Sunday, March 23, 2008

THE RESURRECTION

Spirit doesn’t do the Christian Easter thing, or the Easter bunny thing, I think that freak must be gay. Spirit does spirits thing, like the resurrection?

JERUSALEM - In a bold defense of Israel, Vice President Dick Cheney said Saturday that the United States wants a new beginning for the Palestinian people but will never pressure Israel to take steps that would jeopardize its security.

Fuck Cheney, fuck Israel. And while you are at it, fuck the Palestinians, the Christians, the Jews, and the Muslims. Stupid monkeys.

Florida Couple Busted for Having Sex on Church Altar. Deputies in Baker County arrested a couple caught having sex in a church. Baker County Sheriff's Deputies say they received a call about a suspicious person outside the Mount Zion Primitive Baptist Church, on the night of March 11th. When asked why they decided to have sex inside the church, police say Rowland told them she wanted a "spiritual and sexual experience."

Ha, ha, ha, you go girl, I hope you left some cum on the alter.

Spirit hopes you have a peaceful Easter, drink some happy juice and get laid.

Have a great day, simply and peacefully, hugs….. BBC

19 comments:

BBC said...

A little boy was overheard praying:

"Lord, if you can't make me a better boy, don't worry about it. I'm having a real good time like I am."
....

After the christening of his baby brother in church, Jason sobbed all the way home in the back seat of the car.

His father asked him three times what was wrong.

Finally, the boy replied, "That preacher said he wanted us brought up in a Christian home, and I wanted to stay with you guys."
....

A mother was preparing pancakes for her sons, Kevin 5, and Ryan 3. The boys began to argue over who would get the first pancake.

Their mother saw the opportunity for a moral lesson.

"If Jesus were sitting here, He would say, 'Let my brother have the first pancake, I can wait.'

Kevin turned to his younger brother and said, "Ryan, you be Jesus!"

soulbrush said...

sex in church, haven't tried that yet...mind you, i'd have to get rid of the cobwebs first (not in the church!).
have dedicated my latest post to you, oh special new friend, you crack me up (oops now we're back to cracks again).
happy whatever to you too.

BBC said...

Crap, it was nice here yesterday when I could have gotten things done outside. But I was in the big city and it looks like it is going to rain all day long today.

I guess I'll just fart around with the tools I bought yesterday. I got an air powered saw and an air powered stapler and more clamps, a cargo net, and a canvas tarp for camping as I don't like the plastic ones all that much.

I have no plans for today other than Helen invited me to breakfast in town.

billy pilgrim said...

is israel the lap dog of america?

or is america the lap dog of isreal?

or are isreal and america one and the same?

BBC said...

Actually, what I bought was a canvas painters drop cloth, 9X12 feet, and a pack of fifty 1/2" grommets.

I will install them where I want them for using it as a table cover. Like this shelter setup I made up.
A cover I can put up alone

BBC said...

Israel is the christian monkeys delusion, where you are is what should be sacred to you, not some stupid area in history that you fight over.

soulbrush said...

thanx for the other link. okay, i get the whole cover thing and national park thing, but what i want to know is what happened to the 'crazy chick'?

BBC said...

I don't know, I drove her the rest of the way crazy. :-)

She works in California a lot but has two properties here that she hopes to retire to.

BBC said...

I predict......

That Forever Young will be back at least one more time for another gander at the Easter Dick.
*giggles*

Cedar said...

I still have not figured out what "Spirit" thing you are going for. Like the spirit that fills us out of the goodness of just being? Or the sort of spirit that fills you that you think a proper insult to something is calling it gay?

You have a lot of anger, outrage, and all of that lovely stuff that goes with bitterness, but not a lot of solutions. Tell me, how does the human race find the "true spirit" by which we all should live?

BBC said...

Cedar, if you don't get and understand me, don't read me. I'm not the only one on this planet that is angry about the way it is here.

BBC said...

For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.

BBC said...

Those that don't see my solutions haven't read many of my posts.

Gadfly said...

*chuckle*

And a happy Spring Festival to you

Big Pissy said...

I read about that Florida couple....what a couple of dumb asses! lol

Happy Easter! :)

Karen said...

"arrested a couple caught having sex in a church"

On what charges!?! :o)

Hope you had a Happer Easter!!

suesun said...

that photo had me laughing so hard I fucking peed my pants. Resurrections.......halle-fuckin-lujah!

If you would like to show me what's on your bookshelf, go here: expose yourshelf.

I'm in the middle of Sexus by Henry Miller right now, and although no one can compare to his writing, I think you are close to it in spirit. great fun to read. thanks.

Aquila ka Hecate said...

" where you are is what should be sacred to you, not some stupid area in history that you fight over."

Precisely.

People, if you can take nothing else away from visiting this blog, take that.

Love,
Terri in Joburg

FOUR DINNERS said...

Mainly peaceful - 'cept upsetting the sister in law by taking the piss out of 'The Passion' on TV which depicted Jesus getting crucified and had me in stitches.

Lots of happy juice and several times ta. Only the mrs but at my age what the hell eh?