisions. That's something I want you young bitches to remember."

Wisely,


These women of course like to blame men for everything, refusing to admit that they have problems and issues.

Hey, have a great day, hugs…. BBC

17 comments:

BBC said...

WASHINGTON - With recession fears rising and the stock market tumbling, President Bush on Friday called for up to $150 billion in tax relief for consumers and business — and said there was no time to waste.

Isn't that sweet of him? They want to give you a break from what they steal from you. Hoping that you will quickly spend it to help the rich some more.

There is also talk of a rebate, again, so that you can give it back to the rich. If I got a rebate I would squirrel it away somewhere.

travistee said...

I'm sorry you have the impression that most women have issues.
Suddenly, I understand how men feel when they read man-hater posts...

billy pilgrim said...

i'm ready to retire, shit i'm already half retired! i took a reduced work week several years ago.

when you buy used clothing, collect empty beer tins for a hobby, never use a cell phone or drink expensive trendy coffee that saves a lot of money. i've done this for over 20 years.

BBC said...

Travistee ... I got my impressions from many experiences with those women. Just saying. :-)

I don't have any such problems with Helen.

Billy P.... Good on you, you sound a lot like me, keep up the good work.

BBC said...

I will add that too many women are empire builders, or would be if they had more money. I only get along with basic women like Helen that is happy with what she has and doesn't want more.

If I want to treat her to lunch she is tickled with a one dollar sandwich from Mc Donalds. Or a box of chicken from Albertson's.

I'm not on this planet to spoil women.

travistee said...

And women are not on this planet to be used by men.
It is a double edged sword - this dance-off between the sexes.

BBC said...

Well, I don't use women. But I do expect a mate to be a good team member.

The Frug said...

fuck dr john!

that is all.

BBC said...

He is a fat worn out old man, I don't think anyone, including his wife, wants to fuck Dr. John.

That is all. LOL

Mom Knows Everything said...

Billy I think you're hilarious!!!! I don't think I'm one of those psycho woman and I hope I never become one. As for Canadians, I think we're all Crazy Canucks as well. hehehe!

BBC said...

You may well not be one of the women I fuss about, Tammy. You are married, and it appears that you and your hubby work well together as a team.

As long as you do things will continue to go well for you and I hope the two of you have a long and happy life together.

Dating and finding mates sucks these days, try to avoid getting back into that.

The good women are all busy with their mates, what I have to choose from are the members of the Insane Chicks Society.

I know the president and vice president of the local chapter, I've dated them.

Sure, they have energy, and talent, and are driven. But this country boy just needs a nice easy going country gal that is more interested in going to the beaches and mountains.

I'm not an empire builder anymore.

Margie said...

Hi, and thanks for your visit to my blog!
Quite an interesting post here!
Gosh, I can't believe some of the stupid decisions people make on that show...Deal or No Deal!
I did not see the show you mentioned but I would have to say the woman made a foolish decision, and should have taken her husband's advice to take the deal!
I think people get very greedy on that show!

I enjoyed being here!
Thank you!

Margie

BBC said...

Hello, Margie, I've never seen that show, I just agreed with what TZ said is all. Thanks for dropping by.

Ah, It's Saturday, I'm going to go over to the beer church for a bit. Haven't been there for a week.

Anonymous said...

"Any man over forty that hasn’t got a mate has discovered that the available women are a pain to deal with"

does that also apply to 23 yr olds?

Woozie said...

That always baffled me too, why women and men on Deal or No Deal keep turning down offers while they're on this spectacular losing streak, all the way until they're down to 2 cases. They reject the offer, take their case, and it's $5. The greed!

Gadfly said...

I understand.

My last major relationship (7+ years), I let it go because of similar (though somewhat deeper :o) reasoning.

She was perfect in every way. Beautiful, witty, intelligent, amazing in many ways -- but could never fully trust. She could only love at arm's length. I gave her many years hoping she would come around. But no. Part of her would always distrust me for the sins of those who had had sinned before me.

And I'm just not wired to love at arms length. I just woke up one day and realized I was tired of living a facade.

*shrug*

Simply Curious said...

Didn't she end up getting a smaller amount of money and flying lessons as her deal and took it? I actually saw that episode. I've watched the show 5 or 6 times when there was absolutely nothing else on.

You have to admit some of the men on that show are pretty stupid, too. Then again, they don't have a wife standing on the sidelines. Says a lot.

As for the accumulation of things, when my aunt died a few weeks ago, she had EVERYTHING from childhood on. I'm telling you...she even had notes and letters from the 60s. Boxes and boxes of accumulated shit, I mean memories to wade through. My Mom managed to keep a few of those boxes. I imagine I'll have a lot to go through one of these days.