Monday, March 24, 2008

Sweet 55

Isn’t this a sweet looking 55 Chev? Nice little street machine…… NOT!! Look at the picture closely and you can see that there is a roll cage in it. It has a 500 plus cid engine in it and this bitch is on testosterone - nitrous oxide. The back tires are about fifteen inch wide slicks.

This bad bitch ticks off 118 MPH in an eight of a mile, try that with your Toyota or Honda. I’m sure there are women somewhere that would like to climax on the back seat as that baby roars over the finish line. It will definitely attract chicks, but not the kind of chick I would want, been there, done that, got over it. It is still street legal, but who would want to run such a machine on the street?

Us monkeys sure can do and make some interesting things, it’s too bad that there are so many of us and that we are so stupid.

Anyfuckingway, it’s in Rick’s shop for a headliner and new carpeting.

The old Franklin Fireplace out in my yard is made of cast iron, John gave it to me. He built many roaring fires in it, you know how stupid white monkeys are, they build huge fires and then stand way back from them. I have it in front of the shelter that covers the loveseat and build small fires in it. I had one out there for a while yesterday as I pondered on things while it rained.

A few days ago I put an aluminum framed window between it and the side wall of the shelter to act as more of a windbreak and weather proof the area better. Decided the best way to anchor it to the stove was with a length of wire. Needed a hole in the top surface, cast iron is not easy to drill, especially cast that has been re-tempered many times. But I have a special ¼ inch bit for drilling holes in glass and it walked through it pretty easily.

A co-worker told George that George's wife was being unfaithful everyday at 1:30 in the afternoon with George's best friend. Worried and hurt, George ran home at 1:30 to see if this was true. He came back to the office contented and relieved. His co-worker asked him how it went. "Look," said George. "Don't start such terrible rumors! That guy isn't my best friend...I don't even know him."

Pope baptizes prominent Italian Muslim…. VATICAN CITY - Italy's most prominent Muslim, an iconoclastic writer who condemned Islamic extremism and defended Israel, converted to Catholicism Saturday in a baptism by the pope at a Vatican Easter service.

Rolls eyes, now he isn’t a stupid Muslim monkey, he is a stupid Christian monkey, and worse yet, a Catholic. Now he can work on defending Christian extremism.

An interesting comment questioned my solutions for humanity. Well, it varies depending on how I’m feeling at any given minute. In one moment I want the tribes of monkeys known as mankind to shape up and respect mother earth and at least respect each other even if they can’t love everyone. In the next minute I just want to kill all those fucking idiots and start over again.

I have reflected a long time on the value of life and have decided that life the way we live it has no value.
Hey, have a great day, simply and peacefully, hugs…. BBC

14 comments:

Woozie said...

Nitrous = 卐

BBC said...

Yup, Nitrous, laughing gas. Injecting it in an engine increases the horse power a lot.

BBC said...

It is a colorless non-flammable gas, but is used in motor racing as an oxidizer to increase the power output of engines.

In short, it burns the fuel more effectively, gets more energy out of it.

BBC said...

Don't pay any attention to the three beer cans on the work table. Creative minds like the happy juice, nothing wrong with that as long as one doesn't over do it.

FOUR DINNERS said...

I always create pissed but can't remember what it is I've created when I'm sober.

Can't fathom the point of religion at all. There's been more people killed in the name of some religion or other than for any other reason.

Ah! Got it! Population control!

zirelda said...

mmm, I think we live to learn but I'm no longer sure how much we're learning...

We used to have a 57 Chevy. 4 door not the classic two door, but it was a pretty cool car. Built like a tank.

And I had a neighbor who would steal my firewood and build huge bonfires in his front yard. I was always surprised he never burnt his house down.

Jay said...

by "sweet" you mean "old" right?

it's all about the corvettes!

Löst Jimmy said...

That's a rather nice car and high on N2O as well - top notch!

Gadfly said...

In an eighth of a mile?

That thing couldn't have a steel panel on it. Even with a D-link it would ... well ... hmmmm that's 30 inches of sticky rubber.

If you left the steel panels at the front and did fiberglass/aluminum panels on the back, and some masterful work on the transfers...

MAN, I'd love to take that monster for a run *panting*

Gadfly said...

Oh, and Woozie is laboring under the assumption that his generation invented nitrous injection *chuckle*

He's a fucking massive genius, but every rare now and then, he shows you that he's just a kid ;-)

Karen said...

"A co-worker told George that George's wife was being unfaithful everyday at 1:30 in the afternoon with George's best friend. Worried and hurt, George ran home at 1:30 to see if this was true. He came back to the office contented and relieved. His co-worker asked him how it went. "Look," said George. "Don't start such terrible rumors! That guy isn't my best friend...I don't even know him."

=snicker=

Now can I go for a ride in the car... PULLLLEEEZZZEEE!!!

Woozie said...

I know how it works, I'm just saying it's for nazis. Father's a total motorhead, totally against nitrous oxide.

BBC said...

Woozie, you're pretty smart for you age it seems. But is your carrot getting polished?

soulbrush said...

forget the bullshit, gimme the car...