http://www.nps.gov/olym/
I live next to a large national park. I can see some of the mountains from my place, there are wonderful hot springs in the area and the sound to explore on. The weather here is mild year around and it’s green all the time. Rain, yes, but not so much where I live, just enough to keep things pretty. Seldom is there snow in town, but there can be a lot on the mountains. Yup, I live in Mrs. Gods country.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh Yeah. Mountains, Hot springs, Rocky Shores. That place sounds great. But don't let too many people know. You know what happens when people hear about a great place to go. They come and ruin it.
"...You call someplace paradise, kiss it goodbye." - Eagles, "The Last Resort"
Right, I don't want more people coming here. Not the kind we have been getting anyway. But good folks, sure.
Where you are is indeed lovely....a treasure...
( been there...love the NW)....the best part is that you know it is a treasure...
Sounds wonderful, hope noone does come and ruin it for you.
Post a Comment