Great video
Great video, those monkeys that evolved with their religions all have insanity’s in them. I think the only way we will get peace on this planet is to kill all of them and burn all their books and bury their history.
They are intent on destroying the planet because they think their God will come along someday and fix it. Yeah, right. *rolls eyes, wanders off to Beer Church*
Those idiots, every camper I ever worked on the roof skin was lapped over the wall skin. But not on this camper, the roof was installed and then the wall skins were lapped over the roof skin. There is a guaranteed leak when the sealer ages. That is what I discovered yesterday when I removed one of the roof gutters. I swear, I’ll put a pop rivet in each of the screw holes as I’m not installing that kind of gutter again. I’m surrounded by fucking idiots.
I’ve came up with a temporary fix good for maybe five years, I’ll share my brilliance with you later.
Years ago I went to analysis. They told me I had an unresolved Oedipus complex. Which, according to them, meant I want to sleep with my mother. Which is preposterous. My father didn’t even want to sleep with my mother. Ha, ha, ha.
What's the first sign of AIDS? A pounding sensation in your ass.
Nothing new and exciting to report here, other than I’m performing a wedding on Saturday. Here is a link to one I posted about. A wedding I did
Hey, have a great day, hugs…. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I tell you what.... I learn something about you every time I read you. :)
Great video. I'm passing that one on.
Are you serious about the analysis or is that a joke because it sounds oddly familiar. Woody Allen I think.
The analysis thing was just something I saw on the web, but it wasn't attributed to Allen.
I don't generally attribute things to anyone, like quotes and such. It's not like most things are original thoughts, they have just been recycled for hundreds, even thousands of years.
Interesting... well hope the wedding goes well. Been busy but I'm playing catch up now, reading around as I have time.
Have a great weekend!
The Beer Church is only church....
That is true. I think the reason I think of Allen is because I hear his voice when I read it. It must have used it as a line in one of his movies. Either way it's funny.
you do weddings/ what about funerals? i am looking for a 'fun' one!
Post a Comment