That cartoon is pretty much what the religious nuts god is like, all powerful my butt.A teacher noticed that a little boy at the back of the class was squirming around, scratching his crotch, and not paying attention. She went back to find out what was going on. He was quite embarrassed and whispered that he had just recently been circumcised and he was quite itchy. The teacher told him to go down to the principal's office. He was to telephone his mother and ask her what he should do about it. He did and returned to his class.
Suddenly, there was a commotion at the back of the room. She went back to investigate only to find him sitting at his desk with his 'private part' hanging out. 'I thought I told you to call your mom!' she said. 'I did,' he said, 'And she told me that if I could stick it out till noon, she'd come and pick me up from school.
We got some sun here yesterday, so I let the little guy out so he could soak up some vitamin D for a while, all 2 ½ inches of him. It’s Sunday here at Polly’s Honky Tonk Saloon and Whorehouse, lets look at some news.
WESTON, Wis. - Police are investigating an 11-year-old girl's death from an undiagnosed, treatable form of diabetes after her parents chose to pray for her rather than take her to a doctor.
I can see why a religious crackpot wouldn’t take her child to a monkey doctor, but depend on her god instead. But I guess her God was off fucking around somewhere else, ever notice that he does that a lot, like in the posted comic?
LOS ANGELES - A Texas woman who said she was forced to remove a nipple ring with pliers in order to board an airplane called Thursday for an apology by federal security agents and a civil rights investigation.
It appears that nipple rings can be difficult and painful to remove. Being always curious spirit is wondering if this woman has a mate, how do you kiss a nipple with a bar or ring through it? Wouldn’t that be irritating to the nipple? Being a long time nipple kisser I don’t get that. I’ll bet that little monkey isn’t getting any. They should have let her on the plane without having to remove them though.
'Earth Hour' to plunge millions into darkness…. SYDNEY (AFP) - Twenty-six major cities around the world are expected to turn off the lights on major landmarks, plunging millions of people into darkness to raise awareness about global warming, organizers said.
One crummy hour, big deal, that isn’t going to save the planet. So they turn off a bunch of lights for a bit to show their concern for the planet and then they build big polluting bonfires, has spirit ever mentioned that I’m surrounded by fuckin’ idiots? Spirit needs a frigging drink.
NEW YORK - U.S. stocks moved toward a higher open Friday as investors awaited a reading on February personal incomes and spending — figures that could reveal whether consumers are pulling back because of concerns about the economy.
TOKYO - Japan's inflation rate climbed at its fastest rate in a decade in February and the jobless rate worsened to 3.9 percent under data released Friday, raising concerns about the health of the world's second-largest economy.
Stock markets are just greed, plain old greed, and it grows until it tumbles and takes everyone down with it. It’s just a godfuckingdamnit big clusterfuck taking all of us down with it. Don’t get spirit started, you know how I get.
I have Rick’s riding lawnmower here to check out and service, in exchange for keeping it repaired I use it also. I hate mowing grass, I don’t have much, but Helen’s yard has a lot, but others think I should. But I don't water it or put fertilizer on it so I don’t have to mow it as often as others mow their lawns that they think are showpieces. Fuck their planet destroying lawns, and don’t get spirit started about golf courses, you know how I get.
When I went to get my free cable modem yesterday and was returning home – on a four lane highway – I was in the left lane – doing the speed limit – passing slower cars on the right when the monkey on my right decided to move into my lane – I had to hit my brakes and veer into the oncoming traffic lane to keep that monkey from hitting me. Stupid fucking monkeys – don’t pay enough attention to what they are doing – have no respect for others. In this state a lot of them don’t even have insurance.
Jimmy….. I did go to beer church for a bit yesterday, it was quite and sort of boring so I just had two beers and chatted with a few folks for a bit, ragged on Ralph for taking up two parking spots, then went to Rick’s shop because it’s more interesting there.
Cathy…. We don’t proof read spelling and grammar here, don’t worry about it, the English language is a piece of crap that the wordsmith monkeys keep screwing with anyway.
If a blog read like a book, and there was a lot of muttering and clutter removed from this one it would make a lot more sense. I should just write a book, but I won’t, the fucking monkeys wouldn’t understand it anyway.
Hey, have a great day, simply and peacefully, hugs…. BBC

22 comments:
NEW YORK - One of the casualties of the ongoing credit crisis is a long-held notion on Wall Street — that the investment banking community can take care of its own problems.
They do, by over extending their greed and then expecting the government, that would be you, to bail them out. Never mind, I keep forgetting that I'm talking to a bunch of monkeys that has been brainwashed into believing all that crap and supporting it.
