Only $10.99 – At Domino’s *snickers*I got an email from Dr. John yesterday, the brainwashed spoiled overfed Christian minister that visits my blog at times. He doesn’t like me insulting him. *rolls eyes* One thing he said was, “You help people to choose Christianity by your negative example.”
He may have a valid point there, often when you tell people that they are brainwashed or thinking stupid they get all fluffed up and more stubborn about what they believe and defend it even more. On the other hand I’ve told many Christians they had been brainwashed, was thinking wrong, and was crazy and they tended to agree with me.
Reading ANY bibles and studying ANY religions and taking up with one of those cults really screws a lot of people up, like this idiot
I’m guessing that he cut his hand off with a skill saw because he decided that it was wrong to have been masturbating with it after reading a stupid bible. So if he decides to cut the other one off after resorting to using it he’ll have to use a table saw. LOL
I swear, I’m surrounded by fuckin’ idiots. Any good shrink will tell you that masturbating is good for you if you don’t have a partner (even for many that do have partners). For many of us it’s our salvation.
Like Dan’l said in an email to me…. “Any way you read the new testament, Jesus was a roaring fucking liberal, and that's why they pretty much ignore it! (Fundamentalists) Fundamentalist through and through. They listen to so much of that bullshit they actually start believing it. That's why you're forever reading about some dumb bitch who drowns her kids in the bathtub "because God told her to." (I changed his quote a bit)
Face it, mankind is crazy enough without all those religions adding to it. Hell, I don’t have a religion, just a belief that we are God in evolution. We don’t need religions to make us more crazy, mankind is crazy enough without them, I am living fucking proof of that. :-)
Shit, I wouldn’t join any religion that would have me as a member. If you think I’m cutting my hand off with a skill saw you are out of your frigging mind.
I bought two pairs of new shoes a few months ago, wore a pair of them when on my trip, and then put them back up. My old ones are very worn, and getting them too close to that fire a few weeks ago didn’t help them a bit. But I love my old clothes, and clothes don’t define who and what I am. That nonsense is for people with messed up egos.
Tiny bubbles in the wine – make me happy – make me feel fine……. Have a great day, hugs… BBC

10 comments:
DOG HAIKU
I love my master;
Thus I perfume myself with
This long-rotten squirrel.
Today I sniffed
Many dog butts--I celebrate
By kissing your face.
I lift my leg and
Whiz on each bush. Hello, Spot-
Sniff this and weep.
My human is home!
I am so ecstatic I have
Made a puddle.
The cat is not all
Bad--she fills the litter box
With Tootsie Rolls.
My owners' mood is
Romantic--I lie near their
Feet. I fart a big one.
An old, tired-looking dog wandered into the yard.
I could tell from his collar and well-fed belly that
he had a home.
He followed me into the house, down the hall,
and fell asleep in a corner.
An hour later, he went to the door, and I let him out.
The next day he was back, resumed his position
in the hall, and slept for an hour. This continued
for several weeks.
Curious, I pinned a note to his collar: "Every afternoon
your dog comes to my house for a nap."
The next day he arrived with a different note pinned
to his collar:
"He lives in a home with ten children -- he's trying to
catch up on his sleep. Can I come with him tomorrow?"
if all priest were forced to jerk off every morning, i think the alter boys would be a lot safer.
With all those Nun's around I question why they would even have to jerk off. Other than the fact that they are stupid.
A thought, if that idiot wanted to kill the 'beast' he should have sliced off his dick instead of his hand.
You drive people to Christianity with your negative attitude? Well, you don't make me want to start going to church. The Christians drove me away with their negative attitudes. How anyone could read the NT and then get some of the ideas that they get from it, I have no idea. All of the judgementalism. Where do they get that? Reading a different Bible, I guess.
Banging head against the table.
Too bad the guy didn't cut off his dick instead to ensure no further breeding of his brand of stupid.
that article was fucking awesome. I love how the cop didn't know which hand he cut off, even though the torneque should have kind of given him a hint.
i'm going to go masterbate now. with both hands.
“You help people to choose Christianity by your negative example.”
tee, hee!
Love it, don't believe it, but still love it!! :o)
Buffalo's have wings? Weird
Post a Comment