While attending a marriage seminar on communication, Wally and his wife Carolyn listened to the instructor declare, "It is essential that husbands and wives know the things that are important to each other." He addressed the men, "Can you describe your wife's favorite flower?" Wally leaned over, touched Carolyn's arm gently and whispered, "Pillsbury All-Purpose, isn't it?"
The monkeys that didn’t evolve often have better community than mankind does. Many evolved monkeys are so ignorant that they allow others to brain wash them into believing that they deserve to be richer than they are.
I had to go into my camp trailer for something yesterday and noticed that the Lisa monkey had a bible on the bed. Rolls eyes, bibles are for the weak of mind, will, reasoning, and common sense, not to mention those that are easily brainwashed.
We need something better in the White House than rich white trash. I think it's too late to save America, but I'm willing to get the white trash out of the White House and let Obama have a shot at it. George Bush is a fucking idiot, fuck his speech about Iraq, we wouldn’t have so many enemies if we didn’t make them.
While waiting for the washing machine to do it’s thing yesterday I walked to the bank for some money, I had left my wallet at home so didn’t have my debit card with me. Then remembered that I did have my checkbook with me so I went back to the bank. Every time I go in the bank and see that cute sexy blond I go home and have my way with her. Never mind that she isn’t actually with me, it isn’t likely that we would get along well enough to go there. :-)
Yesterday I gave away an office adding machine and an electronic keyboard on Yahoo Freecycle, two fewer things in my way here.
Good grief, there is an interesting statement, what is good about grief? Other than the fact that it is just another emotion that reminds us that we have feelings, good and bad.
Check out this domino trick.
DOMINO TRICK
Hey, have a great day, simply and peacefully, hugs…. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
Hum, I'd better make a cake this morning, I'm out of goodies to take Helen and she really likes her goodies.
I just read a blog where the lady wants a new laptop, I haven't fired my old one up for three years, I should offer it on Yahoo Freecycle.
I have an old laptop that is so big it's heavier than my desktop computer monitor. I have no idea what to do with it.
Hey at least a bible on the bed implies she can read. Or maybe it's a protector thing, like a night light.
Like a night light. LOL
maybe leaving a bible on the marriage bed is her way of saying fuck god.
My Mrs has a bible. I didn't see it the only time she used it. Probably cause it hit the top of my head when I wasn't looking.
(I'd just accidently destroyed a bit of the house after falling through the ceiling after assuring the Mrs I knew what I was doing. I also destroyed her favourite dress that was on the bed as me and the ceiling landed on it)
Mr. Cook,
I am the "blonde" over at the bank. What ever makes you think that you and I wouldn't get along?
You sir are as funny as Hell and I have the patience of Job.
Ditch Lisa and we could have
Bible Study.
wink wink.
Hi, Jinks, I get along with the blonde at the bank just fine, she thinks I'm funny also. But that doesn't mean we could get along in a personal sexual relationship.
Besides, she is married, I just use her by proxy.. LOL
Ditch Lisa? Hell, she was never an item with me, but I'm a fair man, she has until Sunday to find another place to stay.
I don't think she will, she'll just be out on the street again, but she is experienced at that.
She knows tons of people, but none of them seem to want to take her in, I can understand that.
We have freecycle here but there isn't much action on it. Mostly people asking for stuff.
We have freecycle here but there isn't much action on it. Mostly people asking for stuff.
Nothing wrong with that, I seldom offer anything but reply to those looking for things that I have and am willing to pass on.
Sadly, no one asks for sex. LOL
The bible can be a dangerous tool in the wrong hands. My hands are clean.
I liked the Awareness test. My wife is working on something like that. I'll post it when she is done. Stay cool. Keep it simple.
you are such an enigma ole green hair, a marriage facilitator (or whatever you're called over there) yet a cynic, brash, crude, crass and wonderful, you just 'tickle my fancy'...a breath of fresh air in this fucked up world we live in!!!
Post a Comment