Save the earth. It's the only planet with chocolate.
I'm getting the rest of my upper teeth pulled today at 3:00. Won’t be able to eat much, I'll just have to drink beer and gum nipples for a few days. Now ladies, stop thinking about that. :-)
Question
Question, why did the Germans sell two German-made Dolphin submarines capable of carrying nuclear warheads to Israel?
A nail
A nail, in a roof, is a frigging leak. A nail anywhere is a frigging leak. Laurel Ann, (and her cranky husband) a sweet lady I’ve known since shortly after moving here that I’ve done a lot of work for over the years has me over there yet again for some painting and other work. I wasn’t available to them at the time so they had someone else replace the deck on the handicapped ramp to the front door.
In the first place it didn’t need to be replaced as the original materials were high quality materials, it just need some repairs in a few places and it would have lasted another ten to twenty years. But that isn’t what happened, the ramp cover (the part you walk on) was removed and plain plywood replaced it. And to make matters worse, they put rolled roofing material on top of it. Rolled roofing is wonderful for traction in bad weather but it’s the dumbest thing to put on wood that has the edges exposed so that water might seep under it.
The ramp is about a foot wider than the roofing, so there are six inches on each side that is exposed wood, still following me? Rainwater sets on the wood, seeps under the roofing, and starts rotting the wood under it. And they attached the roofing to the ramp with nails, frigging nails !! In time the nails work a little loose, water starts working its way in, and you start getting these little rotten spots in the wood everywhere there is a nail. After a while you just have another rotten ramp deck.
If people are going to use rolled roofing on a deck or ramp they should glue it down and use not nails at all. He should have at least put a good seal coat on it before putting the roofing down. My roof on my building is rolled roofing, I didn’t use any nails on it, I glued it down. Screw nails, nails are leaks.
And when the man put the decking down he used drywall screws, he should have used deck screws, they last much longer, even if water seeps in. I could have done some repairs on the original deck and it would have lasted as long as this new material is going to last. Oh well, it’s a done deal, screw it. It will last as long as they are going to I suppose.
This is the place
This is the place !! Yes !! You can find pretty much anything here. Worry, wit, wisdom, insults, sorrow, joy, fun, and pure silliness. Leave any comment you like and share anything you like, vent if you need to, got a good joke to share with the rest of us? Pretty cool place hey? This is a hell of a lot more fun than being a Buddhist. Or a Christian, or a Muslim, or a …… Complete brainwashed idiot like they are.
And it’s my parade, those that don’t like my parade can go get in another one.
Arriving at one goal is the starting point to another.
Many others
So many others that I have been meeting through blogs are doing such a great job at picking at and fussing at how things and our leaders are that I don’t have too. God is like that, God delegates serious work to others to do. :-)
Stuff flows to me
As I’ve said before, stuff flows to me, I mentioned to a friend that I needed a motorcycle helmet. A few days later I stopped at his shop and someone that he had mentioned it to had dropped off a very nice full face helmet for me. It’s bright orange, should make this country bumpkin look like a pumpkin.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
niCk (Mem Beth) Said on his Blog, "Why are so many people preoccupation with existence of G-d?. Look, it's even happening to me, but it's because I read it in so many blogs. It is because evolution has developed the human mind for survival. We have an internal instinct to want to survive, even after death. The survival instinct is strong, so many people obsess about it and create fantasies so they can believe that even after their death, their consciousness will continue."
Well Sir…. What makes you think that your consciousness won't continue? Once you figure out that there is no Christian or Muslim, or any other religious God, yet you still sense that there is something there, you have to figure out what it is. Once you figure out that it is a collective consciousness only, and not a single being, and you accept it, that you are God, or at least a part of God, of the all, in evolution. Then you can just relax and be a part of it all and have some fun with it. God is nothing anyway, Mrs. God can still stomp your ass. Keep it simple stupid.
I don’t know what got into me, I got out the Kirby and vacuumed yesterday.
Education is what survives when what has been learned has been forgotten.
Big tits? I went into the VFW in Richland, Wa. One evening with a member of the Insane Chicks Society, she was a washed up model on her way to getting three drunk driving tickets in as many days. My Mother and Grandmother where there, it was a Friday evening and there was music and dancing. My Grandmother was an old lady by then but she still had these really big knockers.
The insane chick spent the whole evening staring at her and saying "She sure has big tits." Envy I suppose. Gotta run, have a good day everyone. BBC
Ever ask God, or whoever, whatever, why this world is so messed up? What answer might you expect to get back? How about "YOU go about YOUR business of doing MY business or it’s going to stay messed up."
bbc98362 at yahoo.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment