If I stopped complaining I wouldn’t be happy, humans just love to bitch.
I’ve never posted them, have no need to, but some of my posts have been pretty funny and others have given me humor awards. And some have been very serious, and others have given me thinking man awards. But no one has ever given me a bat shit crazy or pissed off award, I just might post such an award.
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research.
Illegal aliens have always been a problem in the United States. Just ask any Indian.
The Bible (I’m told) tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our enemies; probably because they are generally the same people.
Don't sweat the past so much, it's the one thing you'll never be able to change.
My bad attitude is proof that I’m thinking clearly.
For every function, there is an equal and opposite malfunction.
I see that the price of gas went down a bit, I suppose they are dropping it to try to kick start the economy. Those greedy bastards will have to do a lot better than that.
A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from a simpler system that worked well. That is where our political system has gone, to hell.
The number one cause of humans problems is the humans solutions.
Good looking women are not necessarily better with money than homely women, in fact they are often worse at handling it. And never seem to be happy with what they have.
Show me someone that is crazy and knows it and I'm okay with them. Show me someone that thinks they are not crazy I’ll show you someone that may be insane. Like the fucking leader of my country.
Had two boxes of bread mix. One Pumpkin and one Banana bread. Mixed them together and baked a cake, it turned out really good.
They are talking about building a bypass highway around this town. I think that is a great idea, if it hasn’t got any exits.
Want some rice? Remember this simple formula, double the amount of water to the amount of the rice. One half cup of rice (one serving), one cup of water. After it is done add butter, cinnamon, nutmeg, raisins, brown or white sugar, cream or milk or any other combinations you like. I’ve never tried cooking rice in a crock-pot, should try it someday. If you have, tell me about it, I do like to cook, and even wash the dishes when I’m done.
Hey, have a great day, hugs….. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
LONDON - Turbulence roiled world stock markets again Tuesday, with Asian stocks down for a second day on fears of recession in the US.
I love it, the greedy are worried. Bring it on, a recession is a good thing.
Butter and ground cumin on my basmati rice -it's absolutely heavenly!
Love,
Terri in Joburg
Cumin.... Don't recall ever hearing about it. But it brings another thought to mind.
I'm cumin baby, I'm a cumin, I like it when they let me know.... LOL
For every function, there is an equal and opposite malfunction.
ain't THAT the truth! i think that's my favorite in the list.
thanks for the visit by my place. ya stopped by on a day i had a really lame post but thanks for putting in your two cents anyway. :)
i don't know...
historians change the past all the time.
Good point, Billy P.
My grandmother used to make seasoned rice porridge when I was a kid. It was great.
I wish I could have that much butter and carbs again in one sitting. *chuckle*
My grandmothers were great cooks also.
My father always said if he didn't torment, tease or bug you, you knew he was mad at you. I've never made rice in a rice cooker, I just use a pan on the stove top. I love baking though, it's a great stress reliever and you get to have goodies at the end.
One of my favorite desserts is rice with brown sugar and condensed milk. My mom made it when I was little and it has remained my one of my favorites.
I think I will have to go make some now.
I love to cook in my crock pot I use it everyday as a matter of fact tonight we had chicken and biscuits the chicken and gravy part was made in the crock pot and I whipped up some homemade biscuits at the last minute. I haven't tried rice in my crock pot either I think you need to add an extra quarter cup of water if you do (I read that some where can't remember where though).
My wife does the bills.
I use a crock pot quite often. Do you want my Beef Stew recipe?
Thanks for the offer, Paul, but I don't need any crock pot recipes. Crock pots are no brainers, you just put in anything you have on hand and add what you think are the right amount of seasonings and the meal always turns out great.
Well, mine do anyway. Helen thinks that I'm the best cook in the world. She loved the spaghetti I made and took to her today.
Would you like my own recipe for biscuits from scratch that costs half as much as commercial mixes and tastes better?
Paul, I would just as soon let the woman of the house take care of the bills myself.
I think that I have more important things to do than screw around with money that I don't care about in the first place. Money, as I keep saying, is just an energy that flows around, often to the wrong places.
But I've never known many women that handled money well, they always want so much and was never happy with what they had.
I'm okay with what I have, and thankful for it. That part of my life is very good.
I so do not want a woman that wants more. If they want more they can go get it on their own.
They don't care about the planet, they only care about what they want. Their children and grand children will come to see how stupid and needy they where as they destroyed the planet.
I feel sorry for any child born today, it faces a ugly world in it's future. Not that it's mother cares, as long as she can have what she wants today.
I avoid these needy women, and that is why I don't have one, other than Helen.
I often use rice when making crock pot meals. But only for certain dishes.
For example, my favorite rice is Vermicelli, which after sauteed and browned, takes 17 minutes cooking time.
When I make a pork loin or any meat that is cooked quickly, by cubing it, I sautee all of those ingredients first. My onions, mushrooms, brown the meat until almost cooked to coincide with the timing of the rice.
In the crock pot, the rice will take double the time, so the rice is placed on the bottom, with lid on and after 5 minutes, the meat and pre-cooked vegi's go atop.
40 minutes later...UMMMM...delicious. The rice does have a better taste when it's cooked in the juices with the other ingredients!
Your making me hungry!!
Great post...as always!!
curmudgeons are the best -- i thank the stars for them. and i thank the blog-gods for a place to vent and rant and wave my arms around and shout.
love your list
hey my friend - ease up on the woman hating thingy...just as there are good men and bad ones - there are good women and bad ones...
problem with women our age is that they are very content living on their own..they don't want to be hassled with having another person around...not being selfish just be who they are - a person who wants to finally be left alone...
if you want to really find someone - you will - just put out the 'i want to find someone' vibe and they will come to you...
Post a Comment