Monday, January 21, 2008

Not much of a post

Bill Sommers, at Billy’s Scooter Blog likes my writing style, I’ve added the bastard to my links. I have a writing style? Crap, if I had a writing style this shit would make sense. Face it folks, we are just bits of cosmic sexual debris, all we are doing is screwing around, but it’s less polluting than driving around and doing other planet destroying things. And we may as well blog as long as we aren’t getting laid.

Keep the brakes adjusted, and all the rubber on the ground, road rash is a pain in the butt. Dicks up and tits out now. Carry on then.

Hey, have a great day, hugs…. BBC

6 comments:

billy pilgrim said...

i think you have more of an attitude than a writing style.

but it's a lovely attitude.

BBC said...

Thanks, Billy, have a great day.

BBC said...

LONDON - Stocks fell sharply worldwide Monday following declines on Wall Street last week amid investor pessimism over the U.S. government's stimulus plan to prevent a recession.

He, he, he.

cher said...

you are too funny.
how was your spagetti?

BBC said...

Cher... Hi neighbor, you like it when I'm being bat shit crazy don't you? Isn't all the sun today nice? Helen and I went out on the spit for a while. Forgot to take my camera or I could have got a good shot of Mt. Baker.

I haven't made the spaghetti yet, been dinking around in the insane asylum too much. I did make a nice cake the other day, made rice this morning.

Maybe I'll make spaghetti this afternoon, I'll take a nap and think about.

FOUR DINNERS said...

'cosmic sexual debris'

I haven't a clue mate but I like that.

I will now spend the rest of the week informing everyone that I am cosmic.