Today’s fun event
Borrow a friends or neighbors pickup. Tell em you have to move something. Now….. Drive it like ya stole it…… Return it all dinged up with an empty fuel tank. As a consolation to the owner leave a half case of warm Old Milwaukee on the seat. Toss your empties in the bed. Yes, life is good.
Toothless
I had seven teeth pulled yesterday, I’m now toothless on top, in about a month I can get a denture. It’s great to have that crap gone, I’m a happy camper. And I can still whistle, I knew this one young man that couldn’t, even with all his teeth. When he saw a pretty girl he would holler whit-woo, whit-woo.
Billy B for Pres-nut
In the next election write in Billy B Cook for Pres-nut. Just kidding, I would not want to be Pres-nut of the United States of America. There is nothing united about it and it has an insanity in it. It’s full of Christians, thieves, cons and crackpots. And that is just the ones in government offices.
I see that I have astounded and overwhelmed everyone so much that they are at a lost for words for posting comments. LOL
I need to explain consciousness and higher consciousness and omnipresence better, but not today. I need to do laundry this morning, go to the peace protest at noon, and work this afternoon.
The all
If you are not part of the ALL, then you are part of the problem, not the solution. If this is so, get the fuck off my planet. Just kidding, you are after all just a product of a lot of loonies that raised you and taught you a lot of stupid things and most of you are in the process of un-brainwashing yourselves. Just as I had to un-brainwash myself.
What are you? You are sexual debris. A product of the sexual energies of the cosmos that creates everything. Or do I need to explain that better also?
"Forbes magazine may not be known for its relationship tips, but the business publication is getting a lot of attention right now for an article about finding a wife. Editor Michael Noer has written an editorial titled "Don't Marry a Career Woman" in which he outlines the pitfalls he says men will face if they defy that advice. He bases his theory on a batch of recent studies that claim career women are more likely to cheat on their husbands and get divorced. And they'll also want fewer children. "If they do have kids, they're more likely to be unhappy about it. ... The more successful she is, the more likely she is to grow dissatisfied with you," he writes."
Interesting news story, and while some women disagree with it, I pretty much agree with the story based on my experiences with career women. They just get attitudes that I don’t want to deal with because there isn’t much give and take with them.
Try these words on for size with someone today…. "I love you," OR "I forgive you (or will you forgive me)."
Acts Of Kindness Can Repair Damaged Relationships.
I don’t have a good joke handy today, anyone have a good joke handy? Have a good day everyone. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
no good jokes here but I have a...
...Bad Joke:
Three tomatos were out walking. Mommy Tomato, Daddy Tomato, and Baby Tomato. The Baby Tomato was falling behind, which made the Daddy Tomato very mad. He finally had enough and went back and stepped on the baby Tomato, squishing him and yelling "Ketchup"!
Post a Comment