I don’t believe in the God (s) in the old books, I do believe in spirit and that we are that spirit.
George Carlin-Religion is bullshit
Bill Maher on Religion
Bill Maher on Islam
Bill Maher on Mormons
Bill Maher on Jesus Camp
George Carlin on the American dream
I bought a tarp to put over the camper yesterday, now I can keep it dry during these rainy days.
Hey, have a great day, hugs…. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

28 comments:
Well, I wish her good luck with her god. Wish I had some of her drugs.
When you are as hard on the planet as they are I guess you need a savior to save you. Wait a minute, doesn't their book tell them that they were put in charge of taking care of the planet?
Oh well, maybe her God will come along one of these days and save it so her grandkids can keep living.
*rolls eyes*
So what are you saying? That your God didn't love your daughter and want her to live?
Yeah, I've noticed that he is a sadistic son of a bitch.
I don't usually bother explaining myself to anyone but since Dr. Ethel started I will follow suite. I don't believe in Jesus or any organized religion. The stories don't make sense and when looked at from a different perspective you see how it is obviously a tool to control people. That being said, I think people should believe in whatever makes them happy. I am not an atheist. I believe in something I can't even explain yet. I feel for the woman who lost her daughter and maybe their is some sort of after life or something like that but I wouldn't want to believe a God took her away and it was her time the same as I don't believe gay people burn in hell while slave traders smoke a stogie with the big man in the sky. I hope this doesn't come off the wrong way. We just believe in different things and you pick whatever comforts you. Sorry for the tangent BBC.
Yeah, yeah, whatever, Dr. Ethel. We could also say that your 'God' recalled my wife because she was, well, defective anyway.
I see no reason for him/her/it to save anyone considering what they do to each other and the planet.
They can all go to their heaven and play their little harps and the planet can heal itself again.
I hope that she enjoys playing her fucking little harp, because I sure enjoy her not being around anymore. She was just a stupid little Christian with some bad wiring. Their God sure does make a lot of idiots.
Dr. Ethel, when you get to heaven tell them Billy sent you. They have a special harp set aside for you. With my initials on it. ;-)
I'm not going anywhere that I'm not getting laid so don't expect to see me there.
Banging away on Lulu, banging away all day. Hey boys, what ya going to for banging away when Lulu goes away?
Dr Ethel is going to go get it on with God. LOL
Dr Ethel will like getting it on with God, he has a cock thiiiiiis big.
ROFLMAO
I don't think of you and I don't read your stupid blog. And I deal with the rain just fine.
Standing in the rain can be fun mate.
Only spirit gets me going is the vodka one ;-)
If me lottery comes in I'm comin over for a road trip in the camper. Now that would be wicked!!!
When you get home, God wants a blow job.
*
*
*
*
Hey, what sweet little angel wouldn't want to give her god a nice blow job? Hell, they suck on our monkey dicks down here.
What sweet little angel wouldn't want her god slipping the dick to her until she quivers so much that she drops her harp.
Ha, ha, ha, now she is deleting her comments. I sure enjoy wasting her time.
She said that she enjoyed wasting yours likewise.
Love forever and always,
Astrick
You're not wasting my time lady, this is my job. :-)
I'm sorry I missed all the deleted comments. Looks like they might have been amusing.
the god above, carlin and maher have one big thing in common.
they're all in it for the money.
"I do believe in spirit and that we are that spirit."
Me too! :o)
Post a Comment