Thursday, August 31, 2006

God is great

Hi there !! Good morning !! So hell in the hell are you today?

These kittens are a hoot. They think that I’m God. I’m big, I’m loving and take care of them, I’m full of magic, I must be God. Their food dish is empty and I fill it, the water dish is low so I fill it as they watch me, it is so magical to them.

They watch me and say "Oh God you are so great, but we’re going to fuck with you anyway." Cats put everything in perspective.

And kittens, they are trying to figure everything out. To a kitten I’m about fifteen stories high, but they’ve gotten used to it. If I lay on the floor at their level it kind of freaks them out. But I’m sure they will get over it and have me for lunch one day.

On her blog, http://iamsorryworld.blogspot.com/
azgoddess said... bbc - what is mrs god's country? never heard that term before...

Oh, I’m sure you have Hon, you just don’t recall it is all. We learned lots of things as children that we have mostly forgotten. Go back in time to before the ‘enlightened’ people gave you their stupid gods and you see Goddess, or Mrs. God all over the place.

So I don’t see myself as living in God’s country, but Mrs. Gods country. Part of her is Mother Nature, she created all this, not God. God just lives here is all, but it isn’t mine, she can take me out in a heartbeat. Call it Pagan if you like, but that works for me. New Age is just Old Age better understood. And the ‘enlightened’ people can go to hell as they are tearing this world apart.

Hey, you’re more a part of Goddess than I am, why don’t you look deep within yourself and tell me about it. I miss Cleopatra, now there was a Goddess. A modern age one would not be the same as her, but in her time she was a pretty decent Goddess that took good care of her people.

Cyndy Lu…… Oh Cyndy Lu….. We sure would like to see you …. With a blog. :-)
Or….. Being as I Googled your handle, are you Female, 31 years old, in East Orange, NEW JERSEY, United States?

Coming soon to a blog near you, The Village Idiot, like the one in your village. Stay tuned for more exciting adventures of God, the idiot that knows an even bigger idiot.

Remember everyone, dance like tomorrow will never come, and love like it will never hurt.

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

This guy's wife had recently died and she was being buried. The man was sobbing and was being consoled by his friends. "Don't worry, Pal, in time you will meet a beautiful lady who will make you happy." "I know, I know," he replied, "But what am I gonna do tonight?"

Love and Peace and all that shit. BBC

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROTFL!:) I am not an Asian Celebrity or a New Jersey Country singer! I am just me.
And I am having a bum week, so please go easy, guy.:(

BBC said...

Ahhh... Do you heed a hug Hon?
(((cyndy lu)))