Gorbachev is in ways a pretty smart man. At one point, Gorbachev canceled the national high-school history exams because "there was no point in testing their knowledge of lies." No kidding, all countries write history to their liking, especially America.
Gorbachev has also expressed pantheistic views, saying, in an interview with the magazine Resurgence, "Nature is my god."
I wish I had eyes in the back of my head, I could do a better job of cutting my hair.
Dr. John sent me more emails, thinks that I’m a fundamentalist just because I don’t agree with his Christian babble. I have never read his frigging bible so how could I be a fundamentalist? That book is only good for starting campfires with. So I think he is an idiot, millions of other people thinks he is also. His only supporters are the little brainwashed group that follow and support him.
If anything I’m Pantheistic, actually I’m not even that. Unless being so means that I think we are God in evolution. What I am is a cranky pissed off monkey because of how the world is. I got an interesting email from a lady Christian yesterday, hey, just because I’m a card carrying minister and to weddings and funeral services and things like that doesn’t mean I have a religion and am a Christian. Or a Muslim, or a Jew, or a Buddhist, or a Hindu, or any other stupid fucking thing like that. I’m above all that crap.
But I like to tell them how brainwashed and stupid they are, hey, a fellow like me has to have a little fun here…. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

18 comments:
I'd forgotten about Pantheism...thanks for reminding me!
there's a ton of money to made off the bible.
it's not the best selling book in history for nothing.
I've never bought one, don't own one. If someone gives me one I can use it to start fires with, that is how much respect I have for it.
Adam and Eve (or Adam and Steve)where a couple of monkeys living in a tree.
Adam and Eve - sitting in a tree.
f-u-c-k-i-n-g
*snickering*
Good point. Loadsa money....
Let's get religion then eh? and make a mint.
hmmm... we think more alike than i thought. ~grin~
Truth: many sides, blah, blah, blah - no one listens because they're too busy being right.
I'm a crazy old bugger your age, Billy. You're absolutely right about there being no all-powerful god out there. The only religion that makes any sense to me is Sun Worship.
But not tossing maidens into volcanos or any of that nonsense.
And if you keep rolling your eyes, Billy, they're going to stick in the back of your head.
I'm just popping over because your profile says that you are from Utah and live in Port Angeles.
I am from Ogden and used to live in Port Angeles. I left an ex there and a good percentage of my sanity. Now I'm in B'ham. Hi neighbor!
Thanks for visiting The Voluptuary (:
Gorbachev is not as pretty as Putin! :o)
hey billy,
i just stopped by because you left a comment on the voluptuary which i frequent almost daily.
anyway, i'm glad i decided to check out your blog. you rock!
fuck the fundamentalist idiots! the rest don't bother me too much as long as they respect my beliefs.
i shall have to check back in again.
Danny, you have beliefs? Great, I do also, that we are all fucking bat shit crazy because of all the stupid religions on this planet.
So I'll tell you what. Lets all piss on each others Gods. Well, I don't have bombs so that is about the best I can do.
cool! i'll bring 5-gallon jugs of water so we can stay fully loaded.
or would you prefer a keg of your favorite beer?
I would prefer beer. Natural Light, I'm not into the strong beers. I drink beer because it is my Prozac of choice.
But I don't like to get stupid drunk. If I want to become stupid drunk I will become a Christian or Muslim or whatever the fuck.
you crack me up, billy.
so natural light, it is! and i'll bring some o'douls for the light weights.
"god" forbid that someone should become christian or muslim, or worse, catholic!
I have never read his frigging bible so how could I be a fundamentalist?
That isn't necessary to be a Fundamentalist. You just need to know how to scare the shit of people with lies.
Billy Pilgrim: Never have truer words been spoken!!
I respect religion to a degrees. It's kinda like alcohol in a way. Really, just think about it....
Religion is the cause and the cure to all man's problems.
Isn't that what we say about alcohol?...and women for that matter... Now that I think about it, alcohol is way better than religion.....hmmmm.
Post a Comment