Obama is your best chance of getting some of your government back in your hands. Don’t be foolish America, Clinton and McCain are just other power seekers. Don't let the press bias toward Hillary throw you.Obama puts on a costume and others makes a big fucking deal of it and starts calling him a Muslim and traitor. Big deal, all presidents (and other public figures) have worn the costumes of other cultures. Besides, a good Muslim could run this country as well or better than the Christians that are running it into the ground.
JERUSALEM (AFP) - High on Mount Sinai, Moses was on psychedelic drugs when he heard God deliver the Ten Commandments, an Israeli researcher claimed in a study published this week. Moses was probably also on drugs when he saw the "burning bush," suggested Shanon, who said he himself has dabbled with such substances. Ha, ha, ha.
NEW YORK - The stock market fell sharply Tuesday as troubling outlooks for Citigroup Inc. and Intel Corp. raised the anxiety level on Wall Street. The Dow Jones industrial average fell more than 100 points at times. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Lets see, I was given a box of Stuffing mix for Turkey – A box of Au Gratin potatoes, hum, I know, mix the two together, with a can of chopped up spam and bake in a casserole dish twenty minutes at 350 degrees. Layer with a layer of grated cheese and bake another ten minutes. Very tasty, approved by Helen before, during or after sex.
I had a bunch of Canadian dollars I needed to exchange, so I went to the currency exchange window at the local bank. Short line. Just one lady in front of me.An Asian lady who was trying to exchange yen for dollars and she was a little irritated She asked the teller, 'Why it change?? Yesterday, I get two hunat dolla fo yen. Today I get hunat eighty?? Why it change?' The teller shrugged his shoulders and said, 'Fluctuations'. The Asian lady says, 'Fluc you white people, too!'
Having a tooth pulled today, only six left, I would like them gone also, then I could really gum nipples.
Hey, have a great day, simply and peacefully, hugs…. BBC

18 comments:
"dont let the press bias toward Hillay throw you"
what news press have you been following, which ever it is send me a copy because wherever i turn it's Obama in the spotlight.
why do you wish people a good day? don't you hate most of them for being too superficial? i wish them nothing but death.
I wish them a good day because there is always hope. I like people, it's just that I don't like what so many of them are.
If the press wasn't bias toward Hillary she wouldn't have just won yesterdays primaries.
Full size pickup campers, of which there are millions, I have two here now, won't fit on my Dodge Dakota.
But I was given one for small pickups yesterday, they are hard to find so I'm glad to have it, and free is a very good price.
I can use it as a retreat until I get the camp trailer done. I'll post a picture of it on Friday.
LAKE VILLA, Ill. - When Robert Kadera's teenage son was running late for a tennis date near their northern Illinois home, Kadera came up with a novel way to avoid 45 minutes' worth of traffic — fly. There was just one problem — he had to land, without permission, at a golf course.
*rolls eyes* Spirit is surrounded by fucking idiots.
I just figured Hillary had already bought everyone in Texas. I was surprised they made it look so close.
That casserole sounds pretty good. Why are people always giving you things?
I don't know, people just like to give me things I guess. I'm only a crank on my blog, in person I'm a nice guy.
I give things away also, this place is kind of a holding area of things looking for new homes. I believe in the what goes around comes around karma. At least it works for me.
hear hear, not hilary, pleeeeese...you are actually a little teddy bear, i know that and you know that...the rest is bluff...
Yeah, everyone needs somewhere they can be a crank. :-)
Helen with the dish and sex?? Hmmm, is this a new development?
you can never have too many canadian dollars these days.
when oil starts trading in euros, watch out, the game will be over for the once mighty u.s. dollar.
Helen with the dish and sex?? Hmmm, is this a new development?
Not at all, it's just that Helen is a lot like us, not a prude, and really likes sex (if she was getting any) and would think something like that.
It's fine with me if the rest of the world has gotten tired of the mighty US economy and being such hogs.
We're still counting votes down here!
O_o
The boughten ones?
i don't want to be mean, but if obama becomes prez there are going to be a whole bunch of angry white guys..
but i'm voting for obama!
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Turkey stuffing during sex????? er...don't the feathers get in the way?
oh dear ;-)
"Obama is your best chance of getting some of your government back in your hands."
The key word there being "some." Like the chance to decide who's gonna be whale catcher in South Dakota. It doesn't matter. You are going to be so tired of hearing "Goddamn America" while church choirs sing and babies weep, that you will give away your TV and buy a Racist Minister.:)
Post a Comment