I can do two, or ten posts, if I want to.
Soft food
The last time I stopped by to visit with Jan for a bit the sweetie-pie gave me some real funky looking potatoes. They are all twisted and knotted and such, I mashed some up yesterday, and made some soft scrambled eggs. Not bad for just a few days after having my teeth pulled, and much better than canned soup and pudding. But I still haven't gotten any requests for gumming nipples. LOL. Not that I want to gum just any nipples you know.
The dentist said that the stitches me put in my mouth would self dissolve in about ten days. Yeah, or I would pull the irritating bastards out in four.
As I was a motivating over the hill I spotted Maybeline in a coupe de ville. Cadillac rolling on the open road but nothing el’ out run my V-8 Ford. ........
O’ hum. I’m just keeping you idiots busy so that you’re not out screwing something else up. LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Popcycles! Frozen sherbert! Numb is good.
I just wanted to stop in and say I hope you feel better soon and please leave your stitches in like a good boy. :) Dental surgery sucks.:P
Too late cyndy lu, done did pull them out. And it was FUN. :-)
owch!:P
Post a Comment