I went to the courthouse to renew my registration today and they gave me new plates. I guess they do that every seven years whether you need them or not. Cool, I got two B’s and a 69, the cosmos sure smiled on me today.….
Sewmouse… I have a thing about blue also, most of my clothes have blue in them.
…..
We’re right pleased about that new plate over here at Polly’s Honky Tonk Salon and Whorehouse. Hugs, BBC

20 comments:
Love the license plate - you wear it well, bbc.
Let's celebrate our victory today! Here's a toast to you for the Dems taking back Congress. Hugs!
Thanks Gracie..... I'm headed over to the Beer Church in a few to rub it into some of the losers. LOL..... I'll tilt an extra one for you. Hugs.
BBC.. I'm not sure if the picture will wink on the blog.. when I opened it at school it was winking back.. but here.. at home.. it's not working.. I'll try to post it.. BBC took a pict of my and I'm winking.. now how cool is that.. ;-)
Absolutely love it! LOL
Thank you... you're sweet.. I better be careful I'll have j_g after me.. she'll be jealous ;-)
OK people BBC has got me winking at him.. go check it out.. Watch out j_g you have competition lady!!! ;-)
I have a web accelerator program on my computer, so unless I turn it off I don't see the animations.
But you look great with that wink hon, just like in your heart. It's working right on your blog. Hugs.
We’re right pleased about that new plate over here at Polly’s Honky Tonk Salon and Whorehouse.
That must be a different Honky Tonk Whorehouse than I've ever been to. All the one's I visited, if you had a license plate, you were kicked out for being one of those uppity rich bastards!
Yesterday.... LOL
Pissant Express! Now that sounds like a hell of a ride!
Geez, it's Friday already. I may not do a post today, I'm surrounded by pussy that wants my attention. That's just the way it is over here at Polly's Honky Tonk Salon and Whorehouse.
But that's how it is when you have four sweet cats, umm, and one bitch. But it/she/he stays outside. Good thing, four pussy's on a lap at a time is all I can handle.
I have to catch up on some other things and this afternoon I'm helping with the Friendship Dinner. It's a bit of work cooking for a hundred people ya know, and then the dirty dishes start coming and it gets really busy.
Hugs to all. BBC
An elderly lady phoned Verizon to report that her telephone
failed to ring when her friends called - and that on the few
occasions when it did ring, her pet dog always barked right before the phone rang.
The telephone repairman proceeded to the scene, curious to
see this psychic dog or senile elderly lady. He climbed a
nearby telephone pole, hooked in his test set, and dialed
the subscriber's house.
The phone didn't ring right away, but then the dog barked
loudly and the telephone began to ring. Climbing down from
the pole, the telephone repairman found:
1. The dog was tied to the telephone system's ground post
via an iron chain and collar.
2. The dog was receiving 90 volts of signaling current when
the phone number was called.
3. After several such jolts, the dog would start barking and
then urinate on the ground.
4. The wet ground would complete the circuit, thus causing
the phone to ring.
Which goes to show that some problems can be fixed by just
pissing on them.
....
"Stuffed deer heads on walls are bad enough, but it’s worse when you see them wearing dark glasses, having streamers around
their necks and a hat on their antlers. Because then you know
they were enjoying themselves at a party when they were shot."
....
Morris returns from a long business trip and finds out that
his wife has been unfaithful during his time away.
"Who was it?" he yells. "That alta kakker Goldstein?"
"No," replied his wife. "It wasn't Goldstein."
"Was it Feldman, that dirty old man?"
"No, not him."
"Aha! Then it must have been that idiot Rabinovich!"
"No, it wasn't Rabinovich either..."
Morris was now fuming. "What's the matter?" he cried. "None
of my friends are good enough for you?"
....
One Greek living in America says to another, "Do you think
you'll ever go back to Greece?"
"No," he answered, "I'll stick with K-Y Jelly."
....
"I worked some gigs in the Deep South--Alabama--You talk about
Darwin’s waiting room. There are guys in Alabama who are their
own father."
....
Finally, Christmas was over and the elves were taking off for
their well deserved vacation.
Chandro the Lead Elf says, "Man, I've been waiting for this
for six months. I'm getting my ass down to Miami. I'm gonna do
nothin, but suck down margaritas, bang as many babes as I can,
and soak up the sun til I get this damn cold out of my bones."
So he gets to Miami, checks into his hotel and then heads
straight for the bar. He spots a gorgeous, tall, well built
blonde sitting alone sipping a drink.
So he goes over, climbs on the stool next to her and orders a
margarita. He downs it, orders another one, downs that too. He
smiles at the blonde and says, "Hi sweetie, I'm Chandro,
Santa's lead elf. What would you say to a little fuck?"
She looks down and says. "Hello, you little fuck."
....
She looks down and says. "Hello, you little fuck."
....
=========================================
ROTFLMAO!!!!
A honky-tonk salon?
Salon? Not Saloon?
Like hair and nails and a pedicure?
*chuckles*
Just yankin', BBC I need to find a semi-respectable non-neofacist watering hole meself.
Dern….. The starter solenoid stuck last night and is keeping my starter engaged. I didn’t feel like working on it in the rain today so I will leave early and catch a bus into town for the Friendship Dinner. I will be able to get a ride back with Jon as he lives in my area. It’s not like I need to be driving my truck around all the time anyway.
Now that I’m mostly retired I’m thinking I should trade the truck for something else as I don’t have to haul equipment all over. But I do still have a camp trailer and an 18 foot boat and it comes in handy for that. And it is paid for. I should get my Honda scooter fixed and use it more, what with it getting 70 MPG. Anyway, gotta go, catch ya on the flip flop. Hugs, BBC
Hi Sewmouse... Ha!!! I was spelling it wrong wasn't I? I'm always trying to get things done to fast and move on to the next thing, so I screw up some.
The Beer Church I go to is a lot of fun, most of the folks there are great, but I'm not sure some folks would call it a respectable place. We get pretty darn risque at times.
Anyway, I gotta go catch a bus.
Heya. I hope you saw my follow-up comment to yours with the ****'s. The gaki image with snarly tufts of red hair was a rare find, no? :)
I just went and looked at it Ron. Well, what can I say, they screw up our country and piss me off.
But you know, I also feel sorry about ******* also. Really, I'll bet that ****** is a wonderful person in some ways, other than the brainwashing and little insanities that is.
I'll bet that ******** just wants to be loved.
We had a short crew at the friendship dinner this evening, I'm sore, and beat, just unwinding some before hitting the sack. Have a good evening friend. Hugs.
Oh, what the hell...
What's the difference between Congress and the Library of Congress?
At the Library of Congress, you're not supposed to lick the pages...
{/groan}
Mimus Pauly... LOL... Hugs.
mmmm..in one of your comments you said you wee mostly retured what part of you isn't mostly retired or am I getting a little personel...if you don't mind me asking...lolol :)
Wow, so ironic. lol
I was sitting here trying to 'make something out of it'... so far it is only telling me "Before 69 Four Bee" lol
Post a Comment