I don’t like to go to the big cities anymore, don’t like driving around all those double digit dumb ass dipshit monkeys in their demolition derby’s with their little fucking crosses hanging on their rearview mirrors to protect them. Yeah, right, that explains the fucking brain sticking through the windshield dripping shit on the windshield wiper blade. Wipe, ‘smack’, wipe, ‘smack’, wipe ‘smack’. So how does that feel ya little christian monkey? Your god sure has an interesting sense of humor.The only interesting thing about those monkeys in the big cities is that some of them have nice boobs. Yes, spirit likes nice boobs, friendly boobs, get over it. Spirit will brush hair to kiss boobs, ah hell, spirit will brush hair just for the hell of it because I like to. Or hug just because I like to, it isn’t always about sex even though we arrive here wired for that. I sure talk about it a lot though, don’t I? Hey, go without it for eight years and you will also, at least you will think about it a lot. Eight years? Yeah, I have my standards no matter how I talk.
But Rick wants to take one of his commercial sewing machines over for a tune up, and has one there that was repaired after UPS fucked it up in shipping, and refused to pay the claim even though it was insured. Not trusting of them anymore we are going to Renton this morning to make sure things get done right, if one of those monkeys don’t fuck things up for us.
Then we will go to the Harbor Freight store in Tacoma for some guy things, tools mostly, handy guys like us can never have too many tools. I have specialty tools I may only use once every ten years, but I have them when I need them.
Lewis has been rather upbeat lately. "What gives?" TZ asked. "Just loving life, TZ. Just loving life," he replied. "Health, togetherness, motivated children and a lack of envy. That is the recipe for a happy life. We've also been having more sex than practically anytime in our marriage." "Wow, that's pretty good after 20 years." "Yes, it is," he mused. "So much so that my wife has taken to calling it her 'medicine'."
"Yeah? Is she swallowing or taking it as a suppository?"
The 21st Century Defined...
Our communication - Wireless
Our dress - Topless (smiles)
Our telephone - Cordless
Our cooking - Fireless
Our youth - Jobless
Our religion - Creedless
Our food - Fatless
Our faith - Godless
Our labour - Effortless
Our conduct - Worthless
Our relationships - Loveless
Our attitude - Careless
Our feelings - Heartless
Our politics - Clueless
Our education - Valueless
Our follies - Countless
Our arguments - Baseless
Our boss - Brainless
Our Job - Thankless
Our Salary - Much less
Ha!! While looking for a special fan yesterday I found my digital blood pressure monitor, I haven’t seen it for ten years. Not that I need it now, I figure that I’ve been dead for at least five years, I’m just too frigging stubborn to stop walking around doing and saying stupid shit. And a case of grease tubes from when I owned my parts house seventeen years ago, that will last me the rest of my life. And the business license I got in Hamilton, Montana after moving there.
Check out this cute link.
Life
Hey, have a great day, simply and peacefully, hugs…. BBC

11 comments:
i've learnt...fuck all!
cute link :-)
instead of 'u tube' you should have 'boob tube', you are a 'dom'...(dirty old man)
Hey, I'm a damn picky dirty old man. :-)
And I'm kind of fond of dirty old women. Or even dirty younger ones for that matter.
This is a very interesting blog, I like what I've read on here so far...I can relate to many of the things you're saying....at least in what you had to say on your profile and this post...will be back for more!
I hate driving in the city too. Cringe when I think about it. Good luck on your journey.
Our inner city is interesting.
It's been deserted by the wealthy, and so is inhabited by the colourful.
On a Saturday morning, I can sit and watch the iSangomas (traditional healers, or 'witchdoctors')and Nigerians and Mozambiquans and Zimbabweans and Indians in saris...for ages.
All the well-to-do have moved to the northern suburbs, which have become depressingly phoney.
Love,
Terri in Joburg
Okay, I've taken Helen's breakfast to her and I'm heading off to monkeyville now. If I don't return, well, it was nice knowing you.
Oh, tomorrows post is going to be very amusing to some, maybe insulting to others. Whatever.
Scarlett's coming back for more mate. Well after eight years...;-)
You've left me with a very unnerving vision. Wipe, smack, wipe, smack.
It shouldn't make me grin should it? This is a worry...
That is a cute link! :o)
yeah
i don't go to the cities cause i don't want to get stabbed in the ass or something
Post a Comment