Yup, it’s laundry day here at Polly’s Honky Tonk Saloon and Whorehouse again.
It’s been raining lightly here a lot, keeping the humidity up and making it hard to get the camper dried out so I can start putting it back together. But there are little prep things I can to in the mean time.
It’s becoming obvious why Lisa is homeless so much of the time. She is a total airhead running on three brain cells, and one is always sticking to a cranium wall while the other two beat each other up. Sharon sent me an email saying to not get involved with her because she was a problem. She wasn’t any problem at all, she stayed one night and part of a day, slept 16 hours, then ran off with a dude with a sports car. Ha, ha, ha.
But !! She returned yesterday, and was in bed when I returned from Rick’s shop about six last evening, okay, I think I’m dealing with a drug addict here and that doesn’t fly on my place. I’ll give her two weeks to find another place to stay.
Last night I rented the movie NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN, interesting.
Seeds tip
Get a load of this Whale, move your mouse to the side and back over it. Cute one
Have a great day, simply and peacefully….. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
WARSAW (Reuters) - Poles should not be allowed to vote online because the Internet attracts people who watch "pornography while sipping a bottle of beer", a former prime minister told his party's Web site.
Really? I guess I'm just different, I read blogs and news and do research. I don't have time to watch porn while sipping on a beer.
I've only watched about ten minutes of the DVD I bought months ago, there are a lot more interesting things to do than watch porn.
I'm planting raspberry bushes at my house this year along with a small (6' X 6') California poppy field.
Sounds like you found out more about Lisa than you maybe wanted to know..... sigh.
Well, life is about learning things and having experiences. LOL
Drugs and lots of sleeping. Sounds like an interesting life of missing everything that happens.
Nice blow whole.
Knight... If that was a thought that just popped into your head you just created a great quote.
Yeah, if she's still living that life, you're not helping, you're just aiding and abetting. *sigh*
You're doing the right thing by making her move on.
There's recreation and there's addiction.
"I got nothing against people who do drugs. It's just that I did them, and I didn't do them well" -- Bob Goldwaite
I don't mind helping people, but I don't like being used.
No Country For Old Men is a fine movie Bill. I saw it last month in the cinema here.
ahh! that is one whale that should go extinct!
Lisa?!? Wait, I've missed something. I gotta read further back.
Post a Comment