This is just a test. A short video of a drive on a back country road on my New Years trip. I'll delete it in the morning. Bill
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to Earth - Third Rock From the Sun. The Intergalactic Hillbilly Trailer Park Where Everyone is Related. So What is All This Greed and Fighting About? The intention of this blog is to get folks thinking, to challenge you and what you believe. Before jumping into the blog entries I suggest that you read my profile. I start each day intent on changing the world and having one hell of a good time - Sometimes this makes planning the day difficult. Love and Peace. BBC
3 comments:
It's crazy that I have just come back from the river, it's been a really hot day and the water was sooooo nice! And here you are driving with snow all around!
Why delete it!? It was short, sweet and to the point. Looks a bit like some of our scenery.
hmmm....I've seen many roads like that. Hope you have a nice and Happy New Year!. Enjoy your journey...
umm, waaait a minute. why are you going to delete that? just out of curiosity?
All you actually did was decide for me to post a clip of a crazy road down the street from me. Except it's like a 6 minute video clip that i will never delete! hah
miss ya bud, things shoul be more settled down in my world in about a week!!! keep your fingers crossed !!!!
Post a Comment