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - The financial market crisis could cause losses of up to $600 billion at banks and other financial institutions worldwide, a German magazine reported on Saturday, citing an internal report by German financial watchdog BaFin.
Whatever, I keep trying to tell the world that the greed of the business community, and many others with all their wants and needs is bringing on a world wide depression, but no one listens to me.
So all I can do is be as ready for it as I can.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President George W. Bush said on Saturday he is looking to expand U.S. efforts to help struggling homeowners reduce their mortgage payments, as Democrats pressed for a more substantial federal role.
We're the government and we're here to help you after you got your stupid asses in trouble. *rolls eyes*
Well, it's a thinking day.
RIVERSIDE, Ohio - Police say a pastor who was reported missing from his home in western New York has been found at an Ohio strip club.
Ha, ha, ha, I haven't been in one for many years. Might be interesting though.
what must be worse is trying to kiss the ringed nipple with a stud in your own tongue.eeewwww yuk!or trying to kiss anything with a stud in your tongue..not to mention studs elsewhere...oh noooooooo
hey bill, i love the way you comment on your own site, and keep commenting till someone takes notice and joins you, it's very coool.
I get up very early, often in the middle of the night, so it may be hours before others start commenting, and many don't, they just read the post and move on. Especially when I'm trying to make them think, run stuff through their bullshit filters properly.
Time for a nap, then I'll walk to the corner market for a Sunday paper, see what the local monkeys are up to. Maybe the monkey clerk with the nice tits will be on shift. LOL
the world is not idiot proof.
anyone stupid enough to get a nipple ring deserves whatever she gets.
When the idiots start improving the universe makes better idiots. Okay, it's actually mankind that creates this chaos with all the stupid things it teaches.
I slept through earth hour or whatever it was called and I don't get nipple rings. I have a nose stud, but ain't nobody kissing my nose. Happy Sunday Billy.
The shed has something of an existing floor. When we started cleaning up out there we found the whole area was bricked. There used to be something there. The house was built in 1903 and was a mining claim before that so there's no telling what it was. I think Dan plans to put concrete down later to keep the weeds out.
Enjoy your Sunday afternoon, I am now I've finished my studies homework.
Well, one of my pussy's (cat) doesn't like my salmon patties. The ungrateful ho.
Billy, I have a "Lawn Valet", a great big leaf vacuum from about 1978. I can't get the bastard going, even with a new spark plug. It seems to me that there's a problem with the throttle control, it doesn't seem to be connected to the carburetor in any way.
It's your typical Briggs & Straton mower engine. Any tips? Do you want it?
Oh, its a Craftsman, if you want to Google it.
I don't have a clue what may be wrong with it without looking at it, Ron.
I have no need for it as I set my mowers up to be mulchers and just mulch the leaves here up so they are returned to the soil to nourish it.
Get your butt over to this 'n that today!!
That's an order!!!
{grin}
Hi,
I do have children. 3 grown kids in their 20's. They have been many more places than I have. Europe, China. Mexico was my first real trip out of the country. Pretty place. Really nice people. I do agree that this planet is getting just a little out of control.
They are building in Cabo like crazy. Time shares are huge and sprawling. It's kind of killing the whole idea of Cabo. It's the very end of the Baja peninsula. Not the easiest place to get to. But so worth the trip.
I usually drive where I go. I love to drive. At home it's usually my motorcycle though. Less gas.
Thanks for stopping by.
Carol
I love to drive also, Carol. But I do it as little as possible anymore since I wised up about how hard it is on the planet.
I get by on less than one tank of gas a month most months.
I've never been in another country other than this one and Canada, and I've covered 49 states and about half of Canada.
I would love to go other places, but I'm not going to, it's too hard on a planet that I'm concerned about because it is my future.
Omnipresent, so few get that, so few care as long as they can have a great time now.
Well, it looks like we will have to kiss our great time goodbye and just die off.
But I'll visit other places on the web until to enjoy them while I'm waiting.
My kids are about 40, I don't expect them to see 70, that's okay, they don't care about the planet anyway, only themselves.
I worry about their kids though, no point in worrying about those that brought this on, including me.
I've been here 30 years longer in this lifetime than I expected to be anyway, and I figure I only have a few more years to go at best.
And that's okay, this body and this brain is tired of this fucking planet.
Maybe human kind should commit a selfless act and do ourselves in before we take the rest of life along with us. Oh wait, we'll do that anyway, won't we?
I have a barbell in my nipple. It isn't irritating at all. It's actually more exciting. If any asshole made me remove it to get on a plane I would cause a scene.
knight, don't you want to slap people who ask "did that hurt?"
Post a Comment