Stupid little dick, can’t you get your mind off of that? Being a man is a pain in the butt. We have to pack these women’s dicks around for them all our lives and they give us such a hard time that they don’t play with their dicks.
It’s Sunday, knock it off you little bastard, or I’ll take you to church, stick you in a Baptist. *snorts*
Ah hell, I’ll just drink beer until the little bastard falls to sleep.
Once you read it, you can't un-read it.
I think that I will make some spaghetti today.
Hey, have a great day, hugs…. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

17 comments:
make sure you see a doctor if this persists for 4 hours.
Sinfest is pretty good today.
Sinfest
See a doctor?
Why?
Is she horny?
"or I’ll take you to church, stick you in a Baptist."
Now that just falls under cruel and usual.
I'm going to break camps with you on this one. As many bad decisions as my dick is responsible for my making ...
The care and maintenance of a dick is an order of magnitude less of a pain in the ass than the care and maintenance of a pussy O_o
When mine acts up, I just pound on it until it pukes. It'll leave me alone for a while after I beat some sense into it ;-)
Well sure, my dick used to do some stupid things also. But with age is supposed to come wisdom. I like to think that I've gotten wise enough to keep my dick under control and not be sticking it in women that I know I don't stand a chance in hell of maintaining a good long term relationship with.
Oh hell, it's only been seven or eight years, maybe in another ten it won't make any difference. I get by.
And I know a lot of men around here that have nothing to do with women anymore. Damn good men.
OH MY!!!! Now that is a problem!!!!
If that little bastard gets too out of hand, don't threaten to stick him in any baptist-threaten to stick him in Mike Huckabee's wife.
Is his wife hot?
Never mind, I just checked her out. I don't stick my dick in Christian's anymore, especially homely ones. Why don't you take a crack at her?
Are we offending anyone? I sure hope so.
He only wants to play. Give the guy a little attention. He'll thank you for it and take a nice long nap.
No he won't take a nice long nap, he'll be horny again tomorrow.
I've always been a walking sex machine.
Walking sex machine...was that spaghetti with, or without meatballs?
=Bill=
Hi Bill Sommer's. Welcome to my blog neighbor. Spaghetti is not spaghetti without meat. But I seldom bother to make meatballs. I just scramble up hamburger and sausage and put that in it.
I do love meat balls though. And boobs. But as you know by now, anything with tits or tires is going to give you problems.
That reminds me to go thank my wheels for giving me good service with the fewest problems.
I have a writing style? Well, I should sure in the hell like to know what in the hell it is.
As far as I can tell it bounces all over the chart.
Run amok, what the fuck.
"Run amok, what the fuck."
Can I use this as my new mantra?
Post a Comment