Put your dolphins back in your pants boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to Earth - Third Rock From the Sun. The Intergalactic Hillbilly Trailer Park Where Everyone is Related. So What is All This Greed and Fighting About? The intention of this blog is to get folks thinking, to challenge you and what you believe. Before jumping into the blog entries I suggest that you read my profile. I start each day intent on changing the world and having one hell of a good time - Sometimes this makes planning the day difficult. Love and Peace. BBC
9 comments:
The more I look at the news the more I want to stay home and away from people. To much chaos and bullshit out there.
Someone else should say something.
Way too much chaos and bullshit.
Mines called 'Flipper' and it even has a blow hole ;-)
oi you, are you trying to compete with me and my giggles? begone with you...
and flipper boy, stop bragging...
I'm not competing with anyone, I have no equals.
*smirks*
Mines called "Lobo", he's the leader of the pack.
Giggles
Well poop, I thought it was your car!!
{grin}
I've never had a drag car, just race cars and that was years ago. I don't own anything that is souped up anymore.
The last hot machine I owned was the pickup I posted about.
My merry Oldsmobile
Well, colour me relieved.
It's usually my dog that rips them to shreds.
Post a Comment