Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A LOVELY POEM

The following poem was written by a woman and sent to me in an email. I won’t say who because doing so would be breaking my word to her that I won’t reveal who she is. But I think it’s a lovely poem so I’m posting it so that others may enjoy it. Do you think it is a lovely poem? I have a copy of it on my wall.

Fuck me hard
Fuck me fast
Suck my tits
Squeeze my arse.

Fuck me softly
Fuck me slow
Fuck wherever our brain
and soul may go.

Fuck me deep
Fuck me long
Till we see the light
and hear the song.

By the sea
On the shore
over the table
and on the floor.

In the shower
On the hay
Look in our eyes
what do they say?

Dance with me
brush our hair
For in this cosmos
we have no cares.

And if anyone is tempted to call her a pervert, screw you, you don’t know her. The spiritual are just as horny as anyone else. They just have trouble finding each other, and like anyone else, problems agreeing on other things. And you may be more spiritual than you think, keep working on it.

Hey, have a great day, hugs….. BBC

25 comments:

Paul said...

Your friend is no pervert, she is just expressing her desire for one of the most basic and wonderful things in the world.

The perverts are those who think that sex is evil or dirty and cannot see the beauty of the human body. They have a lot to answer for.

Jay said...

i don't think she's a perv.. she just likes to express her emotions!

wild's how i like 'em!

you gonna hook up with her?

BBC said...

Jay Cam.... No, I don't think we will be hooking up together. I test her thinking in other areas and everyone knows that women don't like their thinking tested. I'm generalizing of course, some women are willing to listen and change their minds.

It's okay, I wish her well, and happiness.

billy pilgrim said...

how old is she and is she free of s.t.d.'s?

in my day we guys were always on the lookout for a girl who was deaf, dum and owned a bar.

BBC said...

I'm sure that she is STD free. Not that it should matter if they are going to be each others last mates or sexual partners.

Well, it doesn't matter anyway because it isn't going to happen.

Yes, that is a long standing old joke, not interested in that though. I know a lady that owns two bars, but she is too wild for me.

Good friend but I wouldn't think of trying a relationship with her.

Jo said...

"everyone knows that women don't like their thinking tested."

Where on earth do you come up with these things?

Eroticism is beautiful and earthy and I love eroticism of all kinds, and the earthier the better. That's what eroticism is all about, anyway.

This poem? Dr. Seuss meets Bob Guccione.

cathy said...

There isn't a poet who hasn't dealt with the subject on varying levels, the ones who think sex is dirty should worry about their own perversions.

BBC said...

Josie.... Let me correct myself, women don't like me testing their thinking. LOL

BBC said...

Or maybe it's just the kind of women I meet.

BBC said...

I had to look up Bob Guccione, ah, Penthouse. I haven't looked at a Penthouse or Playboy for well over twenty years. Never saw many of them when I was younger either.

With my mind why would I need to?

Jo said...

Do you like
green eggs and ham?

I do not like them,
Sam-I-am.
I do not like
green eggs and ham.

Would you like them
here or there?

I would not like them
here or there.
I would not like them
anywhere.
I do not like
green eggs and ham.
I do not like them,
Sam-I-am.

Would you like them
in a house?
Would you like them
with a mouse?

I do not like them
in a house.
I do not like them
with a mouse.
I do not like them
here or there.
I do not like them
anywhere.
I do not like green eggs and ham.
I do not like them, Sam-I-am.


I'm sorry... I just could not resist. Maybe if you weren't such a curmudgeon. Heh. There are some brilliant women in this world, you may even have met some of them on the blogs. The question is, would you recognize them? Maybe you're afraid of women who test your thinking.

"Me Tarzan, you Jane."

BBC said...

I have never said that there isn't some brilliant women, I know a number of them. Who wants to talk to a stupid woman? That isn't what bothers me about many women.

You ladies that live in other countries don't seem to understand that America has a lot of screwed up women in it.

And that is why they don't have mates. Now let's see who that statement gets riled up.

BBC said...

Would Jane like her hair brushed? Maybe a banana?

*giggles*

Cedar said...

BBC, are you trying to give Charles Bukowski a run for his money? What Horse are you betting on in the 4th race?

Gisela FFale said...

This poem is superb...who wrote it, knows certainly Love and Share of Souls:) Thanks to share it, even “anonymously” for who read it…Congratulations!

BBC said...

Yes, the lady that wrote it is in the right place spirituality, it's her human side that got in our way, between our souls. So be it.

Dr.John said...

Still peddling the same nonsens I see. Did it ever occur to you that the dream that started all this nonsense might just have been the result of too much to eat.
The good news is the real God still loves you. He loves the readers that agree with you as well. I am sorry that you hate that truth but that's the way iot is and its no dream.

FOUR DINNERS said...

The poem is supurb.

Nowt wrong with self expression of any kind. Dull world if we all carry on like dr.john.

Never mind Beeb. Apparently God loves yer anyway ;-)

BBC said...

Ha, ha, ha, the good brainwashed Dr. John dropped in to say hi.

I wonder if that retired Christian minister ever got any decent spiritual nooky.

Go play with your trains, John, being as your other train has died. Hey, a thought, how long has it been since you kissed your wifes tits?

Or does she just want you out of the way? I'll bet she has a nice insurance policy on you. LOL

darkfoam said...

the poem is just fine .. :)
i popped over from enemy's place btw..

Woozie said...

I can feel the love you have for Dr. John radiating through the computer screen.

Mom Knows Everything said...

Oh my! I have to say the poem did make me giggle. Take care, Tammy

BBC said...

Geez, Woozie, I love him, I just think he is a fucking idiot. :-)

A new Ron,ron,ron a new ron,ron said...

Reminds me of the Peaches track, "Fuck the pain away". Classic track. Holla BBC.

Suzanne said...

Hummmmmmmmmmm. Why am I here? Apparently because I want to be! I read every comment. My question remains...