I don’t know, is she looking at his groin?Two nuns are in a store grocery shopping and one grabs a six pack of beer. As they are checking out their items the clerk gives her a questioning look. She says, “I wash my hair with it.” The clerk hands her a hand full of pretzel sticks and she asks, “What are these for?” The clerk replies, “Hair curlers.” Get it? Ha, ha, ha.
Dan’l emailed me an interesting link yesterday so I’ll post it here. The monkeys can be very entertaining and amusing at times. Um, you ladies may not find it interesting seeing what some of your sisters do, this link is for the men. MONKEYS FIGHTING
Ever watched Married with Children? MARRIED WITH CHILDREN
In Zimbabwe, everyone's a millionaire, and they're still poor, very poor. I see that possibility happening to America, even England. Well, it’s not like we didn’t ask for it.
I’m getting Rick’s lawnmower fixed up pretty good, it’ll do a wheelie. *smirks* Fuck, sometimes I’m just as bad as the rest of the monkeys. Rick wanted me to put a bumper on it, but I just fixed the brake.
KAREN did a cute post for me yesterday, if you haven’t seen it yet get your monkey butt over and have a look. Like many others she doesn’t show all she is on her blogs, but she’s part Thelma and Louise on ‘Fried Green Tomato’s’. Ha, ha, ha.
Hey, have a great day, simply and peacefully, hugs…. BBC

17 comments:
It's April Fools eve. The ladies can fool me by posting that they will show me their boobs tomorrow so that I will visit their sites.
I'm a real sucker that way. :-)
LOS ANGELES - Rescue crews responding to a wreck on a Los Angeles freeway found a driver fatally shot in the head early Sunday, while another driver was shot and wounded in a separate attack about 30 miles away, authorities said.
I've been to L.A. many times, I'm glad I don't live there, it's a hell hole compared to the places I've lived.
VATICAN CITY - Islam has surpassed Roman Catholicism as the world's largest religion, the Vatican newspaper said Sunday.
There's something to worry about, a religion even more bat shit crazy than Catholicism.
BALTIMORE - A man killed his three young children at a downtown hotel room, then called the front desk to report their deaths Sunday afternoon, authorities said.
????????????
WASHINGTON/PARIS (Reuters) - Food prices are soaring, a wealthier Asia is demanding better food and farmers can't keep up. In short, the world faces a food crisis and in some places it's already boiling over.
If you understand that whole picture you can see that you're in deep shit, especially if you are a younger person.
Let's see, I will add some baking powder to this pie crust mix and use it to make a crust for a breakfast pizza.
*wanders off to kitchen*
I'm a fool the other 364 days so why should tomorrow make a difference?
Erotic boxing? Very odd. Strangely compelling but odd.
That reminds me, I gotta clean the crap out of the carb on my lawnmower.
Good day to you Bill
I've not much to say except for the fact that I just ate too much chocolate and ice cream this afternoon - Blurrrrrrrrghhhhhh
Hey !! Hand over the rest of the chocolate and ice cream and no one gets hurt. I'm a chocolate and ice cream slut.
hey bill... love the site... keep up keeping up and... well you get the point... i'm a monkey, not a writer...
WILL GENERATION APATHY PLEASE WAKE UP!!!
Well I'm not posting my boobs but I did post the shed. :)
Happy Monday BBC.
That isn't a shed, it's two fences with a roof over them. But I'm sure it will serve you for what you have in mind for it.
I build things like that here to store things in myself.
I loved Married with Children... funny show. But I like heinous nasty humor like that.
I'll try to catch Karen's blog post asap... I'm playing catch up--I had a hard weekend, didn't feel very well. I'm back. :P
"but she’s part Thelma and Louise on ‘Fried Green Tomato’s’. Ha, ha, ha."
*giggle*
=snicker=
{grin}
"they will show me their boobs tomorrow so that I will visit their sites."
Yer on!!!! :o)
It's about as sheddish as I can get. Dan could do more but we're on a tight budget right now so we did with what we have for the most part.
Post a Comment