Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Amusing, entertaining & irritating monkeys

TRENTON, N.J. - A former aide to ex-Gov. Jim McGreevey claims he had sexual trysts with McGreevey and his now-estranged wife while they dated before the governor took office.

Ha, ha, ha, the political monkeys are so entertaining and amusing.

BAGHDAD (Reuters) -Vice President Dick Cheney, an architect of the U.S-led invasion of Iraq, on Monday hailed "phenomenal changes" in Iraq on a visit to assess the success of a troop build-up five years after the war began.

That little christian political monkey is so full of shit, he must think we don’t read or watch any news other than American monkey media bullshit. “American monkey media bullshit”, great line.

You can always tell an Irish man, but you can’t tell him much.

President Bush gave an optimistic speech about the economy even though the dollar fell even more, oil hit record highs, and jobs continued to be lost. So when asked what part of the economy is working, Bush said, 'Hookers are doing well.'" -Conan O'Brien

What the world eats
And the above site doesn’t show what the truly starving are having, if anything at all. In places like Kenya and Dufar and such. Of course all the monkey tribal warfare crap doesn’t help at all. There wouldn’t be so much of that if the government monkeys wasn’t so self centered. I could be wrong though, those monkeys are about 200 years behind the times. And I’m sure that the monkeys building Dubai could care less about the starving, or the big shot monkeys that are going there.

I’ll give that Lisa monkey credit for one thing, for a homeless monkey she sure is good at scrounging things. She keeps bringing food here that she gets from place or another and expecting me to figure out what to do with it. Other than that she is just a wandering drunk, harmless, but still just a homeless drunk and I don’t want her bringing anymore food here other than what she is going to eat.

Bah, I’m surrounded by fucking idiots. Go away you fucking monkeys.

7 comments:

BBC said...

Mariah Carey: I know I'm called 'ditzy moron'.

Make that sexy ditzy moron. Cute little monkey.

BBC said...

I don't recall just what his wife said, it's a new story, there will be more said later I'm sure.

BBC said...

Being as we don't know the truth we can always make something up, that is why we have imaginations.

Let's see, the ex Governor is reported to be gay and was in a threesome with his future wife that he was dating at the time?

Hum, the aide was fucking her while he was butt fucking the aide?

He was fucking her while the aide butt fucked him?

They kept switching places?

Two guys took turns getting blow jobs from her, each other?

Hey, it all works for me, I don't give a damn what they were doing, it's just some monkeys fucking around.

Knight said...

I just assumed she was frigid and they made a perfect match as he could run off with whatever young boy brought the paper by.

Love that Conan quote.

BBC said...

Yeah, lets put that spin on it, on the side she is a high priced hooker.

*giggles*

Gadfly said...

I don't allow stupid people to hang around me. I'm not a real people person as a rule (shock, I know), but the ones who talk and say nothing but dumb shit -- make me want to start loading guns.

FOUR DINNERS said...

Monkeys? It's always monkeys.

We've got several monkeys. They appear to be in charge of some'at. Not sure what.

Oh yeah. England. That's it.

Fuckin' monkeys.