Roof vents on campers are prone to leaking because of the stupid way they install them, and leaks rot wood. If they did it properly that would never happen but those monkeys never listen to me. Someone did a sloppy job of putting fiberglass over that one and I’m going to rip that out and plug the hole, there is a newer nicer one toward the front.. If I ever want another camper I will make my own.Hum, I guess that there isn’t going to be a food bank dump day this year. I made a carrot cake yesterday.
Hey, have a great day, simply and peacefully…. BBC

13 comments:
I'm getting in an earlier comment here in view of the fact I am currently idle at home. That vent looks nasty!
Carrot Cake?
My favourite, enjoy
Last evening I sat outside in the shelter I have over the love seat drinking beer and burned the rotten wood that I removed from the camper.
And being lost in my thoughts.
that looks like an x-roof vent
..."i made a carrot cake yesterday"
your entries want to make me kill myself. it seems that i am headed in that direction... i want a woman to make me cakes damn it!
I want a woman to make cakes for. Why would you want to kill yourself? Get a camper and get lost, away from the monkeys, especially the female ones.
How many times have I told you that the good ones are taken?
btw on the invitation to the spiritual gathering thing...it looks dead and i see no native americans there...seems like a bunch of cracky white folks ready to snap
let me know when you're around the the east i will invite you to some real spiritual gatherings
I would eat my cake off of her chest. Ha, ha, ha.
There was lots of Native Americans there, they sponsored it and did many of the speeches. In fact there was people of many nationalities and from many countries there.
Winai.... Your comments make me want to kill you. Ha, ha, ha.
do you add icing to your carrot cake Bill?
Yes, just some store bought icing.
That's the way I'd do it. Enjoy your cake Bill
So it looks like you're giving the place some fairly serious maintenance.
have a great day too!
my dad always said "if you are going to do something, do it right!"
like robbing a bank
: )
Post a Comment