Thursday, August 17, 2006

That's odd

Since I started allowing comments I have not had one person tell me that I’m an idiot. I’m sure that someone must think so though. On the other hand maybe it’s because I only have about three readers? Could be, I don’t know how many people read this blog. And I’ve noticed that on Scott’s blog that we don’t call each other idiots as much as we used too. Guess we’ve figured out that we are all idiots, and decided to be okay with it.

Hindu Women
For centuries, Hindu women have worn a spot on their foreheads. We have always naively thought that it had something to do with their religion. The true story has recently been revealed by the Indian Embassy in Washington, D.C. When one of these beautiful women gets married, she brings a dowry. On her wedding night, the husband scratches off the spot to see if he has won either a convenience store, a gas station, a donut shop or a motel in the United States. Just thought you would like to know. :-)

A cold start solenoid for the Honda scooter is sixty bucks, I’m not spending that much just to get it to start when cold, I’ll fix up my own system, that’s why I’m a master mechanic. Then while working on it the carburetor fell off of the work area and broke the float (If you’re not fucking up some it’s because you’re not doing anything). So it was back to the Honda shop, they wanted almost forty bucks for a silly little plastic float. What a rip-off. So I got out the glue gun and put it back together. And there is no way to adjust the float, the service manual says that if it isn’t in specs to install a new float. How in the hell would that help if they are all the same. So I shimmed it with a little piece of metal.

Ever ask God, or whoever, whatever, why this world is so messed up? What answer might you expect to get back? How about "YOU go about YOUR business of doing MY business or it’s going to stay messed up."

The Insane Chicks Society
A woman, no matter how old she is, that is screwed up in how she thinks about relationships, men, love and sex, can have immature ways of thinking. For example, #$&@! kept fussing about how many emails I sent her, and they all wasn't personal ones, some were jokes and other things, like I send others. She kept complaining that I wasn't respecting her 'email boundary’. I finely told her that she hadn't defined it, how many a day was acceptable? One? Two? Three? Never once did she reply to that. What she did instead was change her email address so I couldn't send her any more at all. That is very immature, something a fourteen year old would do. I could also make some other examples of how she is immature also.

And many books on the subject isn't helping them any, they tell them to 'control' the situation. That is the dumbest fucking advice in the world. I think at levels way above her, there is no way she could ever control our situation in the ways she tries to, and women like that complain that you are trying to control them. My advice to guys is that if they are dealing with a woman like that, it’s best to just move on and look for someone more mature.

So lets take that up another notch in thinking and see where it takes us. She, and most women, can't grasp the difference between spirit and human brain. Her spirit loves me, but her mixed up human brain interferes with that. Her spirit wants to hold my hand, but her mixed up human brain interferes with that. Her spirit wants me to kiss her breasts and make them happy, but her human brain gets in the way of that. Still following me?

The bottom line is that she has to get that brain squared away or she is never going to have a decent relationship with any man. I don't know what books she reads about relationships but they are not helping her. She needs to back up and take a good look at John Gray. And read 'I'm Ok, Your Ok' about three times.

Still, get a complex man like me, and a scatter brain like her together and it sure does get interesting. Gives me things to write about.

I've helped a few women, we didn't stay together, but at least they went on to have decent relationships with other men. And some are just so stupid that they can never be helped. One that I tried to help, and spent a lot of money in the process, is headed to jail, for the third time. I'm pretty sure that no one is ever going to be able to help her.

A flight to San Diego had such a remarkably smooth landing that the passengers broke into a spontaneous applause. Upon hearing of their delight, the Captain made this announcement, "Ladies and gentlemen, I understand you are pleased with our landing. I'd like to take credit for it, but it was actually our co-pilot who is in training that landed the plane. As soon as he is sufficiently trained, I am sure that will not happen again."

In 1951, Red Skelton and a party of friends flew to Europe, where Skelton was to appear at the London Palladium. As they were flying over the Swiss Alps, three of the airplane's engines failed. The situation looked very grave and the passengers began to pray. Skelton went into one of his best comic routines to distract them from the emergency as the plane lost altitude, coming closer and closer to the ominous-looking mountains. At the last moment, the pilot spied a large field among the precipitous slopes and made a perfect landing. Skelton broke the relieved silence by saying, "Now, ladies and gentlemen, you may return to all the evil habits you gave up twenty minutes ago."

I start each day intent on changing the world and having one hell of a good time, sometimes this makes planing the day difficult. BBC

2 comments:

BBC said...

I’m a mongrel, okay, I don’t know what my blood lines are, don’t care. I don’t think it should matter. I’m just part of the all. People should just get over all that.

Jim Yeager said...

Well, the bit about Hindu women with the red dots on their heads is rather tasteless. Not gonna lie to you. Other than that, this looks like a great blog.

(Hey, if I wanted Perfection, I'd go to Toys-R-Us...)