Some times when I’m visiting blogs I get a little cranky and chew on the owner some. They often tell me they expect respect, as if it is owed them. Bullshit, anyone wanting respect from me has to earn it. And they will not earn it talking about their fancy things, how they spoil themselves and talking about their travels that are destroying this planet. They clearly don’t care about their children’s and grandchildren’s future, or the future of the planet. You don’t fucking deserve my respect if you are that way, forget it.
I don’t like people that are like that and I don’t give a damn if they don’t like me. A lot of women’s blogs I visit are just a reminder to me to be thankful that I don’t have a mate like she is. They may think they are special but spirit doesn’t. I know what special is, she lives next door.
DALLAS - Four Texas metropolitan areas were among the biggest population gainers as Americans continued their trend of moving to the Sun Belt in 2006 and 2007, according to Census Bureau estimates to be released Thursday.
I want to thank everyone that moves to Texas instead of moving here, if I had my way no one else would be allowed to move here. More monkeys just means more idiots destroying this area.
What the Government Doesn't Want You To Know About Global Warming
LHASA, China - A group of monks shouting there was no religious freedom disrupted a carefully orchestrated visit for foreign reporters to Tibet's capital Thursday, an embarrassment for China as it tried to show Lhasa was calm following deadly anti-government riots.
Buddisum is as stupid as any other religion, they should feel free to go pratice it on some other fucking planet and leave my planet alone. Cruel Virgin mentioned the Heavenly Father on her blog, I would like to know where this idiot is, I’ve never met him in billions of years. I just see him as a big fucking troublemaker, a figment of the monkeys imaginations. Religions just puts insanity’s in the monkeys.
Get visual help at Utube on using Blogger
Most folks collect a lot of bookmarks/links. You can download a free program that will check them all to find the ones that are no longer good because the site has closed or whatever. You can then remove them from your favorites folder or folders. Find dead links and bookmarks
In a comment yesterday a lady said that my blog and comments annoy the hell out of her, she hasn’t got to read it, there are many other blogs.
I’ve been working on the pickup camper some, but not a lot, it’s starting to go back together though and I will do a post on it in the near future.
Hey, have a great day, simply and peacefully, hugs…. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

22 comments:
How may I annoy you today. :-)
Actually, I'm often just showing my annoyance.
Don't forget one of my favorite comic strips. Sinfest
I guess I'll go back to bed and whack off. LOL
Well, a cat just jumped in my lap so I guess I will pet her for a while.
Hey BBC, If people don't like to read you then why do they. Just bizarre. I like you because you are who you are and hold no punches. I think Helen must be some woman. Anyhoo have a great weekend!! Hugs
I like reading your Blog, and in general Blogs serve a purpose whatever the topic. In my case it serves my self-serving Ego!
Wishing you a great Friday over there
Cheers
Jimmy
Okay, I just got an email from a bat shit crazy woman (I like it when they know they are) and now I'm off to write a love letter.
*giggles*
I wish I could meet this Helen you speak of so fondly. She sounds like one hell of a woman.
Don't mince words, Billy. Just say what you mean.
*chuckle*
the heavenly father is no idiot.
the idiots are the ones throwing money at him every sunday. i'd love to get in on that racket but i can't lie for sour apples.
You'll never see a collection plate here at spirits place. Other than the fact that I ask others to help others.
It's fucking raining again, I wish that idiot heavenly father could control mother nature. That fucking idiot.
He'll be taking a piss no doubt....when you got to go, you got to go
Well hell, that's like a cow pissing on a flat rock. He can just fucking go piss where they need it.
The direction of the piss will be down to a dysfunction, it never goes where it's aimed at
Waaaat is that white shit coming down out there?
I'll bet that fucking heavenly father dude is whacking off and spraying us with his cosmic cum. LOL
bbc, I was writing to Stell at swiftspeech and ran across you. Wanted to see who you were. Interesting to run into another foul- mouthed old coot. I though I was the only really old person blogging in America.
I am now living in the place you were born. You were very smart to leave. I tried many times, but a piece of property brought me back, now the property loses value and I depreciate as well. Come by and see me sometime. I write inflammatory political rants. I am not a spiritualist, just a pissed off atheist, living in Zion.
"Some times when I’m visiting blogs I get a little cranky and chew on the owner some."
Me too! :o)
Hi Bill...
thanks for popping by...nice to meet you...
oh the boobs are there...they are hidden behind her arms...I swear...but it's hard to see in that small pic...
I can see how you would be annoying but I think you are a breath of fresh air.
*kisses*
Post a Comment