Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New Years Trip - Pic 7

On the edge of Brinnon the parks service provides a parking lot and path to the clam and oyster tidal flats. They are only about a quarter of a mile from the parking lot and it is an easy walk. That observation tower is located at about the half way point.

There are some information boards up there describing the area, it’s pretty interesting, should have taken my spotting scope with me but had left it in the hotel room that morning. It would be a great place for sex on a warm moonlit night. It’ll never happen to me, but I’ll bet others have done it and enjoyed themselves there.

Have a great day, hugs….. BBC

6 comments:

Dave said...

Maybe you should take your spotting scope on down there on the next warm moonlit night! :-)

Never been to Brinnon but, upon check the net, it looks like a beautiful area. Thanks for the intro! :-)

billy pilgrim said...

the world is your oyster but i'm happy as a clam.

who is the luckier man?

BBC said...

I think we are both lucky considering that we are not in a war zone, yet.

BBC said...

Sick but funny humor ::::

An ugly man walks into his local pub with a big grin on his face.

"What are you so happy about?" asks the barman.
"Well, I'll tell you," replies the ugly man. "You know I live by
the railroad tracks. Well, on my way home last night, I noticed
a young woman tied to the tracks, like in the films. I, of course,
went and cut her free and took her back to my place.

Anyway, to make a long story short, I scored big time! We made
love all night, all over the house. We did everything, me on top,
sometimes her on top, every position I could get her into!"

"Fantastic!" exclaimed the barman. "You lucky bastard, was she
pretty?"

"Dunno. Never found her head."

Smalltown RN said...

nice photos....I like old buildings as well...but unfortunately lots of people don't appreciate the history in the older buildings or the architecture...and hence they get torn down...to expensive to maintain they say...or now of course the line is....it doesn't meet earthquake standards....what a shame...

Mom Knows Everything said...

You're hilarious!!!! You remind me of my father, except you're younger. He was born in 1921. If I wasn't married.....hehe! Thanks for visiting my blog and it was very nice to read a bit about you.