Sunday, March 09, 2008

Sounds good

It looks promising if they can actually do it in large scale to make fuel with. Maybe the people on this planet will stop fighting wars for oil and become more peaceful, na, humans are just naturally needy and greedy, stupid monkeys. A better energy?

At 3 AM yesterday morning I was out working on the camper instead of screwing around blogging. Not much of a 110 volt electrical system in the little camper, and it was fucked, had a short in it, but I have it working now. I’m going to use a 12 volt system mostly, that I will install rather than screwing with what is there.

It was made in 1974 so it stands to reason that there will be some damage to repair. I removed some of the roof that was sagging and discovered two rotted ceiling joists but that isn’t a big deal, some people would say this is a problem, I say it is something to do. I already have what I need to repair it.

A woman beat up Jack London and then he turned around and married her. WTF?

Two gay men are beach walking, holding hands when a beautiful woman passes them. She's 5'9", 125 lbs, 38-24-36, wearing a string bikini with no tan lines. The first gay man turns to his friend, sighs audibly and in a breathless whisper says, "It's women like her that sometimes make me wish I was a lesbian."

Moses led the Hebrew slaves to the Red Sea where they made unleavened bread, which is bread made without any happy shit in it. Then Moses went up on Mount Cyanide to get the ten commandos. He
died before he ever reached Canada but the commandos made it.

Solomon had three hundred wives. He was an actual hysterical figure as well as being in the bible. It sounds like he was sort of busy too.

Hey, have a great day, simply and peacefully….. BBC

7 comments:

BBC said...

The things about Moses and Solomon are just screwing around poking fun at old stupid stuff.

FOUR DINNERS said...

Ta for't laugh. My mate did up an old camper about the same age as yours. Looked very cool when he'd finished it and the four of us (me, him and the two wives) had a few good trips around in it.

He gave it his son to tour Spain and the engine blew up so it never returned. Shame. He loved his old camper.

BBC said...

I've never bought a camper with an engine in it, don't want the extra maintenance. One that I tow or carry on my truck is right for me.

BBC said...

New readers may not know that I moved here with a large 11 foot camper on a 3/4 ton pickup. That I lived in it for a few years before acquiring property.

That I moved here to be a bum, I'm just bad at being a bum and keep acquiring more things.

I still have the camper, but sold the truck big enough to pack it to a friend that needed a good truck.

billy pilgrim said...

my motto has always been:

if it's free, i'll take it.

Ripple said...

Solomon was a great sorcerer.

I saw a show yesterday where a guy made his house entirely self sufficient. Somehow he combined solar energy with water and electrolysis to make hydrogen to power his fuel cells. I'm not going to go into great detail, but it was really impressive.

Anonymous said...

A man that does his own handy work!

I hope you get it running just the way you want it

Single