Wal-mart is selling lounge chairs made in China, and the plastic is very very cheap and thin. Purchase at your own risk.What celebrity just announced they're engaged...
What celebrity just had a major meltdown...
What celebrity just landed their dream role...
What spirit doesn’t give a fuck?
A police officer stops a car for speeding. The officer walks up and says, "Son what's your name?" The man replies, "My name is Tyrone." The officer says, "What's your whole name?" Tyrone replies, "What you need my ho's name for? She ain't even in da car."
So this Lisa lady that I’m letting stay in my camp trailer for a bit is no problem at all. She is seldom here and maybe stays in it every other night, where she is the rest of the time I don’t know. I have learned that she isn’t on drugs but does drink herself into stupidity every chance she gets. I speculate that she goes to her ex mates place as he is more than willing to get her drunk so he can bang her. It’s fun to speculate when you don’t know the truth. And I’m often right on.
She seems intelligent but there are Mensa members that are homeless and standing in soup lines because they don’t use their brains properly. Interesting.
VOTE YES ON PREPARATION H !!
I love this definition…. California: in its latter stages of being America's all-purpose shit magnet.
The wedding I performed yesterday was small, but it was a nice group and time, then I dropped into beer church for a couple of brews.
Hey, have a great day, simply and peacefully… BBC

12 comments:
That photo is udderly fantastic Bill
i agree with jimmy. you have such an interesting life bbc, i am adding your blog to my list of favourites as i do so enjoy your wry, cynical? wit.
ha ha and this pic is just so funny, i can't stop laughing. thanx for coming to visit my blog and all your good comments....green hair? it would suit you, show us!!!
Geez, people love me, when their not hating me. LOL
Green hair
Just because one can qualify for mensa doesn't mean they have any common sense. Aargh. :) Happy Sunday Billy.
'common sense is not very common'.
i really 'dig' the green look. do you really care if people hate you? i don't anymore. that's one of the plusses of gaining 'wisdom'.
No, I don't really care if people hate me. They are the kind of people that bother me because of what they are doing to the planet.
A planet that if they are younger will have to try to survive on in 20 years.
Not to mention that their kids and grandkids will have to try to survive on. I'm sure they will think their ancestors were idiots.
And of course, we were.
The most intelligent people I know have no social skills, and very little common sense; maybe all he common have the common sense.
Hi BBC,
Thanks for stopping by. I was just making a new post. So stop back by and see what fun I have been up to lately. I swear I will grow up some day. NOT.
My latest saying is :"LIFE IS NOT A DRESS REHEARSAL" It fits me right now.
Have an awesome day.
Carol
I'm confused. The woman in the photo has a strap as if she is wearing a top and one nipple is much larger than the other. I think maybe I have played way too much nude photo hunt at the bars.
oh....those are nipples....I get it.
Post a Comment