Friday, March 21, 2008

More stuff

Bob, a handsome dude, walked into a sports bar around 9:58 PM . He sat down next to a blonde at the bar and stared up at the TV. The 10:00 PM news was coming on. The news crew was covering a story of a man on a ledge of a large Building preparing to jump. The blonde looked at Bob and said, "Do you think he'll jump?" Bob says, "You know, I bet he'll jump." The blonde replied, "Well, I bet he won't." Bob placed a $20 bill on the bar and said, "You're on!"


Just as the blonde placed her money on the bar, the guy on the ledge did a swan dive off the building, falling to his death. The blonde was very upset, but willingly handed her $20 to Bob, saying, "Fair's fair. Here's your money." Bob replied, "I can't take your money, I saw this earlier on the 5 PM news and so I knew he would jump." The blonde replied, "I did too; but I didn't think he'd do it again." Bob took the money.

Mother is in the kitchen making supper for her family when her youngest daughter walks in. Child: Mother, where do babies come from? Mom: Well dear...a mommy and daddy fall in love and get married. One night they go into their room...they kiss and hug and have sex. (The daughter looks puzzled.) That means the daddy puts his penis in the mommy's vagina. That's how you get a baby, honey.

Child: Oh I see, but last night when I came into yours and daddy's room you had daddy's penis in your mouth. What do you get when you do that? Mom: Jewelry, dear.

I find it very interesting that with this so called intelligent design that we are that we stick piss sticks into piss holes, or mouths, and enjoy doing it. But I’m not much into getting my dick sucked and I’m not buying a woman jewelry to do it.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has moved into a significant lead over Barack Obama among Democratic voters, according to a new Gallup poll.
Really? Geez, I guess the Democrats are as dumb as the Republicans, or that we can’t believe everything the media monkeys say.

'We live in a nightmare. Death and carnage is everywhere' Ali, Baghdad resident
Not according to Bush and McCain.

Happily married have lower blood pressure than singles…. NEW YORK, March 20 (Reuters Life!) - Marriage really can be a matter of the heart with a U.S. study finding that happily married couples have lower blood pressure than single people.
That may be true, but only if you can find someone you are compatible with. The only women available to me are empire builders and ding bats. Screw it, I’m walking to the beach today.

By 2025, fully a third of the planet's growing population could find itself scavenging for safe drinking water, the United Nations has warned ahead of World Water Day on Saturday.
By 2025 that won’t be the only problem here.

Hey, have a great day, simply and peacefully, hugs…. BBC

10 comments:

soulbrush said...

gotta love (hate) those blonde jokes! i have never liked sucking hence no jewellery (freud would have a field day with me).
i usually do 2 posts a day, a giggle plus one extra, keep up ole green hair!

BBC said...

Some people love to hate me. LOL

The rest of them don't know what to make of me. :-)

Behind Blue Eyes said...

Finally a joke clean enough that I told my daughter. She isn't blonde so she didn't get offended. Sorry I haven't been stopping by. I have been neglecting blogging lately. It's so great that you care about what happens in other places outside the US. Have you ever watched Hotel Rwanda?

BBC said...

Hotel Rwanda? Not that I recall. I'm supposed to tell clean jokes here? What in the hell would be the point in that? Erma Bombeck would come here for the risque if she was still alive. She just wrote clean to make a living.

Hey !! What's that big bright thing out there? It might be a decent spring day.

BBC said...

I'm looking for a high temp fan that I moved here with, it's like christmas here when I'm looking for something, I have so much and never remember where it all is, or that I even own it.

I just brought in a box of 78 RPM records, going to put them on Yahoo Freecycle.

And I've started a notepad document called "Where shit is"

Karen said...

"By 2025 that won’t be the only problem here."

Ya think!?!

Knight said...

The piss stick isn't going into the piss hole. Women get the piss end of this deal. And as far as mouths are concerned, you only have to buy jewelry if you are married.

I have a where shit is document on my desktop. It's for work related shit. I don't own that much anymore. No room.

Cedar said...

I think Clinton took the lead because of the whole Rev.Racist scandal. Maybe some people should stay out of church afterall.

Löst Jimmy said...

I have no observations to make today - just wishing you a good weekend

Gina E. said...

You would have to be the first guy I've heard of who isn't keen on a blow-job! I reckon you just haven't had a good one yet...maybe we do things better in Australia, lol!